What's new

How India is creating the next big solar market

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always took Chinese people in high regards because I ve several friends from Guangzhou from where I ve done my studies...and the lot that is present here is not only UNCHINESE in attitude but also explicit immature and belligerent..I really find it hard to believe them to be CHINESE. sorry guys you not doing justice to your people and culture.

China the biggest solar market in the world

1/1/2010

5GW now~~

China's domestic solar market to expand | Industries | chinadaily.com.cn

0013729c013e10b27f2001.jpg

Well...good for you!!! :)

You can sell to North Korea as well, they Love Chinese Products

Will this help restor sanity- yes China is number 1 (as always) India can't compete on any level- they may as well not even try. India is a backward slum filled cesspit whilst China is a free,liberal shining light of humanity that makes us all feel insignificant. Any positive news coming out of India must be wrong and China must still be better.

Does this massage the egos of our Chinese overlords enough for them to leave all these threads alone unless they have something positive to contribute?

I can only imagine how few Indian PDF members would be left if they indulged in similar behaviour to these Chinese members.

And when jokers on this forum down played the significance of Green energy....take that you Tamilians.....who think a bloody dam lasts 1000 yrs. You guys wouldnt even hear the concerns about Nuclear energy, well guess what......Blue Fin Tuna that swims the pacific ocean has shown Radiation contamination....

this is the right way to go, india has occupied all the major technologies in last 2 yrs and companies have set up their manufacturing plant and a new special economic zone is coming up for solar panel manufacturing. now its time to convert it to 100% in house.

Govt to encourage solar energy, says Farooq Abdullah Infrawindow News Bureau|New Delhi|Mar. 01, 2012, 09:38 AM

Minister for new and renewable energy, Farooq Abdullah on Wednesday said that India will restrict imports to encourage local manufacturers of solar power equipment and help domestic industry grow in the competitive environment, reports Economic Times.
The proposed agenda would be reflected in the second phase of the Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM), the minister said. “Phase II of the mission would be 'Indianised' and we will put in all efforts to save the domestic industry. The government will limit imports and encourage domestic manufacturing to boost solar energy generation. We want our domestic solar industry to grow and survive in the competition," he added.
The minister's comments will cheer domestic players who have been asking the government to curb foreign involvement in the solar mission as it is hitting their market.
According to him, if foreign companies want to enter India for solar power generation, they must set up manufacturing facilities along with research and development centres. Supporting his idea, Vivek Chaturvedi, vice-president, marketing, Moser Baer (solar division), said, "We have always been open to level-playing competition. If the foreign companies set up their unit in India and then compete with the domestic manufacturers, it will work in the betterment of the solar energy sector only."
"India's manufacturing sector doesn't lack anywhere. Our level of subsidies is lower than other countries and this creates disparity. High subsidies enjoyed by the foreign players converts into low prices here, making it difficult for the domestic ones to match up to them," added Chaturvedi.
Tags: Minister for new and renewable energy, Farooq Abdullah, solar power, Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission, Vivek Chaturvedi,

Proof that US is stupid....at least this particular Indian minister has the balls to say "NO MORE CHINESE CRAP" when it comes to solar power equipment so that our domestic industry can grow and compete....fuk it....its the only way to deal with state sponsored tactics.....democracy has to evolve and change to reap maximum benefits..

China is the biggest solar equipments producer, ask China for help
Heard that these days ppl have stopped buying chinese goods?? And chinese are starting to starve, I have some left over food come and take it...

big mouth Indian again

yes we are low quality, so what? haha :china::victory::victory:

no chinese products in india, the inflation of India would be 10% or more :kiss3:

no chinese product in USA and india then chinese die of starvation..now u decide sratvation better or high inflation??

Will this help restor sanity- yes China is number 1 (as always) India can't compete on any level- they may as well not even try. India is a backward slum filled cesspit whilst China is a free,liberal shining light of humanity that makes us all feel insignificant. Any positive news coming out of India must be wrong and China must still be better.

Does this massage the egos of our Chinese overlords enough for them to leave all these threads alone unless they have something positive to contribute?

I can only imagine how few Indian PDF members would be left if they indulged in similar behaviour to these Chinese members.

I think I have already said why I like the Chinese (yeah, call me false flag whatever! Go ahead!). They just present you the result without mega announcements like we are going to be/make/do the biggest supernova, the next mega this, the next giga that. Try to be humble and work your *rse off and results will pop up like mushrooms after an autumn rain.

India has a brilliant civilisation and many smart people just like the Chinese. There is only this one bad habit of being loudmouth but that should be easy to get rid of. ;)

Götterdämmerung;2989143 said:
I think I have already said why I like the Chinese (yeah, call me false flag whatever! Go ahead!). They just present you the result without mega announcements like we are going to be/make/do the biggest supernova, the next mega this, the next giga that. Try to be humble and work your *rse off and results will pop up like mushrooms after an autumn rain.

India has a brilliant civilisation and many smart people just like the Chinese. There is only this one bad habit of being loudmouth but that should be easy to get rid of. ;)

I guess that's the difference between an open and transparent society and a closed and opaque society.

Chinese salesman was here to sell his stuff because of U.S. Imposing Anti-Dumping Duties On Chinese Solar Imports

P.S - Ignore GutterMurg :rolleyes:

Yeah the legislation is late.....they already did some major damage to the domestic industry.....The Chinese beat all competitor's prices with their slave labor and currency control, then once they take out the competition, they jack up their prices.....maybe they are Gujurati haha

The demand for solar power is created by the Government. In the hindsight large amount of subsidies or tax-break are given to the companies who make the solar farm. However there is also negative side of this development. Many solar panel producer is already facing the heat in Germany and China. More than dozens of solar companies have filed for chapter 11 since last 6 months.

Indian Govt. and Indian Solar producer should learn from this development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom