What's new

How I lost faith in multiculturalism

Where is the aboriginals?

It seems that they have just been vanished into thin air, oops.

Australia's Native Massacres - neocolonial genocide | (We) can do better

Aboriginals get better benefits from the goverment then other australians its upto them to increase there standards.those massacres were commited a long time ago and they have a public apology

China has massacred how many in 1989 Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not to mention historic massacres

Aboriginals get better benefits from the goverment then other australians its upto them to increase there standards.those massacres were commited a long time ago and they have a public apology

China has massacred how many in 1989 Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not to mention historic massacres

The Government of Australia led by then prime Minister Kevin Rudd gave a public apology to the Aboriginal people of Australia for all the injustices caused by the White Australians

Now im waiting for the chinese government to apologise to the tibetan people :coffee:

If Australians are so multicultural, peace loving, neutral people.... why do they make violence to indian students, they looted them, murdering them on public streets just because they went there for education and then claims these are natural criminal case.... and guess what we are now came to know.. there govt is not serious about voilence and the their PM didn't acted at all

this is what I all know about Australia

leave aside the Indian australians ... Indian citizens living in India do not have any soft corner for Australia....

The Government of Australia led by then prime Minister Kevin Rudd gave a public apology to the Aboriginal people of Australia for all the injustices caused by the White Australians

Now im waiting for the chinese government to apologise to the tibetan people :coffee:

Lol, the aboriginal population in Australia is almost gone, this apology is just another empty priceless show.

Whereas the population of the Tibetans is increasing and their living standard is improving.

If Australians are so multicultural, peace loving, neutral people.... why do they make violence to indian students, they looted them, murdering them on public streets just because they went there for education and then claims these are natural criminal case.... and guess what we are now came to know.. there govt is not serious about voilence and the their PM didn't acted at all

leave aside the Indian australians ... Indian citizens living in India do not have any soft corner for Australia....

read the whole thread to find your answer:)

Yeah the evil aussies r out there lookin to kill indians:cheesy:........ Seriously man stop watchin indian propoganda channels.

In general Aussies r wonderful ppl:wave:.

Lol, the aboriginal population in Australia is almost gone, this apology is just another empty priceless show.

Whereas the population of the Tibetans is increasing and their living standard is improving.

Aboriginal population has had dramatic increases..

in 1900 it was 93 000 its now 550 000

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Yeah the evil aussies r out there lookin to kill indians:cheesy:........ Seriously man stop watchin indian propoganda channels.

In general Aussies r wonderful ppl:wave:.

Why thankyou:)

So many Indian members with the Australian citizenship don't care about the issue that many Indian International students got treated unfairly because of their skin color, this surprises me a lot.

Buddy... have you ever been to Australia? or just heard from the Indian news channels? ... Believe me a lot of things are exaggerated in the media, plus how can you put a blanket label on something as serious as this?
I tell you from my personal experience of having worked with Aussies, they are a wonderful bunch. Don't stereotype based on the news you see.

So many Indian members with the Australian citizenship don't care about the issue that many Indian International students got treated unfairly because of their skin color, this surprises me a lot.

Because many over here no the true facts whats suprising is you keeping ignoring them.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Buddy... have you ever been to Australia? or just heard from the Indian news channels? ... Believe me a lot of things are exaggerated in the media, plus how can you put a blanket label on something as serious as this?
I tell you from my personal experience of having worked with Aussies, they are a wonderful bunch. Don't stereotype based on the news you see.

and thankyou to:P

The Australian govt has issued an official apology to whatever injustice has been meted out to the aborigines. What has the CPC done so far? They have just marched on thinking what they are doing is for the good of the Tibetans... have you dared to ask the Tibetans about their opinions? Most would disagree on your propaganda.

almost gone??? australian society is full of aboriginals...especially in sporting fields such as Rugby League, Rugby Union, Athletics, Boxing and even in the media and performing arts

you just need to open you eyes up a bit mate and you will see em

Back
Top Bottom