What's new

How do we know if any member has blocked me (put me on ignore list)?

Now that you have revealed so much... also tell why you blocked them besides Indus Pakistan. You blocked @Indus Pakistan in retaliation. Why others?
My underling, can you please give me a link to that thread?

Sure man.

Syed1
Arsalan
Imad Khan
Shahbaz Baig
Farah Sohail
Indus Pakistan
Mentee
Badar Ghalib

And yesterday Mr. Meap
That's a long list. I only ignored one poster Banglar Bit, who used to post to;dr in Bangladesh section.

My underling, can you please give me a link to that thread?

That's a long list. I only ignored one poster Banglar Bit, who used to post to;dr in Bangladesh section.
Ask the keywords to @Retired Troll. Couple of Urdu words and he had also said something to the effect, "I will do the same." in response to @Indus Pakistan saying something to the effect, "I am going to do to you which I haven't done to even my bete noire, the Indians."

My Ignore list
None

I am too lazy to add you into ignore list, but be sure that the day I ever find you in real life, I am surely gonna make Sajji of you for your annoying tags

Ok. I didn't know it's meaning. I Googled and thought underling means person of lower status.
Well, I used it as "chamcha". I mean you could say a certain republican senator is an underling of the president. I used it in such manner. Not as someone inferior In a derogatory manner.

I just avoid your tags bcoz they are useless,

Right now my ignore list is empty..

Learn to hate, my child. It is a mandatory mechanism to survive in this dog eat dog world.
For a person to be so preoccupied with online hating...so much so to actively put in the effort of putting someone on the ignore list...that means one doesn't have much going on in their life.

Back
Top Bottom