What's new

How can you eat bats and dog???? Shoaib Akhtar lashes out at China on coronavirus infections

His worry about PSL is understandable.

But Why is he worried about IPL ?
He is basically a Dhoobi ka kutta.. Always trying to please the Indian public. He is running a youtube channel and needs subscribers for that and that is the reason of him licking ur balls.
There is a reason that after getting kuttay wali, he do programs with Sehwag and tries to appease him.
A guy with a luxirous life style is now in need of money and that is making him do alot of things.

Now a days, he also is the spokesperson of the bookie mafia of our Team..

The same thing happened after 9/11, you had the desired effect of Punish those Muslims for their Koran that teaches Jihad. Drone striking civilians in Pakistan was ok because their Koran teaches supposedly bad things. This was the bigoted, racist, Islamophobic response those responsible for 9/11 wanted. To hurt the USA enough to get the foreign policy changes.

Change 'Muslim' for 'Chinese' and change 'Jihad' for 'bat soup', and you have another 9/11.

On the agenda of Washington before this crisis that began in October:

Trump says he’s ordering American companies to immediately start looking for an alternative to China

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/23/tru...tart-looking-for-an-alternative-to-china.html

On the desk of GW Bush before 9/11 on Sept 10th 2001:

Bush team 'agreed plan to attack the Taliban the day before September 11'

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/mar/24/september11.usa2

The excuses were created, staged events to get the Afghan War and to get production out of China.

LAHORE: With COVID-19 outbreak killing over 5,400 people globally, former Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Akhtar has lashed out at those responsible for making the coronavirus infect humans and blamed China solely for the outbreak.

"I don't understand why you have to eat things like bats, drink their blood and urine and spread some virus across the globe...I'm talking about the Chinese people. They have put the world at stake. I really don't understand how you can eat bats, dogs, and cats. I'm really angry," Akhtar said in a video posted on his Youtube channel.

"The whole world is at risk now. The tourism industry has been hit, the economy is badly affected and the whole world is going towards a lockdown. I'm not against the people of China but I'm against the law of animals. I understand this may be your culture but this is not benefitting you now, it is killing humanity. I'm not saying you boycott the Chinese but there has to be some law. You cannot go on and eat anything and everything," he added.

Coronavirus, which originated in China's Wuhan city, has so far spread to more than 100 countries, infecting over 1,30,000 people. In Pakistan the number of positive cases reached 28 on Saturday.

Many sporting events, including the Indian Premier League (IPL) and Pakistan Super League (PSL), have been affected by the disease which has now been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO).

While the IPL 2020, which was originally scheduled to start from March 29, has been postponed till April 15, the playoff stage of PSL has been curtailed and will be played behind closed doors. "The biggest reason for anger is PSL...Cricket returned to Pakistan after so many years, the PSL was happening in our country for the first time now even that is at risk. The foreign players are leaving, it will take place behind closed doors," said Akhtar.

The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases across India has crossed 80 while two people have lost their lives due to the deadly disease. But Akhtar did not have the information and added: "God forbid the virus doesn't reach India. There are around 130 crore people there. I've been in touch with my friends in India and wishing them well."

In PSL, there will be no play-offs and the top four teams will now play semi-finals and then the final on March 17 and 18. The final was originally scheduled to be held on March 22. "I've also heard that IPL has been postponed till April 15. The hotel industries, travel industries, broadcasters everything will incur losses because of this," he said.

The former Pakistan pacer also called on the world authorities to come out with a new animal protection law so that such diseases don't resurface in the future.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/sp...-china-on-coronavirus-infections-2116687.html
Tell your Kind to stop drinking cow urine and stop eating Cow dung first, i mean you guys have an industry you see, an industry of cow urine medicine right, and cow dung medicine, and here you are creating threads on Chinese people eating Bats? Go ask your kind to stop taking bath in cow dung ponds first.

Attention whoring as usual, what about Ebola, mers, bubonic plague etc

That's underlying racism

Bruh what are you talking about? Bubonic plaque has been wiped out centuries ago. Ebola is not contagious at all and though i feel terrible for people who have it, it is simply not a big worry in the scheme of things. MERS again not nearly as bad as Coronavirus. It's not attention whoring. He is simply saying what many of us think. China has had plenty of examples in the past but they refuse to learn. SARS, Asian flu, Bird Flue etc etc. To be honest, I am not afraid of this coronavirus. What I am afraid for is my parents who are almost 60 years old and people back home living in slums. All this just because a Chinese couldn't resist from eating bat or Pangolin.

And yes, to a far lesser extent, I am pissed that PSL and IPL are shortened, maybe almost cancelled. I watch all T20 leagues and greatly look forward to watching them.

Alot of other asian countries eat such things.Plus they don't lash out against you for eating beef or not eating pork now do they?

LAHORE: With COVID-19 outbreak killing over 5,400 people globally, former Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Akhtar has lashed out at those responsible for making the coronavirus infect humans and blamed China solely for the outbreak.

"I don't understand why you have to eat things like bats, drink their blood and urine and spread some virus across the globe...I'm talking about the Chinese people. They have put the world at stake. I really don't understand how you can eat bats, dogs, and cats. I'm really angry," Akhtar said in a video posted on his Youtube channel.

"The whole world is at risk now. The tourism industry has been hit, the economy is badly affected and the whole world is going towards a lockdown. I'm not against the people of China but I'm against the law of animals. I understand this may be your culture but this is not benefitting you now, it is killing humanity. I'm not saying you boycott the Chinese but there has to be some law. You cannot go on and eat anything and everything," he added.

Coronavirus, which originated in China's Wuhan city, has so far spread to more than 100 countries, infecting over 1,30,000 people. In Pakistan the number of positive cases reached 28 on Saturday.

Many sporting events, including the Indian Premier League (IPL) and Pakistan Super League (PSL), have been affected by the disease which has now been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation (WHO).

While the IPL 2020, which was originally scheduled to start from March 29, has been postponed till April 15, the playoff stage of PSL has been curtailed and will be played behind closed doors. "The biggest reason for anger is PSL...Cricket returned to Pakistan after so many years, the PSL was happening in our country for the first time now even that is at risk. The foreign players are leaving, it will take place behind closed doors," said Akhtar.

The total number of confirmed coronavirus cases across India has crossed 80 while two people have lost their lives due to the deadly disease. But Akhtar did not have the information and added: "God forbid the virus doesn't reach India. There are around 130 crore people there. I've been in touch with my friends in India and wishing them well."

In PSL, there will be no play-offs and the top four teams will now play semi-finals and then the final on March 17 and 18. The final was originally scheduled to be held on March 22. "I've also heard that IPL has been postponed till April 15. The hotel industries, travel industries, broadcasters everything will incur losses because of this," he said.

The former Pakistan pacer also called on the world authorities to come out with a new animal protection law so that such diseases don't resurface in the future.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/sp...-china-on-coronavirus-infections-2116687.html
If it was that simple of a thing. People eat whatever they eat and virus spread whenever it wants to spread. Now a days every lallu consider himaelf an expert in virus and how it originated and how it spread.

Dumb fk Indian trying their best to destroy the relations. He even said don't drink urine in this video did Bharti stop drinking cow.....?

He also said whether Pakistanis Chinese or anyone else eating everything should not do that if there is risk. So Bharti targeting Chinese shows all their intentions.

Bending over backwards for the Chinese ?
Try eating bats and dogs to make Chinese happy

China knows there the problem is in their food habits

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...-city-in-china-to-ban-eating-of-dogs-and-cats

Also snakes , insects and rats.
Chinese eat everything and have been for generations.
Corona virus is overly publicised when it's just another flu which at worse can cause pneumonia.
I had double pneumonia and I am still here .
There is a reason why they started eating everything,but not they have money and resources they should start changing their food habits

there is evidence tht indians too used to eat cats, crocodiles they still eat rats and as well.

regards

Dumb fk Indian trying their best to destroy the relations. He even said don't drink urine in this video did Bharti stop drinking cow.....?

He also said whether Pakistanis Chinese or anyone else eating everything should not do that if there is risk. So Bharti targeting Chinese shows all their intentions.
never expect anything good from dhotis.....

Back
Top Bottom