What's new

How can you eat bats and dog???? Shoaib Akhtar lashes out at China on coronavirus infections

I googled about your condition instead silly because I am concerned about your well being. Wait I will PM you contact list of psychiatrist's in Bangalore.

You are such a silly silly man. An accomplished troll. I gave you two links yet you didn't read them.

Yes i will also not eat dog, but calling it disgusting seriously is little too much.

But why not ??

The below two are some of things that have happened in India on account of letting dog population explode :

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/nor...ted-female-foetuses-to-dogs-103017-2012-05-23

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...eatre-farrukhabad-uttar-pradesh-a9284576.html

Bruh what are you talking about? Bubonic plaque has been wiped out centuries ago. Ebola is not contagious at all and though i feel terrible for people who have it, it is simply not a big worry in the scheme of things. MERS again not nearly as bad as Coronavirus. It's not attention whoring. He is simply saying what many of us think. China has had plenty of examples in the past but they refuse to learn. SARS, Asian flu, Bird Flue etc etc. To be honest, I am not afraid of this coronavirus. What I am afraid for is my parents who are almost 60 years old and people back home living in slums. All this just because a Chinese couldn't resist from eating bat or Pangolin.

And yes, to a far lesser extent, I am pissed that PSL and IPL are shortened, maybe almost cancelled. I watch all T20 leagues and greatly look forward to watching them.

that's there business dude, what they eat and what they don't eat is up to them. what there needs to be is consensus backed by regulation across the globe and enforced by scientific evidence, which is easier said then done.

in terms of shoaib Akhter he is pandering to his audience and truth be told that he is reaching out to a great deal of his indian audience.

Well Ebola comes from similar circumstances. (Look at the bishmeat trade in Africa) Mers came from Camels and SARS came from Bats and I believe Civet cats.

Facts don't care about your feelings

Well Ebola comes from similar circumstances. (Look at the bishmeat trade in Africa) Mers came from Camels and SARS came from Bats and I believe Civet cats.

Facts don't care about your feelings

validating my point...that is they didnt come from china

There are 35+ million stray dogs in India and India reports the highest number of stray dog attacks in the world and the consequent rabies deaths. Stray dogs have entered hospitals and have eaten infants. Stray dogs have been bred by unethical doctors to dispose off aborted female foetuses. Such things. And the cat population in India is I believe the lowest in the world.

How can anyone, in these circumstances, champion stray dogs ??

More to do with irresponsible people who domesticate then do not look after the animals, or people across Asia who treat animals horrendously.

If India gets a outbreak like China did, with a population of nearly 1.4 billion tightly packed together along with Bangladesh would lead to a situation resembling a nuclear catastrophe. Pakistan would get radiated to death. So I can see why he is worried.

By the way the city I live in has huge Chinese student population. Muppets are all walking around with face masks. We could have a break out here. I am taking caution. Carry a hand sanitizer and use it all the time. And as a rule stay 10 feet away from any eyelids at funny angles.

Better safe then sorry.

It did and nothing happened...1994 Plague in India....We sometimes discount the ability of South Asians all too often...we are too much in awe of the noveau riche Chinese....I have a simple rule--->nobody other than the white man, who handbuilt modern science, technology, engineering is worthy of respect...without the Whites and the Jews the world would be stuck in 17th century...heck if tomorrow all the white men were to die, we would be back to 17th century in no more than 50 years

Bending over backwards for the Chinese ?
Try eating bats and dogs to make Chinese happy

China knows there the problem is in their food habits

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...-city-in-china-to-ban-eating-of-dogs-and-cats

You call pointing out the obvious as bending over. Very Bharti of you.

Shoaib Akhtar is just another Bharti appeasing attention seeker. Look at how many times he mentioned ipl, the guy was slapped like a b out of ipl and he is still begging to get some toilet cleaner janitor work in it.

Fastest bowler in history with 400+ intl wkts must be a talentless sportsman. :sarcastic:

One of those Global Superstars who had crossover talent, only if ICC knew how to promote him in other markets like USA...a 100 mph bowler would have made fans swoon in baseball crazy countries like Korea,Japan,USA,Mexico etc...but ICC chose to promote batsmen,,,ICC was the pendu gawar else Shoaib Akhtar would have had a net worth of at least a 100 million dollars by the time he retired

I will never eat a cat because it is a wonderful animal that should not be harmed.

I will never eat a pig because it is haram and quite susceptible to disease.

I will never eat a dog because it is a disgusting animal that should be eradicated.

pet dogs are okay and can be kept by people as pet and should never be eaten...Pigs should not be eaten as they are very intelligent beings.....Cats --->one should get the death penalty even if he entertains the thought of eating it...

Normal goats,sheeps,cattle,camel,buffalo,chicken,ducks,rabbits,ostrich,elk,moose may be eaten f they were treated humanely in certified organic farms..if they are too expensive, just stick to organic eggs with occasional organic chicken......organic eggs are more than enough to provide you high quality protein

that's there business dude, what they eat and what they don't eat is up to them. what there needs to be is consensus backed by regulation across the globe and enforced by scientific evidence, which is easier said then done.

in terms of shoaib Akhter he is pandering to his audience and truth be told that he is reaching out to a great deal of his indian audience.

validating my point...that is they didnt come from china
No it does not valid anything. SARS originated in China. Covid 19 came from China. From similar animal sources

Pigs should not be eaten as they are very intelligent beings

Pigs attack and eat humans :

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-19796224

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47161035

Cats --->one should get the death penalty even if he entertains the thought of eating it...

Agreed.

There was a vid from Syria from some years ago. A terrorist was going to cut the throat of a cat so as to eat him and the cat was screaming. I had eaten ice cream and hearing the screams of the cat I vomited.

I hope the Syrian military killed this fellow.

More to do with irresponsible people who domesticate then do not look after the animals, or people across Asia who treat animals horrendously.

But some people do look after stray dogs, by feeding them and quarreling with those who don't want stray dogs in their area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom