What's new

How can Egypt counter the F35i?

PAK-FA .

Sukhoi_T_50_PAK_FA_by_nellenmellen.jpg
Isn't this thing still in testing stage?? Neither the Russians nor the indians have inducted it yet.

Basically Islam gives some sort of ownership to the power, so people cling to that when there is no real democracy. In free democracy like, Indoneshia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Turkey etc moved away from theocratic concept of statehood even from Islamic parties.

I'm not speaking of a form of a state.

How about couple of Su 30s?

They ordered Mig-35 from Russia.

That's your opinion. You talk about the 'brains', yet none of you have the will to discuss this and do anything about it. Apparently these monarchies/military regimes in our nations are the 'brains' you're talking about. Dear Lord.

Yeah, well in my opinion, Egypt should ask for F-35s of their own, not that I like that plane anyways but it is the best thing to counter the Israeli F-35s.

I don't know, seriously. It's just they irk me. Specially Qatar......... and then, maybe, Bahrain................... :D

Qatar is a pain in the ***, but hopefully they will be put in their place now.

Actually wither it is a democracy or not, as history have shown it does not matter when it comes to war, in fact, countries with a royal tradition have fared a lot better than democratic countries

Ya whatever... Are you talking about Queens of England or Emperor of Japan? :)
You must be kidding....

Actually wither it is a democracy or not, as history have shown it does not matter when it comes to war, in fact, countries with a royal tradition have fared a lot better than democratic countries

What do you mean by this? In war or what?

Yeah, well in my opinion, Egypt should ask for F-35s of their own, not that I like that plane anyways but it is the best thing to counter the Israeli F-35s

As part of military aid? Not going to happen. They have no purchasing power either.

Why is this?

Yeah, well in my opinion, Egypt should ask for F-35s of their own, not that I like that plane anyways but it is the best thing to counter the Israeli F-35s.

Is saudi gonna wirte the cheque? well why not, Sisi is the brain child of Saudis anyways.
USA not gonna sell any advance toys to Egypt knowing the danger of IB to come back to power anytime.

I HATE the Mig-29 family so much, the biggest modern aircraft failure if you ask me

What could have been immediate alternative to that order they made? F-15? They can't acquire that. US won't sell them.

• Upgrade the plane radar, similar like Taiwan who trIed to counter China stealth fighter by upgrading their F-16 by AESA (USA dont give it though cause China pressure)
  • Upgrade other things (I read one telling that Egypt F-16 cannot even launch AMRAAM)

Ya whatever... Are you talking about Queens of England or Emperor of Japan? :)
You must be kidding....

Venice was a republic, Rome was a republic (After becoming Imperial they got a huge oomph to military strength) etc. (Go Read and we might have a conversation in equal footing)

Don't the Americans require israeli approval before any sale of advanced weapons to weapons to israel's potential enemies??

Certainly. USA guarantees Israel that they will not sell any weapon to any Arabs which will bring parity with Israel.

Is saudi gonna wirte the cheque? well why not, Sisi is the brain child of Saudis anyways.
USA not gonna sell any advance toys to Egypt knowing the danger of IB to come back to power anytime.

LOL, even after people clearly see the hatred Israeli's have for the MB they still call it an Israeli/US created group.

Don't the Americans require israeli approval before any sale of advanced weapons to weapons to israel's potential enemies??

No, Israel can protest, but that's the limit of they can do, how effective their protest is differs.

What could have been immediate alternative to that order they made? F-15? They can't acquire that. US won't sell them.

F-35s man. They already operate a large F-16 fleet, and the F-35 is the next F-16. Those Mig-35s are going to be taken down becore they even realize it.

IB are the good guy? ISIS are the good guys too right?

Venice was a republic, Rome was a republic (After becoming Imperial they got a huge oomph to military strength) etc. (Go Read and we might have a conversation in equal footing)

The only monarchy which gave more power to the people fared better than others. The success of England lies with democracy and empowerment of the electorates, so is the other countries. The monarchies which did not yield to the people's rights and freedom had to perish including Czar of Russia.

Back
Top Bottom