What's new

How Armenia lost the war

Nah, not cannonfodder. Those were battle hardened fighters, so they'd have been used in special operations, which they were. Besides their numbers weren't big enough to be used in a cannonfoddery way.
From what I remember,they were smashed easily. I'll check it again and post here.

From what I remember,they were smashed easily. I'll check it again and post here.
I heard the same thing but that was apparently according to the Armenians. They did suffer a lot of losses, but nowhere near what was claimed by the Armenians.

That's the 15 year-old teenager version of events,thank you for providing it.

I wanted to save time 8-)

t Pakistani advisers and military observers were in Azerbaijan at the time.

yes this is confirmed , more important Pakistani special forces passed on many hard lesson learned against the 20 years against TTP, this according Gen Amjad was critical especially taking down important vantage points.

1689078620349.png

when Armenia realised West wasn't coming to save them

Turkey and Israel helped Azerbaijan while retards in Armenia thought that they can replace Azerbaijan in western camp.

Azerbaijan has the required resources to buy their military needs. Armenia has to rely on foreign handouts from Russia and France. This factor enabled Azerbaijan to have a good share of Russian market. Slowly reducing Russian interest in Armenia.

Armenians are confused and they feel betrayed by USA. They showed their middle finger to Russians and got fked in the process.

In the first war, Iran helped Azerbaijan because almost all of western hemisphere sided with Armenia esp Israelis. In the second war, west and Israel were on Azerbaijani and Armenians were engaged with their internal matters. Iran also didn't directly or indirectly help them against marching Azeri army.

It is a fact that Armens were land grabbers and deserved a big punch in their face. Problem is, Azerbaijan sided with Israel to achieve their rightful claims. Wrong tools were used. But i am happy all in all.

Turkish UCAV war doctrine and brave warrior Azerbaijani Armed Forces gave victory to Azerbaijan

Turkish Armed Forces trained Azerbaijani Armed Forces since 2000s
( great real conflict experience in mountainous areas )

Turkiye deployed F-16 Fighter Jets in Azerbaijan to block unknow airstrikes by other Countries against Azerbaijani Forces

Turkish and Israeli high technology weapons are the best to win against outdated Soviet concept Armenian Forces

only one example
TB-2 UCAVs destroyed $1 billion military equipment of the Armenian Forces

also Azerbaijan used TRLG-230 laser guided MLRS to hit even moving targets
( even only Turkiye has this capability in NATO )

-- Azerbaijan has Turkish and Israeli MLRS and Tactical Ballistic Missiles
-- Azerbaijan has S300 AD Systems
-- Azerbaijan used Kamikaze Drones
-- Azerbaijan used Israeli BARAK-8 AD System which intercepted Russian made ISKANDER Ballistic Missile

Turkiye-Azerbaijan - Pakistan
1689083910699.png

Last edited:
Armenia-Azerbajian is a good lesson in warfare, Azerbajian lost the 1st war but rebuilt their military and now retakes their lost land later.

This reminds that in warfare, land isn't everything, as you have a base and people, you can retake everything.

They weren't prepared for drones , the new kind of warfare that decimated their armour.
That's true. And most of their Air Defences were old and couldn't hit them. They were shocked by this,but also angry because of the equipment they had bought instead of modern systems and drones too.

That's true. And most of their Air Defences were old and couldn't hit them. They were shocked by this,but also angry because of the equipment they had bought instead of modern systems and drones too.

I am also quite certain India & Pakistan sent weapons. A Chinese poster claimed they sent radars.

When they were interviewed what they think of India, many Armenians replied they think it's a dirty country without hygiene. But Indians protested in the comments claiming India was one of the only countries that supported Armenia.

I have to agree with the Indians. Armenians should show some gratitude. Not that they're wrong.

Last edited:
I am also quite certain India & Pakistan sent weapons. A Chinese poster claimed they sent radars.

When they were interviewed what they think of India, the many Armenians replied they think it's a dirty country. But Indians protested in the comments claiming India was one of the only countries that supported Armenia.

I have to agree with the Indians. Armenians should show some gratitude. Not that they're wrong.
Massive help 🙄

Screenshot_2023-07-14 List of equipment of the Armenian Armed Forces - Wikipedia.png

Wow. And what about their pro-Armenian lobbying at the UN. Did that do any good?
From what I know,Indians always talk about "full sapport" and when a war starts,they do nothing and say "we don't get involved in other wars".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom