What's new

Homosexuals of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
zia ul haq was a homosexual
also kamran akmal
and shah rukh khan

So that simply translates into your point of view or your preference. Its the same for me.

But that doesnt mean people with other preferences are wrong. Or are unnatural. For a gay guy sleeping with a girl might be abominable. Its just the order of nature. We dont have to understand it, or get into their psyches or judge them or even set standards for what is natural, because that will only be biased. Just treat them as people and dont bother them, let them have the same rights - political, legal and social just as everyone of us does.

I do not let my feelings of their unnatural relations keep me from treating them as humans. I know a bisexual dude like I mentioned earlier and we are on quite friendly terms.

I do not let my feelings of their unnatural relations keep me from treating them as humans. I know a bisexual dude like I mentioned earlier and we are on quite friendly terms.

That is cool then. If you think it is unnatural but leave people to their devices, its alright.

I am only against those people who want them killed or brutalized.

That is cool then. If you think it is unnatural but leave people to their devices, its alright.

I am only against those people who want them killed or brutalized.

Of course not, look do I think they are doing something unnatural and sinning, yes I do. However do I think I have any right to punish them for their sin?? No I do not and neither does anybody else (regardless of what faith you follow) and for the people who do think they should be punished; does that not make you an even bigger sinner when you take up the role of God for yourselves???? People should ponder that for a moment.

Of course not, look do I think they are doing something unnatural and sinning, yes I do. However do I think I have any right to punish them for their sin?? No I do not and neither does anybody else (regardless of what faith you follow) and for the people who do think they should be punished; does that not make you an even bigger sinner when you take up the role of God for yourselves???? People should ponder that for a moment.
Sir Islam has made laws for humans to follow and they have to follow that rules if some Homosexual is caught than their punishment is death in Islam bu that has to be given by government

Sir Islam has made laws for humans to follow and they have to follow that rules if some Homosexual is caught than their punishment is death in Islam bu that has to be given by government

according to shariah should gays produce 4 witnesses like the rape victims ?

Enough man. Here, I will make a penal code system for you.

GRAND MUFTI ZARVAN'S PAKISTAN PENAL CODE (PPC)

Section ONE AND ONLY:

Offence: Homosexuality
Punishment: DEATH

Offence: Having sex before marriage

Offence: Apostasy

Offence: Rape
Punishment: DEATH.....for the RAPEE

Offence: Constipation

DEATH, DEATH AND MORE DEATHS!!

Dude you dont need to throw around the words "Islam" and "Sir" around the word DEATH all the time in order to come up with a sentence without punctuation. If things are all about projection, then think about how many times you use the word Islam with the word Death. And you expect people to have positive opinions about it! All people can think about while thinking about Zarvan is Islam and Death!

:disagree:

Enough man. Here, I will make a penal code system for you.

GRAND MUFTI ZARVAN'S PAKISTAN PENAL CODE (PPC)

Section ONE AND ONLY:

Offence: Homosexuality

Offence: Having sex before marriage

Offence: Apostasy

Offence: Rape
Punishment: DEATH.....for the RAPEE

Offence: Constipation

DEATH, DEATH AND MORE DEATHS!!

Dude you dont need to throw around the words "Islam" and "Sir" around the word DEATH all the time in order to come up with a sentence without punctuation. If things are all about projection, then think about how many times you use the word Islam with the word Death. And you expect people to have positive opinions about it! All people can think about while thinking about Zarvan is Islam and Death!

:disagree:
Having Sex Before marriage is not punishable by death its punishment is 100 lashes adultery punishment is death and look at the rise in rape in India you will know why punishment is death in Islam

Having Sex Before marriage is not punishable by death its punishment is 100 lashes adultery punishment is death and look at the rise in rape in India you will know why punishment is death in Islam

Rape is done by criminals. Even in India punishment for rape is death or life imprisonment. But we dont need "witnesses" for it. We have scientific ways of ascertaining if its rape or not. And obviously we dont put the woman to death if there are no witnesses unlike in Sharia law.

And having sex before marriage is also not wrong and 100 lashes is as good as death. The person will definitely die if you whip them 100 times. And that for having SEX?! Consensually? :disagree:

I wont even go into adultery. There are people that are married whose relationship might be broken so they turn to others. But I dont think Sharia considers any of this. Thats why its outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom