What's new

Homosexuals of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rape is done by criminals. Even in India punishment for rape is death or life imprisonment. But we dont need "witnesses" for it. We have scientific ways of ascertaining if its rape or not. And obviously we dont put the woman to death if there are no witnesses unlike in Sharia law.

And having sex before marriage is also not wrong and 100 lashes is as good as death. The person will definitely die if you whip them 100 times. And that for having SEX?! Consensually? :disagree:

I wont even go into adultery. There are people that are married whose relationship might be broken so they turn to others. But I dont think Sharia considers any of this. Thats why its outdated.
Thousands of people all over the world are converting to Islam because Shariah is the best law and its for all times and if you have so problem in marriage than end it and marry other can't cheat Mr Shariah have laws yes because sex without marriage is the biggest sin so 100 lashes is the best punishment to refrain people from doing evil

Request to Mods:

Can we please start a Sahria sticky and confine Grand Mufti PDF'ers to it.

That way we would all know where to go when we feel like reverting.

Thousands of people all over the world are converting to Islam because Shariah is the best law and its for all times and if you have so problem in marriage than end it and marry other can't cheat Mr Shariah have laws yes because sex without marriage is the biggest sin so 100 lashes is the best punishment to refrain people from doing evil

You are wrong!! Most of the people who are converting to Islam do not have a clue about the Sharia.. Mostly in West, people convert to Islam because of the moral degradation of the Christian churches and not enough scholars to teach the values of Christianity..

Rape is done by criminals. Even in India punishment for rape is death or life imprisonment. But we dont need "witnesses" for it. We have scientific ways of ascertaining if its rape or not. And obviously we dont put the woman to death if there are no witnesses unlike in Sharia law.
You(like many others) clearly have misconceptions about sharia there. Rape and adultery(extra-martial sex) are two different things .Victim of rape dont need to provide 4 witnesses to prove that they have been raped. Common sense tell us that if four people were just watching someone getting raped and did not stop it then they should be punished for watching a crime and doing nothing to stop it. Islam is not against using DNA or modern scientific ways to prove the crime of rape in court.

what people were using as a evidence of sex crimes before this DNA test? Four witness were needed to prove the crime of adultery when there were no DNA test or any other scientific method. Requirement of 4 witness was there to eliminate any accusation of adultery. There are very few rare example in Islamic history who got the punishment in case of adultery because its almost impossible that four people watching you having extra martial sex and those who got the punishment for adultery came to Prophet(PBUH) voluntarily and admitted their crime in public

Homosexuality and pedophilia can both be considered as "natural".

What one accepts as a norm and what one looks down upon is based up on society and morality.

I am not a Psychology major, but it is a case of nature vs nurture.
How is homosexuality natural? Even animals do not exhibit this kind of sickness.

How is homosexuality natural? Even animals do not exhibit this kind of sickness.

Bro homosexuality does exist in animal kingdom....

Last edited by a moderator:
320px-Samesexloveindia.jpg

homosexual temple of Visvanatha in india. :rolleyes:

Pakistani government should protect these people. They are born that way and they are Pakistani so they deserve the same rights as other Pakistani citizens.

I guess these sick pplz got made sick in the west and shold be thrown back to the west. To keep our society clean......:smokin:

Bro homosexuality does exist in animal kingdom....
OK, I concede. Maybe a logical argument is that homosexuality degenerates a human to animal level.

Point is that humans are better then animals and should act as such. The purpose of having higher cognition or brain functions fails otherwise.

Rape is done by criminals. Even in India punishment for rape is death or life imprisonment. But we dont need "witnesses" for it.
Punishment of rape is severe in Islam as well.

We have scientific ways of ascertaining if its rape or not. And obviously we dont put the woman to death if there are no witnesses unlike in Sharia law.
The importance of witnesses made perfect sense many centuries for these kinds of cases. Scientific ways did not existed back then. However, Islam does not forbids using modern methods for criminal investigations.

Read more here: Witnesses for Rape/Adultery | Islamhelpline

And having sex before marriage is also not wrong
To non-believers mostly.

and 100 lashes is as good as death. The person will definitely die if you whip them 100 times.
Depends upon how hard the lashes are given. But I wouldn't want to test this hypothesis.

And that for having SEX?! Consensually? :disagree:
Checks and balances are important. Chances of getting exploited are very high even with consent involved.

Here is an example of what often happens in the "civilized" WEST:

A woman dates a man; they end up having sex; the man dumps the woman. This cycle continues to repeat until the woman realizes that she is being sexually exploited and stops having sex unless in a "committed relationship" or looses faith in such relationships.

So using the argument of consent is not enough. Islamic laws are well though-out and based on solid reasons. They prevent exploitation and crimes.

I wont even go into adultery. There are people that are married whose relationship might be broken so they turn to others. But I dont think Sharia considers any of this. Thats why its outdated.
If relationship is broken, then divorce is an option. Why try the "wrong" path?

Adultery is harmful behaviour. Countless examples prove this. So Islam discourages this practice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom