What's new

Hitler memorabilia 'attracts young Indians'

Hitler's popularity has to do with the under current of right wing sentiments affecting Indian youth. India has a lot of problems, some young people see the resurgence of Hitler's Germany as a solution. Obviously, these people have no conception of History.

And what does Hitler glorification have to do with Communist resurgence?

And how was this development done? Do you have any idea or are you looking at the end without looking at the means? Fact is, the Jewish population in Germany was the elite and richest, when you massacre them, take over their property, it leaves a lot of money for development.

Hitler started development much before that the time when he started killing & looting Jews. He understood one thing in the starting that Roads are lifeline of a nation's development hence he started developing roads even on outskirts of Germany. Initially, he was only against Polish Jews who migrate from Poland and earn a lot from Germany later his personal hate against all jews started.

Come on yaar..which leader can turn in to a war torn country to a world class country in just 6-9 years??..He made Germany devalop in to short period of time and prepared a world class army under the restriction..

Offcource i dont agree with what he did to Jews..and also some other actions of him..but he was a good leader..

War torn country? They were war weary but hardly war torn. In WWI, they surrendered well before the Allied nations reached much inside Germany's borders, their heavy industry, which was the best in Europe at the time, remained essentially intact. The German military simply advanced one step above everyone else, both technologically and tactically, and launched the war behind everybody caught up. Once they did though, the tide of the war turned despite the Germans' head start.

War torn country? They were war weary but hardly war torn. In WWI, they surrendered well before the Allied nations reached much inside Germany's borders, their heavy industry, which was the best in Europe at the time, remained essentially intact. The German military simply advanced one step above everyone else, both technologically and tactically, and launched the war behind everybody caught up. Once they did though, the tide of the war turned despite the Germans' head start.

Not true.
Most of their industrial areas were bombed flat. They were rebuilt over the ruins after the WWII got over. Even some cities were completely wiped off, once such one was hannover, where only 16 houses were left after the WW2.

There is a worrying underbelly of right wing nationalism in India's growing middle class. as I said in another thread...India is moving in the conservative direction,the more the country is getting developed the more rightward the country is moving.

Hitler is not a man to be admired.

Its obvious isn't it when the country in 60 years couldn't get a strong leader like Mao or Kruschev (please don't say about Indira Gandhi because though strong she left a huge trail of corruption and other masala behind her!!!) and have to deal with rubber stamp prime ministers what would the people do?? definitely idolise these kind of leaders only.

If only this country didn't lose Lal Bahadur Shastri it could have been different. Just my thought.

If one wants to study hitler, one of the most important personalities ever, then nothing wrong in that. Even US sells more Mein Kamf copies every year than India!

If one is studying Hitler to start denying holocaust or make racist comments against jews then its a problem.

Luckily, Indians don't have those tendencies where bene israeli jews lived peacefully for thousand years!

So the REAL purpose of the thread starter in starting this thread here under India Defence section - FAIL!

:lol::lol::lol:

There is a worrying underbelly of right wing nationalism in India's growing middle class. as I said in another thread...India is moving in the conservative direction,the more the country is getting developed the more rightward the country is moving.

Hitler is not a man to be admired.

And why???????
perhaps you have got the perfect explanation of US attack on Iraq, or Panama, or Vietnam..............

the only diffarance between you Americans & Hitlar is you win most of the wars or covered the lost one, but He lost the sole battle.

It is kind of shocking to read praising sentences here about one of the worlds greates mass murderer!

He was a dictator, who was able to convince the poor mass of that time with his lies, he used force against everybody (even Germans) to achieve his own goals. Fear, torture, murder and lies that's makes him big, not his arguments, not his knowledge, or political leadership!

He was a Great strategist.
A typical myth!

He wanted te 2 front war against Russia and England, at the same time, although his Generals was against it, he wanted not useful bombarding of UK with V2 missiles, or very long range artillery, just to hit anything in England, without a real aim. His generals instead wanted to focus on superior techs like radar, or the Messerschmitt Me 262 (first jet fighter in the world), to gain air superiority. Many aviation experts say that the german fighters were clerly superior to anything the allied forces had and if they would be able to mass produce it, it would have been a game changer in the war.

People tend to think about Hitler similar to Napoleon, or Alexander the Great, but he was far away from that and was lucky to have great Generals and maybe the best engineers in the world of that time!

I second the point.

One should see the level of infrastructure been developed in Germany even in the remotest part of the country. I am saying this after travelling through half of the globe and seeing various places. Germany has the BEST infrastructure when it comes to the common mass. All thanks to Hitler who connected everything, even small small villages with rail and road network.

No one is completely good or bad, every one has a good side and bad side. Lets all hail the good side of Hitler. Hail Hitler !!!

Sorry but that's BS ! ! ! Everything what Germany is today, or what you see in Germany today was build up by the people of Germany after everything was destroyed in WW2 and I mean everything!
The allied bombers made a revenge against the civillians in Germany for the cruelty the Nazis did in foreign countries.
Germany steped out of nothing after WW2 and build up everything new and relating that to Hitler is just a slap in the face of these people who suffered for his failures!

Not Hitler invented, cars, jets engines, or build the highways in Germany, it was the great engineers and inventors in Germany that did that. They did it before the wars and they did it after it to build up the nation again. They and their achievements should be praised and not what a insane, selfish and totaly out of reality guy has done with it!

Germany even today is one of the leading countries in the world when it comes to innovations, or inventions, that's why it's the country with the highest exports per year after China!

Last edited:
Hitler is the BEST...

He construct the Strong Germany,
First to say Old people wellfare assiotion, free midic and lot for them.

A Leader @ Best...

Note : Human makes mistakes... he is also a human..!

You gotta be kidding me....! :tdown:

someone should post this in israeli forum

This should be posted in trash insted and PDF is not a trash deposit.

You should not spam India Defence section with such garbage.

What it has to do with defense.??????????

This should be posted in trash insted and PDF is not a trash deposit.

You should not spam India Defence section with such garbage.

What it has to do with defense.??????????

Self satisfaction of OP by India bashing :azn::azn:

well Indians have no reasons to hate Hitler....west hates Hitlers like west hates Taliban and radical islamists...Hitler was a violent nationalist...but he helped Subhash Chanda BOse ..so he has all the reasons to be liked by Indians...and also in Indian books...Hitler is presented as a great patriotic leader....so I am not surprised....

well Indians have no reasons to hate Hitler....west hates Hitlers like west hates Taliban and radical islamists...Hitler was a violent nationalist...but he helped Subhash Chanda BOse ..so he has all the reasons to be liked by Indians...and also in Indian books...Hitler is presented as a great patriotic leader....so I am not surprised....
my thoughts exactly.
i hate W Churchill more than him. but if he did came to power then there would be no Jews left to read this and he would make all 3rd world countries his slave.

Well this has to do with the lack of leadership in the country. After Mahatma Ghandi name any leader that had captivated the country. The Nehru/Ghandi may be great leaders but only for "Kangresswallahs" not for layman like me. We have to swallow up our pride and accept that since independence India failed to produce leaders that would captivate the masses and lead the people of India especially the youth towards greatness. We have brilliant leaders educated in highly renowed universities like our present PM, but are they charismatic enough to capture the imagination of the people-I dont think so!!

everyone still loves hitler bcos of his role in da freedom movement!!!!!!!!!remember neither of u would be independent without hitlers help to subhas bose and revolutionaries.!!!!!!!!!!!and we disapprove action against jews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom