What's new

History Of The Freemasons

Mostly just a brainstorming / partying session. No need for the press there. But that's how all conspiracy theories start.. "what no press?? what are they up to"??

Would you invite the press for a private party?? wondering...

Of course not and i am not one for conspiracy theories but it is still interesting to speculate what exactly is discussed since some of the worlds most powerful people come together to discuss matters for a few days.

The list of antendees changes every year based on what the group feels the need to discuss. I look at it sort of like a high level corporate meeting of say directors of any large company. The employees may not be privy to the discussions. Wheras some policy decisions could be made in a company, it would be hard to make wordwide policy decisions especially as the invitees change every year and every countries' representatives have their own fish to fry. That's why I called it a brain storming session, nothing else.

The list of antendees changes every year based on what the group feels the need to discuss. I look at it sort of like a high level corporate meeting of say directors of any large company. The employees may not be privy to the discussions. Wheras some policy decisions could be made in a company, it would be hard to make wordwide policy decisions especially as the invitees change every year and every countries' representatives have their own fish to fry. That's why I called it a brain storming session, nothing else.

Yes but if you look into it more only people from countries of influence are invited. Then again you could be completely right and it could be a brain storming session. It could also be a place where serious matters/deals are discussed/cut under the table between certain attendees. Or big matters discussed openly though because of how many different people of opinion are invited that wouldn't really be possible without debate.

The Rothschilds have a history of funding both sides in a war.

After all, it's the most profitable business out there. They like to bankrupt countries and then lend them gold and set up central banking control to rule over the proles.

You won't find these people listed on any "Most Rich" lists.

They have been in control for over 250 years and operate on an entirely different level.

Accounting for the Rothschild Wealth and Influence

Morton (1962) noted that the Rothschild wealth was estimated at over $6 billion US in 1850. Not a significant amount in today's dollars; however, consider the potential future value compounded over 147 years!

Taking $6 billion (and assuming no erosion of the wealth base) and compounding that figure at various returns on investment (a conservative range of 4% to 8%) would suggest the following net worth of the Rothschild family enterprise:

$1.9 trillion US (@ 4%)
$7.8 trillion US (@ 5%)
$31.5 trillion US (@ 6%)
$125,189.1 trillion US (@ 7%)
$491,409.0 trillion US (@ 8%)

To give these figures some perspective consider these benchmarks:

A little of $300 billion US buys every ounce of gold in every central bank in the world

U.S. M3 money supply August 1997 was $5.2 trillion
U.S. debt is currently $5.4 trillion.
U.S. GDP (1997; 2nd Q.) is $8.03 trillion.

Currency Chaos and Financial Collapse

Hi

Did you know Yasser Arafat and Mustafa Kemal Ataturk were freemasons? So was Donald Bradman

Dears,
Though you people have said a lot about the history of freemasons yet i wonder to find their current objectives. Are there any freemansons in pakistan nowadays. Has there been a convert from freemasonary who might have or is ready to tell the truth about freemasonary. I think the world of freemasonary is shrouded in clouds and all that the people are saying are just presumptions. There must be someone to tell us the truth about them.
if there is any one who can answer me, then please my address is (n_advocate@yahoo.com)
waiting

Hi, everyone, Im new here so can't post pictures. If you want to know about history of freemasonry in Pakistan, just go to maps.google.com, and write GPO Building Lahore...switch to satellite mode, zoom in, and u'll get ur answers.

Regarding the Freemasons presence or someone declaring he's a freemason, all I can say is that its a secret society with lots of secrets...so don't take anyone's word ... they have levels and not every freemason knows everything... especially someone who says "im a freemason"

Back
Top Bottom