What's new

History of Freemasonry in Pakistan

Who is to say all these cleanshave politicians and generals and judges are not part of this dajjjalic cult ?

Who is to say all these cleanshave politicians and generals and judges are not part of this dajjjalic cult ?

Should we believe the Masons just packed their bags and left Pakistan. It fairly obvious they have alot of powerful members, they don't target normal public but people in power and influence.

sodomy rituals and child sacrifice.

they are thats y pakistan is such a state.

Note: My post here is speculative - requires people with vast knowledge with History for their input

However it left many unanswered questions in my mind when I discovered it

I was doing research on Supernatural Phenomenon in past , how the Devil is viewed across history or how certain groups use symbolism to call themselves Satanist. I wanted to understand what is it they believe in because certainly you see alot of folks who follow Satan in Western world or they call themselves Gothic

Based on my understanding , watching some videos about Occult and Satanic Symbols
  • If you review many of the Satanic groups in Western World , they often use the animal with horns as their Symbol for Satan (Sheytan)

• The Serpent also appears as a Symbolic manifestation of Devil itself , in many folklore it is stated Satan appeared before Adam as a Serpent (Christian stories)

Unsure about Islamic sources but I found the above info from just general research , which were talking about various symbolic references used across history such as the eye , which sees everything or the Triangle / eye

1685929675827.png

This is a image available on internet common with Satanist or those who worship the Devil
Notice you will find the images of aninal with horn + Serpant in it

Satanist believe the more the Symbolism is used for Satan the stronger their cause becomes , at least that is what they believe in and that is why they like to spread the "Symbolic images across" and hide it sometimes in plain sight

These imagery is encoded away in movies , paintings , as tattoos on celebrities' arms

1685930249373.png

1685930651475.png

1685931045561.png

1. Mistake ?
  2. Coincidence ?
  3. Who created this logo?
  4. Was this Logo suggested from outside ?

Who knows - I do not know the history behind it

However i was bothered by this reference at least 7-8 years ago when I came across it but I ignored it back then

I actually was not aware of this Symbol's usage in Pakistan Army's inner circle
I only found out about it when I saw people on PDF forum use this symbol on their profiles

Note: I have 0 % knowledge of how this symbol was chosen for Pakistan Army and not only they choose the animal with 2 horn but also included the image of Serpent

But it left me ... with many unanswered questions

Last edited:
Note: My post here is speculative - requires people with vast knowledge with History for their input

However it left many unanswered questions in my mind when I discovered it

I was doing research on Supernatural Phenomenon in past , how the Devil is viewed across history or how certain groups use symbolism to call themselves Satanist. I wanted to understand what is it they believe in because certainly you see alot of folks who follow Satan in Western world or they call themselves Gothic

Based on my understanding , watching some videos about Occult and Satanic Symbols
  • If you review many of the Satanic groups in Western World , they often use the animal with horns as their Symbol for Satan (Sheytan)

• The Serpent also appears as a Symbolic manifestation of Devil itself , in many folklore it is stated Satan appeared before Adam as a Serpent (Christian stories)

Unsure about Islamic sources but I found the above info from just general research , which were talking about various symbolic references used across history such as the eye , symbol of triangle across history

View attachment 933002

This is a image available on internet common with Satanist or those who worship the Devil
Notice you will find the images of aninal with horn + Serpant in it

View attachment 933006

View attachment 933009
View attachment 933010

Mistake ?
Coincidence ?
Who created this logo?

Who knows

However i was bothered by this reference at least 7-8 years ago when I came across it but I ignored it back then

I actually was not aware of this Symbol's usage in Pakistan Army's inner circle
I only found out about it when I saw people on PDF forum use this symbol on their profiles

Note: I have 0 % knowledge of how this symbol was chosen for Pakistan Army

But it left me ... with many unanswered questions

Pakistan ISI symbol is of Markhor, Pakistan national animal.

I do agree many secret devil worshipping satanic groups use symbols, signs etc. They're a cult so they let each other know of their presence, work, movement.

main-qimg-1a6f8fd0cd2cc1c8fd8b6de5db6fd54c-lq.jpeg

Last edited:
Perhaps considering the circumstances they should consider changing it to something else

Like Snow leopard or Islamic Calligraphy
1685931969012.png

I find this whole resemblance to occult symbolism too close for comfort

Perhaps considering the circumstances they should consider changing it to something else

Like Snow leopard or Islamic Calligraphy
View attachment 933012

I find this whole resemblance to occult symbolism too close for comfort

Masons also use star and crescent as their symbols, so many Muslim states use it in their flags. Its not much to be concerned about. I would use lion or Eagle in the logo to show power and confident but am sure some historical cult group used it before so that too will become a conspiracy.

That's a different type of star it's not just star and crescent

1685933481226.png

This symbol appears in Judism is more or less is a "Seal" used by Salomon (Prophet Suleyman) for controlling demons however Allah knows best we only know he was granted control over Jinns

1685933731292.png

My knowledge is inconclusive on Miracles granted to Prophet Suleyman, apart from he can control unseen creatures

Last edited:
@AZADPAKISTAN2009
You will find
interesting or should i say terrifying, i watched it over a decade ago but its been removed from youtube since, someone uploaded it again.

Then watch

there is a video of a pak army guy saying he was met by a American who asked him to join the masonic occult in return he be moved up in the job hierarchy. i be shocked if mota nawaj is a satan worshipper fat bas trd probably fall over trying to bow to satan.

Most of these "Secret Societies" Operate in a very secluded manner
They have their inner circle

They carefully accept and mentor few folks who have similar ideas as them

Then these people are spread out into key decision making roles

Obviously I am referring to the "Secret Societies" we don't have such things in Pakistan

Who is a secret society in Pakistan ? I will leave that to your imagination

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom