What's new

History of Sindhis

To the person asking this question , does it even matter if someone is fair or dark. And I am sure people have better things to do than debate the colour of the skin God gave them. Please get over this fair complexion paranoia because it speaks volumes about inferiority complex related to skin colour.

One thing about Sindhis-
They were never the same guys. In the early ages, Sindhi were dark people. Then came invasions after invasions, and with each Irani and central Asian invasions, they went from darker to lighter-skinned. Their languages also changed from one invasion to another invasion.
Even early neolithic Iranic people were dark people.
The aryan migration (not invasion) around 2000 BC changed cultures religions and skin tones of locals..And Aryans originally came from pontic steppes/northern russia not central asia .

I am inclined to accept the bs you posted. But let's talk on simple fact. If sindhis are the same people since million(or perhaps zillions) of years then why so many shades of brown:
View attachment 815537View attachment 815538View attachment 815539
HAve them do their DNA, most of the fair ones will have larger aryan component..The admixture happened thousands of years ago..

Last edited:
Even early neolithic Iranic people were dark people.
The aryan migration (not invasion) around 2000 BC changed cultures religions and skin tones of locals..And Aryans originally came from pontic steppes/northern russia not central asia .

HAve them do their DNA, most of the fair ones will have larger aryan component..The admixture happened thousands of years ago..
I also know these things. May be way more than that. But may Mr palejo and Mr magsi doesn't know these things.

I also know these things. May be way more than that. But may Mr palejo and Mr magsi doesn't know these things.

its not just about sindhi,its with other folks as well. so lets not single them out and besides this thread is about the sindhi history so lets keep it clean from this colorist and racist crap.

I am inclined to accept the bs you posted. But let's talk on simple fact. If sindhis are the same people since million(or perhaps zillions) of years then why so many shades of brown:
View attachment 815537View attachment 815538View attachment 815539

Bringing in random pictures when your argument has already been debunked by genetics is futile. Especially considering the second picture is edited and the third picture is not even of a Sindhi.

1644943469922.png

As you can see here, Sindhis and Pakistani ethnic groups in general are remarkably close genetically to their ancient counterparts from the Iron-age.

Keep your Victorian-style pseudo-science to yourself.

Very light skinned and dark are exceptions average Punjabis are brown little on darker side
yep,most people are not very dark or very white (exceptions are there but are outliers)
Adnan Virk Canadian broadcaster
USATSI_12052515_168384754_lowres-scaled-e1618244885852.jpg

this is literally how 80% of the people I have seen in my personal experience look like, we are very close to Sindhis historically speaking (I think in the whole federation sindhis and especially SP people are the closest) so I think same applies to people in Sindh too except our built is different

Very light skinned and dark are exceptions average Punjabis are brown little on darker side

Trying to prove those who call you outsider are also not local?
I don't know about that but calling someone not "local", part of "invasions" is disrespectful and of course people wont like that

Last edited:
Bringing in random pictures when your argument has already been debunked by genetics is futile. Especially considering the second picture is edited and the third picture is not even of a Sindhi.
You don't consider Tharis as Sindhis? So if that is so, then by that you mean anyone who doesn't speak Sindhi is not a Sindhi, even if his ancestors were here before your ancestors?

So we have a huge handcrafts industry in the City of Hala. If you go there you can buy a lot from there for personal use and decoration. Trust me, it's second to none:
download (1).jpeg

ErbsaMgXYAY5JaT.jpg

2hznud5.jpg

images (2).jpeg

download.jpeg

The last stand Sindhis had against British imperial power was in the area of Sindh called Miani, where Talpurs, Kalhoras and Soomra kings fought against traitors and British empires, for the last time as a nation.
Sindhis lost that war, but Hosho Shedi, an African Sindhi general gave his life for the motherland. His famous words are : merson merson, Sindh na dyson(we will die, but we will not give Sindh).

Last edited:
You don't consider Tharis as Sindhis? So if that is so, then by that you mean anyone who doesn't speak Sindhi is not a Sindhi, even if his ancestors were here before your ancestors?
No, people of Thar are not ethnically Sindhi. They are a Rajasthani ethnic group. Similar to how most people of Northern Balochistan are not ethnically Baloch, but are instead Pashtun.

Tharparkar region is ethno-culturally a part of Rajasthan. The people of Tharparkar speak Rajasthani languages, are comprised of Rajasthani communities, follow Rajasthani culture and are predominately Hindu.

Today it is politically a part of Sindh because historically, Sindhi polities would exercise control over the region through military means and use it as a defensive buffer region or staging grounds for Eastward incursions.

No, people of Thar are not ethnically Sindhi.
Inna lillahi wa inna ilyhi rajioon.
You know what, people like you kill their sisters by making them Kari, so that the sisters don't demand share in inheritance.
Aapka qasoor nahi Hai. Sindh ki kch fiza hi aisi Hai.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom