What's new

History of Pakistan from 3000 BC to the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you not read? THE OLDEST evidence about aryans is in Iran, so who cares what Indian says or hitler says? Aryan means to be from arya or Iran...darius the great inscription in behistoon does not matter according to you Indians?

Not true.
the Oldest evidence of thee Aryans is in central Asia, Turkmenistan to be exact. The evidence shows that the Aryans came from central Asia, split into two which one going west all the way to Europe an the other going east into India.
In India they created the Vedas to glorify their conquests of the indigenous peoples.
Sanskrit comes from their language, so of course they would call themselves the "noble people"

Mr.poseidon,just for a while keep ur hatred for india aside and care to listen. there were only one race in central asia. one of them went to iran and another came to northern india. there is a hell lot of similarities btwn vedic sanskrit and ancient iranian language. just dont spill hatred abt india with half cooked knowledge.

Nicely explained Desert Fox. :tup:

It is very clear that pakistan was never a part of india except for a very short time that also because invaders forcefully combined it.

Not true.
the Oldest evidence of thee Aryans is in central Asia, Turkmenistan to be exact. The evidence shows that the Aryans came from central Asia, split into two which one going west all the way to Europe an the other going east into India.
In India they created the Vedas to glorify their conquests of the indigenous peoples.
Sanskrit comes from their language, so of course they would call themselves the "noble people"

Turkemensiatn was part of Iran zamin...
they are seperate now, and speak turkish.

what part of aryan means to be from Iran is so hard to understand?
go research behistoon.

Indus Valley Civilization is a great achievement.. Please Indians do not steal our history... Please respect our ancestors they probably did not want to be associated with you guys as much as we do... We don't steal your Ganga and Brahmaputra history do we? Why do you think you can steal ours and call it your own? Three words for these Indians GET A LIFE.

Indus Valley Civilization is a great achievement.. Please Indians do not steal our history... Please respect our ancestors they probably did not want to be associated with you guys as much as we do... We don't steal your Ganga and Brahmaputra history do we? Why do you think you can steal ours and call it your own? Three words for these Indians GET A LIFE.

a civilisation which was made by hindus from india loll, pakistanis who hate hindus claiming it to be theirs ie funny :rofl:

Can you not read? THE OLDEST evidence about aryans is in Iran, so who cares what Indian says or hitler says? Aryan means to be from arya or Iran...darius the great inscription in behistoon does not matter according to you Indians?

I am saying that German, Iranian and Indian Aryans are completely exclusive and independent of each other. German and Iranian Aryans are defined by a race, while Indian Aryans are defined by the civilizational themes like culture, religion and language.

Turkemensiatn was part of Iran zamin...
they are seperate now, and speak turkish.

what part of aryan means to be from Iran is so hard to understand?
go research behistoon.

At the time of the Aryans there was no Iran. So how were they a part of something that didn't exist?

Cornerstones of Indus Valley Civilization in terms of religion and language: Idol worshipping, Sanskrit(language of Hindu religious book Bhagvad Geeta, not Quran which is Arabic).

Tell me how many Pakistanis speak Sanskrit or worship idols? Millions of Indians are taught Sanskrit in schools, is there even one person in Pak that can speak Sanskrit? Most Pakistanis would consider idol worshipping haraam. So how do you (Pakistanis) have anything in common with them (IVC)? It was geographically in your area, but the current Pakistani people are the exact opposite of what the Indus Valley Civilization was made of.

Iranian aryans r no different from indo aryans. they have a hell lot of similarities. vedic sanskrit has strange similarities with russian too. no bodody is stealing any history here. to know the truth first be neutral. its healthy for everyone.

solidstate... not started hindus from (fake) india... hinduism started in pakistan, not (fake) india. it's our civilization, please don't ruin it.. stick to your ganga and brahmaputra please.

neutral_person

Your argument is retarded. So what if we don't speak Sanskrit. That desn't change who our ancestors were.

So what if we don't worship idols. That still doesn't change our history.

Huun so the land that is now Pakistan and how it changed over of period of time is now considered as history of Pakistan.

Indu Valley civilization not a part of India? Thats some good stuff you are smoking there bro.

Indus Valley Civilization is a civilization that India has exclusive rights to. Pakistani claims to the Indus Valley civilization is as much as Pakistani claims to Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Pakistan saying IVC belongs to them is similar to Pakistan saying that they own Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Culturally and civilizationally, you guys are the exact opposite of what IVC people were.

Actually imagine if my father is Hindu and I later convert my religion from Hinduism to Islam. It does not mean my father does not remain my father? My brother will remain my brother and the heritage of my father will also belong to me.

True that the practice of IVC was not same as Muslim of today's era. But that does not mean the heritage of our forefathers should be claimed by secular India where Hindus are in majority.
It's a joint heritage of Indian subcontinent in my opinion... One subcontinent was split to form two nations in 1947

Indus Valley civilization is really a great achievement for Hindus .....

Steal ?? They are almost same as Hindus how the hell this is stealing

By your logic Pakistan is belongs to us so vacate it as soon as possible :P

We all know you dnt have any history for your own .... Every thing is related to India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom