What's new

Hip Hop Biker Girl in Lahore ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really cute, ayyan mm.. she models for only Pakistani brands??
All the national/international brands in Pakistan and she walks the ramp on bridal couture weeks and fashion weeks

ok all you guys talkin about beating each other in a drag race on your little 70cc motorcycles. Try me and I will leave you in a dust like you are standing still on my zx12r baby!

Only 200 Horsepower at the wheels. Also got a NOS kit for additional 50 HP. Beats Lambos, Ferraris, Corvettes or anything possible that you could imagine that has less than 1200 hp

These bikes are not meant for Pakistani city streets. I guarentee, I could still beat you on my 125 in a Pakistani city. The city is too crowded, you would be cruising behind a kotha rarii on that huge thing. LOLOL

357172-Only-For-Ifoo-s-Eyes--Deluxe-Girl--394828-127834374003046-103096463143504-129567-211273920-n.jpg

It's just an advertisement for Honda Motorcyles... nothing else. There Honda-125 is quite famous among the youth, and the company showed it in this advertisement that the young-girls likes this bike too.

It is not about law. It is about being smart and being protective of your self. I bet you have never went down. Once you go down, only then a person will understand why wearing a helmet is so important.

She's a model trying to promote a brand, man. We might as well have the Sasquatch riding the bike instead of her, if we can't see the face, lol. :mamba:

appears it isnt a hijra.....

i dig her man.....did she pop any wheelies down Mall Road?

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

These bikes are not meant for Pakistani city streets. I guarentee, I could still beat you on my 125 in a Pakistani city. The city is too crowded, you would be cruising behind a kotha rarii on that huge thing. LOLOL

i stopped racing years ago -- but let's meet up for a challenge sometime

before i got my drivers license i used to have a 125 in black. They passed the law on silensor -- i got in trouble so many times. Once they took the bike away, my parents banned me from riding for years.

Dude i know that it dont handle as good as a 125 but i mean't on a straight road with no traffic. Let's be fair now lol

She looks ridiculous wearing such big glasses....besides that....she is cute :)

more like advertisement or promo of bike than actual bike riding..btw cant she keep her jacket closed? Nobody drives a bike like that..imagine all the dirt and insects ending up where they shouldn't.

That's nothing.
My bike has got multiple colors, training wheels and a foam protector thinggy.
Don't pretend like you ain't jealous.

12_kids_bike.jpg

oohh my,man your bike looks sick :woot:

Major Bike fail !!!

My community watchman has a better bike.

She looks ridiculous wearing such big glasses....besides that....she is cute :)

I agree about the glasses. Maybe a Maui Jim would look better on her. In one picture she looks like Miley Cyrus/Rani Mukerjee mix and in another pure Miley Cyrus. But the bike chick avatar of her is more sleek. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom