What's new

Hip Hop Biker Girl in Lahore ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm looks nice....BTW i saw girls on bike during the MQM women jalsa in karachi....
i wonder how Pakistani girls manage the heavy weight of bikes....as we dont have ny female (lihght weight) brands in Pakistan yet...

beautiful+girl+riding+bike.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

hali7861753193.jpg

LOL Sharukh holding ladies purse

ok all you guys talkin about beating each other in a drag race on your little 70cc motorcycles. Try me and I will leave you in a dust like you are standing still on my zx12r baby!

Only 200 Horsepower at the wheels. Also got a NOS kit for additional 50 HP. Beats Lambos, Ferraris, Corvettes or anything possible that you could imagine that has less than 1200 hp

ok all you guys talkin about beating each other in a drag race on your little 70cc motorcycles. Try me and I will leave you in a dust like you are standing still on my zx12r baby!

Only 200 Horsepower at the wheels. Also got a NOS kit for additional 50 HP. Beats Lambos, Ferraris, Corvettes or anything possible that you could imagine that has less than 1200 hp

That's nothing.
My bike has got multiple colors, training wheels and a foam protector thinggy.
Don't pretend like you ain't jealous.

12_kids_bike.jpg

She is pretty - I like her style. But the bike does not fit her - She should have gone for more racy looking ones like a Ninja 250R

ok she is indeed a total badass .I want to ride on the back :smokin:

there are somany movies and clips on the internet bro everheard of gooooogle

That's nothing.
My bike has got multiple colors, training wheels and a foam protector thinggy.
Don't pretend like you ain't jealous.

12_kids_bike.jpg

It's only lacking an engine, transmission, tank, gearbox, regulator rectifier, stator, rear suspension, rear brakes, speedometer gauge, frame sliders, power commander, spedo healer, kick stand, ecu, radiator, bar-end, clutch box, wiring harness, headlights, windshield, rotors, battery and could use some mirrors. Other than that it looks decent ;)

oh and by the way, i forgot to mention, a passenger seat!

This is not America.....this is Pakistan...here Peoples just don't give a **** to law.
:sniper:

It is not about law. It is about being smart and being protective of your self. I bet you have never went down. Once you go down, only then a person will understand why wearing a helmet is so important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom