What's new

Why are majority of Pakistanis so loud and noise makers

Reminds me of some parts of the redneck riviera in my country

very classist of you to assume that. the upper class is the same: night parties with speakers banging and drunk idiots dancing around. just that they have the money to sound-proof these palces. lol.

Have nothing to do with class, rich ppl can be loud and dumb too.

I don't live in greatest place ever, but most of the places in karachi, you'll hear obnoxious music playing up until 3am on some wedding. And then some mullah group who is blasting naats until 2am. The speakers are insanely huge you could hear it 2 blocks away. It's not limited to just that, people often shout at the top of their lungs while speaking to each other (such as hotels, even universities). And bikers who remove silencers to make insane noises. And kids blasting the infamous 14 August instrument. And shabi barat firecrackers explosions.
What's so fascinating about it? I get so irritated all day my eardrums feel like they're exploding when I am out and about in the city.
Welcome to Greece

upper class societies and planned towns . no noise educated upper class live here
5.jpg

P_10.jpg
are you sure its upper class ? sure its a planned city but seriously remind me of some housing projects here which was designed for middle class society
1399101411221555321942544.jpg

889690_692.jpg

14001021000157_Test_PhotoN.jpg

image_2022_11_15-11_48_22_680_C1s.jpg

Before pollution and corruption choked away the life of Karachi, it's citizens were known for being soft spoken. Now they are known for being loud and frowned upon.

voices make noises - Thank Allah you are not deaf - otherwise you would be complaining about No noise, silence, loneliness

voices make noises - Thank Allah you are not deaf - otherwise you would be complaining about No noise, silence, loneliness

Man has an avatar with a guitar and complains about noise.

And you are telling him loud music and lack of sleep is just bodily Zakaat to pay.

Man is PDF alive today.

Man has an avatar with a guitar and complains about noise.

And you are telling him loud music and lack of sleep is just bodily Zakaat to pay.

Man is PDF alive today.
i figured him out, he kinda guy who gets angry when someone other than him farts -

Back
Top Bottom