What's new

Turkey’s Uyghur dilemma in the context of China’s Belt and Road Initiative

To put it bluntly, human nature is shameless and lowly. If the ruler is very cruel, and then a little indulges in the management of the slaves, the slaves will be grateful to the ruler. If the ruler was very tolerant to the slaves at first, and then slightly strengthened the punishment and management of the slaves, the slaves would hate the ruler. This comparison is not appropriate, but there is no difference in the essence of realit
I agree completely. I have seen this throughout my life, be it at work or even within family etc. It applies in every sector .
well, ask him what changed his mind

or grossly exaggerated? who knows. I sure didn't find those 'evidences' very compelling to suggest a genocide ever took place, and I don't even like Turkey..

could be why majority of the world still doesn't recognize it
Countries that Recognize the Armenian Genocide (armenian-genocide.org)
Actually the Armenian genocide was real. No denying that
Kashmiri oppression is harmless compared to Uighur oppression
What does this even mean. ? You mean Kashmiris are lesser beings to the Uygurs ?
Both groups have been oppressed one way or the other. So you can't speak for one while minimising the other

Last edited:

Now Erdogan again made a U-turn and talks about the oppression of Uighurs.

I wonder what Pakistanis will do now?! Since Pakistanis always claim that Uighur oppression is a lie while Kashmiri oppression is real!!!
Erdogan wants Muslims to focus on the oppression of Uighurs! Will Pakistanis adhere to this call of their hero leader from their brother-country Turkey?
Or will Pakistanis continue to ignore the plight of their Uighur Ummah brothers, while at the same time demanding solidarity for Kashmiris, whose oppression is a joke compared to the Uighur oppression??!

Questions after questions....

I wonder what Pakistanis will do now?! Since Pakistanis always claim that Uighur oppression is a lie while Kashmiri oppression is real!!!
Go and find out the truth about Xinjiang, even Turkish delegation visited the region. let's them judge by themselves instead of believing lies spinned western media.

Last edited:

Now Erdogan again made a U-turn and talks about the oppression of Uighurs.

Erdogan wants Muslims to focus on the oppression of Uighurs! Will Pakistanis adhere to this call of their hero leader from their brother-country Turkey?
Or will Pakistanis continue to ignore the plight of their Uighur Ummah brothers, while at the same time demanding solidarity for Kashmiris, whose oppression is a joke compared to the Uighur oppression??!

Questions after questions....
So sad you are serving the western imperialism oppressing muslim. When Israel bomb Palestine, did the so called western human right do anything to stop Israel? Zero.

Why Pakistan need to poke better into Uighur when disgusting fellow like you dont even mention anything about Kashmir muslim or Muslim oppresed in India? Instead not a single German talk about sanction against India Hindu.

You only try to make use Pakistan to serve your christian western imperialism against China. Nothing to do with helping Muslim.

A Uyghur lady's vlog update from today.
" None is so deaf as those who won't listen, it's becoming pointless to explain the truth to those Xinjiang slanderers, they will keep spinning lies about our Xinjiang 24/7 anyway, we should just go on enjoying our wonderful life here, everyday here in our lives is so enjoyable, let's just ignore those pathetic liars."

Indian news also reports " Tibet genocide" in today's news, but they won't tell you that average Tibetans make many times more money than Indians, Tibetans have 15 years free education, free healthcare, free school meals, free housing, free annual government cash subsidies...., Tibeta has world top class highways, high speed railways, airports, schools, hospitals... Tibetans live a life that average Indian can only dream of, but Indian media still spins lies about "Tibet genocide" every day to make Indians believe they live in the heavens.

I think China could have gone the way we finished off the problem in the Northern Caucasus. The Putin Way.

But, the problem has never been as serious as it was in the Caucasus region. Besides, China goes the way of solution through development and progress. It has political, governance and economic fundamentals. China's solution is more transformative, durable, and impressive, I should say. I think other countries with similar issues can learn from it.

What country doesn't have problem with minorities? India has kashmiris/Maoists. Pakistan have Balochi terrorists/TLP etc. Turkey has Kurdish issue and has killed hundreds of thousands of kurds. Always easy to point fingers at other people but in terms of managing of life and minimising casualties China has done far better than India/Pakistan/Turkey even America where blacks are put into ghettos or jails or shot dead by cops/gangs.

I think China could have gone the way we finished off the problem in the Northern Caucasus. The Putin Way.

But, the problem has never been as serious as it was in the Caucasus region. Besides, China goes the way of solution through development and progress. It has political, governance and economic fundamentals. China's solution is more transformative, durable, and impressive, I should say. I think other countries with similar issues can learn from it.

China’s current ethnic and religious policies are more inherited from ancient Chinese feudal society. Many people know the changes in Xinjiang because of the West. In fact, many ethnic minority areas have undergone tremendous changes just like Xinjiang.

Xinjiang has become special because of the West, in fact, there is nothing special in the eyes of Chinese people.

Ordinary Chinese do not know much about religion, and the influence of religion on their mate selection is not even as great as their eating habits.

So it's definitely not "western" propaganda!

1.6 million Uighurs have gone abroad, and Western media have criticized China, but there is still a lack of evidence. There is a training center here, which is similar to the practice in France. Much better than Turkey in dealing with separatist forces. If Turkey interferes in China's internal affairs. China will fight back. Like supporting the Kurds. Money and weapons are not a problem.

come to think of it, the 'Uyghur genocide' story is being manufactured by the western media in the exact same way they manufactured the ‘Armenian genocide’

I think Turkey, of all countries, should know how fake it is
Really. why dont you go back to reading a book and stopping your fake news here all over.

The best you and your colleagues can do is post fake youtube videos.

Disgusting Turkish traitors!
Money talks my friend.

These are the same people that gave away the Ottoman empire.

1.6 million Uighurs have gone abroad, and Western media have criticized China, but there is still a lack of evidence. There is a training center here, which is similar to the practice in France. Much better than Turkey in dealing with separatist forces. If Turkey interferes in China's internal affairs. China will fight back. Like supporting the Kurds. Money and weapons are not a problem.

Sorry you're a little late. Armed Kurdish groups have now become a wholly US proxy, and China has absolutely no capacity to reverse this structure. The most you can do is to mobilize your propaganda army and in essence support the regional policies of the USA. The fight against terrorism within Turkey's borders has also come to an end. The operational capability of these related terrorist organizations in Turkey has been completely destroyed. Decades later, Turkish people started to live in peace without seeing terrorist activities.

As for the Western/Atlantic Uyghur campaign, Turkey is clearly differentiated here. Naturally, Turkey is not a party to the US-China struggle. Maybe for this reason, it is under intense criticism from both sides.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom