What's new

Hindutva zealots' video clip : who ever doesn't chant 'jai sri ram' send him to graveyard

What's with the health of sanghi terrorists in the video?

Why they look so weak? All are single pasli BC

What's with the health of sanghi terrorists in the video?

Why they look so weak? All are single pasli BC
fit and agile rss standard!!

mou say jay seeri paye bolay gay neechay say hawa nikal keh missile ki turhan tum Pakistion may ghus jaye gay!

aik aik londa spice 3000 hai

fit and agile rss standard!!

mou say jay seeri paye bolay gay neechay say hawa nikal keh missile ki turhan tum Pakistion may ghus jaye gay!

aik aik londa spice 3000 hai

In ko to Pakistani sirf champai maar maar k hi maar dain gai

Goli ki zaroorat hi nahi

THIS IS THE KIND OF HATE THAT NEEDS TO BE CRUSHED. JUST REPORTED IT ON YOUTUBE. B@stards like these should be put in jail for inciting hatred and killing. this is also one terrorism and should not be tolerated

Yesterday someone send me video of a Muslim being beaten in front of his wife with sticks and made to chant "Jai Sri Ram" but despite he complying the order (and was actually wearing saffron scarf around his neck to look Hindus) he wasn't spared, then they made him to beat his own wife. Looks like that either Indian Muslims should stand up (and be ready to face repercussions which such stand up will bring) or avail "Ghar Wapsi" scheme to save their lives for time being.

‘This Is All About Hindutva,’ Says Singer Of Jo Na Bole Jai Shri Ram
This “Ram bhakt” also makes misogynistic and raunchy music videos.

5d3a42663b00004b00dad7e8.png

NEW DELHI — “There is only one thing that I have to say,” said Varun Bahar, a Bhojpuri and Hindi singer, whose recent song, Jo Na Bole Jai Shri Ram, Bhej Do Usko Kabristan, has people baying for his arrest.

“I’m a bhakt of Jai Shri Ram,” he said. “This is all about Hindutva. It is only about Hindutva.”

In a phone conversation with HuffPost India on Thursday, 35-year-old Bahar said that he had written the controversial song, which sounds like an open call for violence.

It goes like this: “Jo na bole Jai Shri Ram, bhej do usko kabristan. Jitne bhi hain ab Ram virodhi, unko ab dafnayenge. Poore Hindustan ke andar Ram Rajya phir layenge. (Those who do not say Jai Shri Ram,send them to Kabristan. Let’s bury those who oppose Ram. We will get Ram Rajya in Hindustan again).

Kabristan, in common parlance, is used to refer to a graveyard used by Muslims and Christians.

Bahar, who is presently in Gonda in Uttar Pradesh, said, “Sometimes it takes me ten minutes to write a song, sometimes a day, but it depends on the song. This one took me two days. I’m from a Hindu family. I’m a devotee of Shri Ram. I will not stop singing.”

Bahar’s songs are among the burgeoning soundtrack of hate which, like many other aspects of communal hatred in Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-run India, has become commonplace.

Earlier this week, 49 filmmakers and activists wrote a letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, expressing concern over lynchings in the country. In it, they said that the religious chant of ‘Jai Shri Ram’ has become a “provocative war cry today that leads to law and order problem, and many lynchings take place in its name”.

For a while now, there have been reports of songs with chilling lyrics targeting Muslims being played on the streets during the celebration of religious festivals. There is little that the police can do to stop it.

The milder content ranges from praising Modi and bashing Pakistan, while the harsher ones threaten Muslims with violence.

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry...43e4b0ef792e0a06b4?ncid=fcbklnkinhpmg00000001

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom