What's new

Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan enjoy freedom: Pakistan Sikh Council

Buddy I reckon you need to visit an ophthalmologist aeap.;)

Here...
Bi\uddy people are discussing state of Muslims and Sikhs in INDIA, which is nothing of Pakistan's concern. And OP is repeatedly bringing Indian muslims and sikhs in the discussion. Keep the discussion to Pakistan, we won't have a problem.

PDF Indians brain works differently.When some Pakistani hindus come to india and gives statements to indian media about attrocities then pdf indians lap it up as the voice of all pakistan minorities.and when pakistani sikh council give opposite statement to indian media in india they question it saying how can they be voice of whole pakistani minorities.....

JAI HO hypocrite PDF INDIANS...........................:rolleyes:

Well If they are doing well in there country then this is good news.. waise bhi this is not our concern.. but yeah if they wanna save their life and want to come India, and are ready to accept live as Indian , they are most welcome..

In last 5-6 page some people are trying to show that minorities in India are not safe. Well I am from the state where more then 47% are muslims. Well as we can not say that all are in good condition but this is not government or majority religion people failure. this is their own failure.. Just imagine where education, food etc everything is touching sky and you have more then 8-10 child, then you are responsible for your poverty not government.

( Not fake stroy, i am not interested to defend something here or get thanks )

Once i was going Muzaffarnagar. there were 2 muslims talking.
1st one said that as everything is getting costly, people should have max 2 child. un ko pada likha lo thik se, aaj ki dunia me wahi bahut muskil hai.
2nd said- nai kam se kam 5-6 to hone caheye
1st said- nai, eitno me kisi ki dekhbhal sahi se nai hogi, padh nai paynge to job bhi nai milti aaj kal.
2nd said - kaam ki kami nai hai, cycle thik karega, ya chota mota kaam bhi karega bahut hai..
1st said- ye hi kuch nai hota.
2nd- ye batao agarr tumhare dono bachhe mar gaye to kya karoge .
1st wo to allah ki marzi hai lakin mar to 5-6 bhi sakte hai.
2nd- to 10 hone caheye, 5-6 bhi marnege to kuch to bachenge..

( I didnt said everything in thr words, but i gave you whole sketch )

My point is not against community. what i am trying to say if some body is living as poor, then becz of their own problem, We are just developing country , we need all community to contribute. This is not only majority community responsibility.

If you people still wanna discuss about minority - majority, You are most welcome...because i know about them more than those people who are sitting in pak..

great dear you are talking with logic this is the way how one should talk not hitting each other, but dear the topic is not about minorities in india its about pakistani minorities, and you does not know about them more than us:undecided:

PDF Indians brain works differently.When some Pakistani hindus come to india and gives statements to indian media about attrocities then pdf indians lap it up as the voice of all pakistan minorities.and when pakistani sikh council give opposite statement to indian media in india they question it saying how can they be voice of whole pakistani minorities.....

A self proclaimed "PDF Indian" insulting herself. Man, a rare moment of watching a dog bite itself :cheesy:

great dear you are talking with logic this is the way how one should talk not hitting each other, but dear the topic is not about minorities in india its about pakistani minorities, and you does not know about them more than us:undecided:

May be we don't know much about your minority. But just think . hundreds people who came in India are giving statement ot just 1 chairman gave 1 statement. which statement you ll accept. ?

Here no Indian is against muslims or your minority.. Problem comes when you don't know about much. look if you have 100 people in your home and 10 speak publicly, then it's not mean you are bad, some people always have negative view and thinking.
Riots happens in every country including your's. Most people from both side comes together to fix things. Funny thing is people always notice riots and talk about it to increase hate, they never talk about those people who help to overcome,

But i think here hundreds people discuss , and post comments. but thousands read as guest only.
If people want to bring change between two countries then you people need to start from here. because you all people are well educated. If you people can not do that, then better to close such sections in forum, because you guys are just increasing hate.

I hope you understand the fact that these people have have to go back to Pakistan.Which makes their their claims a lot less credible.I would rather believe the version of those people who sought refuge here.But I do wish them good luck.

Bi\uddy people are discussing state of Muslims and Sikhs in INDIA, which is nothing of Pakistan's concern. And OP is repeatedly bringing Indian muslims and sikhs in the discussion. Keep the discussion to Pakistan, we won't have a problem.

Agree but what you have stated is quite irrelevant for my argument was solely about this very thread. The source article has nothing to do with the state of minorities in India so as per logic that we both agree on, Indian posters shouldn't have posted something off the topic. Not OP but some initial posts by some Indian friends changed the course the of thread.

Agree but what you have stated is quite irrelevant for my argument was solely about this very thread. The source article has nothing to do with the state of minorities in India so as per logic that we both agree on, Indian posters shouldn't have posted something off the topic. Not OP but some initial posts by some Indian friends changed the course the of thread.
What can I do about Indians. Just forget it....:D

I know who do what....so enjoy rest of threads.

Top position - Justice (R) Rana Bhagwandas

Actor/Designer & a multi-milionaire - Deepak Perwani (Holds the record for the largest Kurta in the world made & designed my school's A'level's uniform with my school having the most branches of any school in Pakistan. He also stars routinely in Pakistan's top dramas)

Sportsman - Danish Kaneria.

Though it is not to say that we don't have a lot to improve !

Is that end of your list ?

Nope !!!!! An Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Muslim from Pakistan is a Pakistani; so as their counterparts in India are Indians. Period.

Back
Top Bottom