What's new

Hindus and Sikhs in Pakistan enjoy freedom: Pakistan Sikh Council

My experience also tell mes my Muslim professor, who was very much respected in my university and he gave me excellent recommendation. Whereas I have seen Hindus killing hindus in broad day light, on basis of caste.

So yeah, there are evil in India and pasting only communal picture is propaganda at best.

Ills of Indian society are not just in religion basis but also in variety of other reasons. Problem is people are selective to prove their twisted theory for getting attention.

nope roja dil se dont reflect any reality its just another imagination.

Tell me one country in South Asia where minorities haven't been killed in numbers on roads.
pakistan.....

That's the truth. That's why Pakistan will never be a secular state because their national identity on Hindu hatred will vanish.
based on borders major bharat......really..........?:)

That is possible, I remember Pakistani flags were hoisted in Assam and indian government was so furious about this incident. There are people everywhere who would not necessarily like/agree with their country's culture/constitution/people

ok lets stop trolling and back to the original topic now

Those are bloody Bangladeshi migrant, that's why we want to kick them out of India... That a problem of bangladeshi....udhar ki azadi

My experience also tell mes my Muslim professor, who was very much respected in my university and he gave me excellent recommendation. Whereas I have seen Hindus killing hindus in broad day light, on basis of caste.

So yeah, there are evil in India and pasting only communal picture is propaganda at best.

Ills of Indian society are not just in religion basis but also in variety of other reasons. Problem is people are selective to prove their twisted theory for getting attention.
that does proves something ....forget about religious minorities not even low caste majority are safe in india.

Guys, Indian social issue which has nothing to do with Pakistan are banned topic. So kindly report to the one who is breaching it. :rofl:

That's the truth. That's why Pakistan will never be a secular state because their national identity on Hindu hatred will vanish.

This is true. They seem to thrive on it. Hence why some of their textbooks etc are based on hatred for Hindus or non muslims etc And even the history they teach in schools is skewed. But then again we have to understand. How else would you have nationalism that unites people? Its got to be based on paranoia of a perceived boogeyman that is constantly on the look out for destroying them.

that does proves something ....forget about religious minorities not even low caste majority are safe in india.

I am Schedule Cast and live wonderful life....go through my post I have written this many times....

I have reservation in every thing...no country do for there minority what India did and still doing....

Ya India ki badkismat hay ki we have T like you.....

That is possible, I remember Pakistani flags were hoisted in Assam and indian government was so furious about this incident. There are people everywhere who would not necessarily like/agree with their country's culture/constitution/people

ok lets stop trolling and back to the original topic now
only PDF indians are trolling...their trolling makes others to reply to their lies....

TOI published this news and pakistan sikh council gave this statement in amritsar

we got nothing to prove to this human rights aunty ji. good luck to minorities in pakistan.

Whats wrong with the Indians here?

Ramesh Singh is a Pakistani and he's making a point about other fellow Pakistanis, no one should have any problem with it.

I am Schedule Cast and live wonderful life....go through my post I have written this many times....

I have reservation in every thing...no country do for there minority what India did and still doing....

Ya India ki badkismat hay ki we have T like you.....

She is not Indian.

Guys, Indian social issue which has nothing to do with Pakistan are banned topic. So kindly report to the one who is breaching it.

MODs....wherre are you. :lol:

Whats wrong with the Indians here?

Ramesh Singh is a Pakistani and he's making a point about other fellow Pakistanis, no one should have any problem with it.
No one has problem with it buddy, but someone is dragging India into it. You know who is that someone....:D

Back
Top Bottom