What's new

Hindu Pashtuns: How One Granddaughter Uncovered India’s Forgotten Links to Afghanistan

I am no fan of Aurangzeb, but that does not change the fact that he is part of our history, so don't steal it. I am pretty sure you do not like Raja Dahir, but is he not your history? As for those other Empires I mentioned, yes they were started by Central Asians. And none with the exception of the Scythians, conquered large parts of India. Whereas the MAuryans and Guptas ruled large parts of Pakistan for about five hundred years. How do you think Buddhism(an Indian religion) spread throughout Pakistan and Central Asia? because it was ruled by Ashoka, and Indian king. India overall was not ruled by foreign powers until the 10th century, and even then we resisted and maintained our ancient culture and civilization which we still follow to this day. I do not hate Pakistan or its history by any means, but I do hate historically illiterate and racist people like you.
I live in sindh and know the history of both dahir the bastard kid and his rule over a majority Buddhist Sindh.. and the arab looter who was accompanied by rebellious sindhi chiefs.

I live in sindh and know the history of both dahir the bastard kid and his rule over a majority Buddhist Sindh.. and the arab looter who was accompanied by rebellious sindhi chiefs.
That's great. I am not saying Dahir was a great man, but he is still a part of your history in the same way Aurangzeb is part of ours.

There is no such thing as a Hindu Pashtun. Yes there has been a presence of Hindus in what are today Afghanistan and Pakistan. However these people were not ethnic Pashtuns. They were Gandharans whose closest modern day descendents are the Hindko speaking people's of North Punjab and East Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. These groups were gradually pushed eastwards by Pashtun tribal movements.

This woman thinking of herself as a Pashtun is like a Greek woman from Athens belieivng she is a Turk because she found out before the war her grandparents lived in what is today Turkey. We Pakistanis have some grasping to do with our identiy but it seems like many across the border in the East are in a much worse state.

Lol you Gangoo when did I ever claim Indian history? All Bengali, UP, Dravidian empires is your history I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree with you on that. You can take them Pakistanis won’t even look back at it.
It’s when you dumbass Ganga dwellers claim IVC, and other such civilizations that were based and started in Pakistan which is what gets on our nerves.

In other words your welcome to claim many civilization from backward savage jungle of Ganges, no one Pakistani will ever care, just leave our history alone
Except you are forgetting that many important IVC sites such as Lothal, Kalibangam, Dholavaria, Rakhgarhi, and Bhiranna are in India. As a GUjarati shouldn't you agree with that? I am not denying Mohenjo Daro and Harappa are Pakistani history.

I am no fan of Aurangzeb, but that does not change the fact that he is part of our history, so don't steal it. I am pretty sure you do not like Raja Dahir, but is he not your history? As for those other Empires I mentioned, yes they were started by Central Asians. And none with the exception of the Scythians, conquered large parts of India. Whereas the MAuryans and Guptas ruled large parts of Pakistan for about five hundred years. How do you think Buddhism(an Indian religion) spread throughout Pakistan and Central Asia? because it was ruled by Ashoka, and Indian king. India overall was not ruled by foreign powers until the 10th century, and even then we resisted and maintained our ancient culture and civilization which we still follow to this day. I do not hate Pakistan or its history by any means, but I do hate historically illiterate and racist people like you.

Oh my lord you Gangoo may someone slap some sense into you.
All we want you Gangoos to do is to stop claiming our history ok. We are separate from your Ganga civilizations. That is it. Otherwise I have no problem with what you guys believe in or do as long as you stay the heck away from us.

Which is impossible because every other week there’s another story about some Gangoo girl claiming She’s Pashtun or Hazara

There is no such thing as a Hindu Pashtun. Yes there has been a presence of Hindus in what are today Afghanistan and Pakistan. However these people were not ethnic Pashtuns. They were Gandharans whose closest modern day descendents are the Hindko speaking people's of North Punjab and East Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. These groups were gradually pushed eastwards by Pashtun tribal movements.

This woman thinking of herself as a Pashtun is like a Greek woman from Athens belieivng she is a Turk because she found out before the war her grandparents lived in what is today Turkey. We Pakistanis have some grasping to do with our identiy but it seems like many across the border in the East are in a much worse state.
Thank you for an on topic post. I am curious, What is the most significant difference between Pashtos and Hindkos? and do you think that a handful of Pashtos might have converted to some sect of Hinduism? There are still a handful of Hindus in Afghanistan, are they Hindkos?

Oh my lord you Gangoo may someone slap some sense into you.
All we want you Gangoos to do is to stop claiming our history ok. We are separate from your Ganga civilizations. That is it. Otherwise I have no problem with what you guys believe in or do as long as you stay the heck away from us.

Which is impossible because every other week there’s another story about some Gangoo girl claiming She’s Pashtun or Hazara
Let me put it into language someone like you can understand. What happens in Pakistan-Pakistani history. What happens in India-Indian history. Mohenjo daro, harrapa- Pakistan history. Lothal, Dholavaria, Kalibangam, Rakhigarhi, etc.- Indian history. Raja Dahir- Born in Pakistan- PAkistan history. Aurangzeb-born in Gujarat, India- Indian history. Obviously there are some overlaps, because Akbar was born in Pakistan and ruled over large parts of India, and Aurangzeb ruled large parts of Pakistan. I think the reason Aurangzeb being born in India gives you such headaches is because you have to live with being ruled by Biharis for half a millennium and then being ruled by an Indian Gujarati.

Except you are forgetting that many important IVC sites such as Lothal, Kalibangam, Dholavaria, Rakhgarhi, and Bhiranna are in India. As a GUjarati shouldn't you agree with that? I am not denying Mohenjo Daro and Harappa are Pakistani history.

Did you even read my other post? I said that some regions of India (mainly border states such as Punjab, Gujarat, Rajasthan, and IOKashmir) have shared history with the history of Pakistan and can claim some. But basically the rest of India (95%) has no shared history and should therefore stay away.

HAHAHAHA! The typical. Predicted it..

Maybe you should look on how many Bengalis does India have. And compared it to how many Punjabis, Pashtuns, Sindhis, Baluchis, Seraikis, Brahuis, Hindhkowans, Baltis, Gilgitis, and Hazaras that India has ALL added up!!
What are you trying to say? No, there are very few of the groups you mentioned(Although there are over 10,000 Baltis in India) My point is Bengalis are limited to one state in India. I can guarantee there are more Gujaratis, Rajasthanis, HAryanvis, Punjabis, Dogras, and Himachalis than Bengalis in India. Not to mention UP does share some cultural similarities to Sindh and Punjab thanks to the Mughals. ANd of course the Mohajjirs.

Let me put it into language someone like you can understand. What happens in Pakistan-Pakistani history. What happens in India-Indian history. Mohenjo daro, harrapa- Pakistan history. Lothal, Dholavaria, Kalibangam, Rakhigarhi, etc.- Indian history. Raja Dahir- Born in Pakistan- PAkistan history. Aurangzeb-born in Gujarat, India- Indian history. Obviously there are some overlaps, because Akbar was born in Pakistan and ruled over large parts of India, and Aurangzeb ruled large parts of Pakistan. I think the reason Aurangzeb being born in India gives you such headaches is because you have to live with being ruled by Biharis for half a millennium and then being ruled by an Indian Gujarati.

I never said that. I’ll say my point again just to make it clear for your Gangoo mind.

There are some Indian border states (Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Kashmir) which have shared history with the history of Pakistan. But the rest of India (95%) has no history with us and should stay away.

If you are Gujarati, then you should claim your history which is basically Pakistan’s history, but also put a disclaimer which says Tamils, Dravidians, UPs, Bengalis, etc cannot claim it.

But you won’t do that because you’re a coward and you think India has always been united which it hasn’t. Not until 1947.

Did you even read my other post? I said that some regions of India (mainly border states such as Punjab, Gujarat, Rajasthan, and IOKashmir) have shared history with the history of Pakistan and can claim some. But basically the rest of India (95%) has no shared history and should therefore stay away.
I think you missed my point completely. When did I say all of India is similar to Pakistan? I just said overall, India is more similar to Pakistan, regardless of what river Bangladeshis use. Tell me, what does an UPite or Central Indian have with a Bengali? Can they at least understand each other? But thanks to the Mughals, there are some(few as they may be) similarities to Pakistan.

I never said that. I’ll say my point again just to make it clear for your Gangoo mind.

There are some Indian border states (Punjab, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Kashmir) which have shared history with the history of Pakistan. But the rest of India (95%) has no history with us and should stay away.

If you are Gujarati, then you should claim your history which is basically Pakistan’s history, but also put a disclaimer which says Tamils, Dravidians, UPs, Bengalis, etc cannot claim it.

But you won’t do that because you’re a coward and you think India has always been united which it hasn’t. Not until 1947.
And for the love of God can you stop calling me Gangoo? If I were from North India I wouldn't mind being called that but I am not. We can have this discussion without using such ignorant terms.

I think you missed my point completely. When did I say all of India is similar to Pakistan? I just said overall, India is more similar to Pakistan, regardless of what river Bangladeshis use. Tell me, what does an UPite or Central Indian have with a Bengali? Can they at least understand each other? But thanks to the Mughals, there are some(few as they may be) similarities to Pakistan.

Again with the BS. India is no similar to Pakistan. We don’t want anything to do with you guys just leave us alone PLEASE.

I don’t care if a UP can’t understand Bengali, we Pakistanis can’t understand UP culture of street shitting either.

My point is Pakistanis and Indians are very different from each other save for 5% of the Indian population which is essentially negligible.

Now just leave us Alone and stop trying to steal our culture and history.
Your entire name, religion, and culture is based on the region of modern day Pakistan. We allowed you to have that, just stop stealing our history as well.

Of Course Tamils and Biharis cannot claim the IVC. And they don't need to, because they also have a glorius and ancient history. As I mentioned before, Bihar was the origin of some of the greaest South Asian Empires in History such as the MAuryans and Guptas. not to mention that BUddhism developed in that state, and many of the greates mathematicians and astronomers in the subcontinent were born in Bihar. Maybe things are different on this forum, but I have never seen anyone not from the IVC region obsess over it and real life. BTW, the parts of India that encompass the IVC have more people than you think.

Again with the BS. India is no similar to Pakistan. We don’t want anything to do with you guys just leave us alone PLEASE.

I don’t care if a UP can’t understand Bengali, we Pakistanis can’t understand UP culture of street shitting either.

My point is Pakistanis and Indians are very different from each other save for 5% of the Indian population which is essentially negligible.

Now just leave us Alone and stop trying to steal our culture and history.
Your entire name, religion, and culture is based on the region of modern day Pakistan. We allowed you to have that, just stop stealing our history as well.
How is saying that we have more in common than you than BD stealing your history? By the way, the name India originated from the Greek Indika, which was used to describe everything EAST of the Indus.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indika-an-ancient-greek-description-of-india.91714/page-2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megasthenes

As for stealing of history, perhaps you could take your own advice? I remember you trying to claim the Mauryans even though they began in Patilputra.

India's only racial link with Afghanistan is the kidnapped children, who's parents were killed by Americans and northern alliance.

Good for Hindustanis and Afghanis .... Now that link is uncovered, will you please take millions of your Afghan brothers and sisters stuck in Pakistan to Hindustan. It will be win-win for both.

Many Hindus and Sikhs came with Ranjit Singh in his short-lived conquest of Kabul. These are the descendants of those people. Most have fled long ago, some have hidden their identity and tried to blend in.

Afghans, especially Pukhtoons, have a very strong aversion to Hinduism in specific and idolatry in general.

Massacres and attacks against Hindus and Sikhs have begun again as they are seen as collaborators of foreign forces in Afghanistan.

But by all means, come back to afghanistan and try your luck with the Taliban. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom