What's new

Hindu Pashtuns: How One Granddaughter Uncovered India’s Forgotten Links to Afghanistan

Every Indian has inferiority complex and wants to look as fair as possible. That is why this girl is claiming she’s Pashtun when in reality she’s mixed with so many other Ganga dweller ethnicities that she is no longer Pashtun.

Indians desperately want to distance themselves from their culture and claim others culture which is why these Ganga dwellers hop on every bandwagon other than them possible.

There’s literally nothing to be proud of for Indian history. They have been widely subjugated ever since their existence as a Hindu majority region.
Coming from a country that has never had an indigenous Empire?

Pushtoon is anethnicity. Hindu is a religion. What is so impossible about Hindu Pushtoons migrating after partition? Manmohan Singh was actually born in Peshawar for example. I think its funny how a handful of Pashtoon migrants in India is eliciting such a reaction from some Pakistanis here.

whats the reason for this inferiority complex? years of slavery?

Hundreds of years of subjugation and slavery. Their masters came from the region of Pakistan and Afghanistan so the Ganga dwellers and jungle dwellers look up to us and want to be us. That is why their Bollywood has an abundance of Pakistani origin and fair skinned people meanwhile the average Indian looks like a hairless monkey.

Coming from a country that has never had an indigenous Empire?

What are you talking about Ganga dweller? There are multiple empires that started from the region of Indus. Your whole religion has its roots on the banks of Indus River, Sindh, which is where I am from. I know you have a inferiority complex from being taught you are inferior your whole life but no point to make stories.

Should I remind you of your indigenous empires? Oh wait all of them were conquered and subjugated by people from the present region of Pakistan.

Some history lession for you .

Hindu Shahi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_Shahi

Hindu Shahi Lords of Afghanistan before the Attack of Islam
http://kalkenews.com/hindu-shahi-lords-of-afghanistan/

First of all Quetta city foundation were laid by British. Just because people migrated there doesn't make them pashtun.

Hindu shahis were not your typical kafirs/hindus. They were like swatis, dards, kohistanis etc before pashtuns moved from south and process of pashtunization started in last 600-700 years.

Hundreds of years of subjugation and slavery. Their masters came from the region of Pakistan and Afghanistan so the Ganga dwellers and jungle dwellers look up to us and want to be us. That is why their Bollywood has an abundance of Pakistani origin and fair skinned people meanwhile the average Indian looks like a hairless monkey.
I have seen you using fair skin many times,now see how I hurt your ego.
Bro the skin which my undies cover is lighter than areas which is not covered by my undies .
Now imagine me covering myself for generations the whole body with .:yahoo:

You were saying?
Looks like those "hairless monkeys" ruled you longer than you ruled yourself
Now please stick to the topic without reporting to racial slurs.
What exactly is so unreasonable about small numbers of Pushtoon Hindus and Sikhs migrating to India in 1947?
1200px-Maurya_Empire%2C_c.250_BCE_2.png

Anyone wondering why the f*ck there is an article about an Indian finding out they “Pashtun origins”. How is this even such a big deal?

Literally a quarter of Pakistan Punjabis have strong Pashtun origins and features, but they don’t give a sh*t about it.

What are you talking about Ganga dweller? There are multiple empires that started from the region of Indus. Your whole religion has its roots on the banks of Indus River, Sindh, which is where I am from. I know you have a inferiority complex from being taught you are inferior your whole life but no point to make stories.

Should I remind you of your indigenous empires? Oh wait all of them were conquered and subjugated by people from the present region of Pakistan.
Like which ones? The Kushans had origins outside of South Asia. So did the Gandharas. MAny of the smaller kingdoms in SIndh and Punjab were defeated by Greeks. Not to mention Pakistan was the first part of SOuth ASia to fall to Arab and Central Asian invaders. India however was never invaded until the 10th century CE, and that foreign rule lasted only a couple centuries after the Maratthas rose to power.
And do not call me Gangadeshi. I am Gujarati, as you claim to be.

You were saying?
Looks like those "hairless monkeys" ruled you longer than you ruled yourself
Now please stick to the topic without reporting to racial slurs.
What exactly is so unreasonable about small numbers of Pushtoon Hindus and Sikhs migrating to India in 1947?

Lmaoooo dumbass Ganga dweller. Even that Mauryan empire started in TAXILA , modern day PAKISTAN.

Almost every inch of Indian history has its roots in modern day Pakistan. YOUR ENTIRE culture is based on cultures from Pakistan. YOUR NAME is based on the river from Pakistan. YOUR RELIGION is started from Pakistan.

Of course you are Gujarati so I guess you may have some roots but still 95% OF YOUR COUNTRY has no CLAIM to OUR HISTORY. So you should go on an follow the rest of your Ganga dweller and jungle Dravidian dweller history and forget about Pakistani history.

I have seen you using fair skin many times,now see how I hurt your ego.
Bro the skin which my undies cover is lighter than areas which is not covered by my undies .
Now imagine me covering myself for generations the whole body with .:yahoo:

I’m not the one obsessed with fair skin, your country of 1.2 billion is. The evidence is to look at your Bollywood film stars. I don’t care about fair skin or any features, all I care about is history which Ganga dwellers are trying to claim for their own.

Like which ones? The Kushans had origins outside of South Asia. So did the Gandharas. MAny of the smaller kingdoms in SIndh and Punjab were defeated by Greeks. Not to mention Pakistan was the first part of SOuth ASia to fall to Arab and Central Asian invaders. India however was never invaded until the 10th century CE, and that foreign rule lasted only a couple centuries after the Maratthas rose to power.
And do not call me Gangadeshi. I am Gujarati, as you claim to be.

Well let’s see (all these started in modern day Pakistan)

First it was IVC

Abhira Kingdom, centered in the Cholistan-Thar region.

Bahlika Kingdom, centered in Punjab.

Gandhara grave culture, also called Swat culture and centered in the Swat Valley of present-day Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

Kamboja Kingdom, centered in the Hindu Kush region.

Kasmira Kingdom, centered in present-day Kashmir Valley.

Madra Kingdom, centered in upper Punjab, with its capital at Sialkot

Pauravas, a sub-clan of Kambojas

Sindhu Kingdom, centered in present-day Sindh.

Sudra Kingdom, centered in the Cholistan-Thar region

The Ror Dynasty

Mauryan Empire

Indo-Scythian Empire

Indo-Parthian Empire

Rai Dynasty

Multiple Rajput dynasties

And later the Mughal And Islamic Empires

I’m not the one obsessed with fair skin, your country of 1.2 billion is. The evidence is to look at your Bollywood film stars. I don’t care about fair skin or any features, all I care about is history which Ganga dwellers are trying to claim for their own.
Ganga Hindus will always be a slave to the Indo-Perso Muslims. No doubt about it. They claim Pakhtuns are a total “Indian race”.

But they won’t ever say Bangladeshis are Indian, even though they speak the most popular language in India after Hindi.

Lmaoooo dumbass Ganga dweller. Even that Mauryan empire started in TAXILA , modern day PAKISTAN.

Almost every inch of Indian history has its roots in modern day Pakistan. YOUR ENTIRE culture is based on cultures from Pakistan. YOUR NAME is based on the river from Pakistan. YOUR RELIGION is started from Pakistan.

Of course you are Gujarati so I guess you may have some roots but still 95% OF YOUR COUNTRY has no CLAIM to OUR HISTORY. So you should go on an follow the rest of your Ganga dweller and jungle Dravidian dweller history and forget about Pakistani history.

I was hoping you would say that so that you could just show your ignorance further. Chandragupta Maurya was born in Patilputra(Modern day Patna, Bihar) and the Empire started from Patilputra.

Just admit it, you guys were ruled by a BIhari for almost half a millennium.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandragupta_Maurya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurya_Empire

Ganga Hindus will always be a slave to the Indo-Perso Muslims. No doubt about it. They claim Pakhtuns are a total “Indian race”.

But they won’t ever say Bangladeshis are Indian, even though they speak the most popular language in India after Hindi.
Which is funny, because Persians only ruled the Ganges area for about 500 years compared to over 1000 for modern Pakistan.

I was hoping you would say that so that you could just show your ignorance further. Chandragupta Maurya was born in Patilputra(Modern day Patna, Bihar) and the Empire started from Patilputra.

Just admit it, you guys were ruled by a BIhari for almost half a millennium.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandragupta_Maurya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurya_Empire

Which is funny, because Persians only ruled the Ganges area for about 500 years compared to over 1000 for modern Pakistan.

No you Gangoo, it may have had its consolidation of power in Patna, however it STARTED in TAXILA. There’s a difference between those two you know that right?

Back
Top Bottom