What's new

Hindu nationalists increasingly use anti-Semitic slurs to target me – and that isn’t surprising

Modern day nazis have mastered the art of butchering Hindus &
then turn around to blame us Hindus for pointing at the savagery of the Nazis.

Typical Vatican Nazi strategy.

Many people in India might have heard of Hitler but they do not know much about the Holocaust and do not have the same connection to the Holocaust as Jews have.
Everyone makes excuses for hate... There are many ISIS and Al Qaeda appolagists as well.

I bought mein kampf .... I couldnt read hitlers pathetic racial theories...
he was a silly ol cunt.
Hitler mean "the one who lives in Hut" in German.
This man was picked by orchestrators of WWII, just because there was a brutal part of his otherwise harmless name and he was a fit for their plans too.

Apparently you are... Supporting anti-semitism

Good comeback.

Btw... Arabs and most Pathans (like me) are semetic....

Really?
I have heard of this theory that Pathans are a semitic people, but I do not believe it.

And I know that Arabs are a semitic race, but when people talk about anti-semitism, they actually mean
anti-Jewism. You should have known that.

Good comeback.

Really?
I have heard of this theory that Pathans are a semitic people, but I do not believe it.

And I know that Arabs are a semitic race, but when people talk about anti-semitism, they actually mean
That is cos they are trying to "steal" that word and make it more exclusive than it is. The biggest population of semites in the world are not even Israelite Jews but Arabians.

That is cos they are trying to "steal" that word

Trying? I think they have already claimed it as their own.

The biggest population of semites in the world are not even Israelite Jews but Arabians.

That might be the case, but when you look at the academic population, Jews will be more represented in absolute numbers and relative percentages than Arabs.

And it was a Jewish scholar who first coined the term 'anti-semitism'.

Really?

Ever seen a Sphardic Jew and and an arab side by side?... Can't tell the difference. Ever watched Passion of the Christ in original Aramaic language of Jesus?... I understood half of it because I speak Arabic as well as did my Arab friends watching it with me. Even Jews admit Arabs are Smetic.

I am Pathan and half my family looks Jewish to the teeth along with the nose issue.

Ever seen a Sphardic Jew and and an arab side by side?... Can't tell the difference.

I can believe that certain Jews look like Arabs.

Ever watched Passion of the Christ in original Aramaic language of Jesus?... I understood half of it because I speak Arabic as well as did my Arab friends watching it with me.

Arabic is probably also (linguistically) related to Aramaic. That I also can believe.

Even Jews admit Arabs are Smetic.

I already said that I know that Arabs are semitic. Read my post again.

I am Pathan and half my family looks Jewish to the teeth along with the nose issue.

I do not believe that Pathans are semitic.
Just because you have a certain shape of nose does not mean you are related to Jews.

For instance, on tv I saw a person with a certain 'Jewish shape' of his nose.
Yet, he turned out to be Italian.

So, if you think that you are semitic and you want to prove it, show me scientific evidence.

Last edited:
99.99% of Hindus ( I mean literate ones, including myself) don't know the meaning of semitic or Anti-Semitic.
Actually what does that mean?
A person who speaks semitic language is considered a semite
examples of semitic languages are Arabic,Aramaic,hebrew,etc.
Most semites are from the middle east not rejected european immigrants who twist history in their favor.

Let me make this easy for you.

These are the Tablets from 1350 B.C, with Inscription of Treaty Between Hittite King Suppiluliuma I and Mittanni King Shattiwaza Invoking Hindu Gods Indra and Varuna as Divine Witness.

In case you are wondering where "Hittite" kingdom was. It is what is called TURKEY.

This Inscription Was Found In Bogazkoy, Turkey.

DsNp9T_UUAEj2Zw.jpg

@Hakikat ve Hikmet
This indian is trying to hijack turkish history now :lol:

Why is the title surprising at all people? indians are the world's most racist and sadistic people on earth.
If israel and Palestine were neighbors with india,They would unite and do everything to destroy it.

I can believe that certain Jews look like Arabs.

Historically all Jews have looked Arab, cooked Arab, smelled Arab, talked Arabic-ish,. The ones that migrated to Europe due to the the Roman oppression and European converts now look different.

LOL this Truschke lady is a troll. She trolls Hindus looking for a reaction and then plays the victim.

99.99% of Hindus ( I mean literate ones, including myself) don't know the meaning of semitic or Anti-Semitic.
Actually what does that mean?
99% of Indians don't even know there is a religion called Judaism..I never heard of Judaism until I was 18

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom