What's new

Hindu homes and a temple attacked in Bangladesh again over Facebook post

Tell us about one country in the world that has proper Sharia law in effect?

False flagging troll trying to start a fight between Bangladeshis and Pakistanis. A blind person can see your tricks miles away.
He argues like a Bhakt shill, always trying to funnel the argument into a certain direction.

I can see why Pakistani posters call you a false flagger !!

Pakistani mods kick you out yet you come back to get the boot up where the sun doesn't shine !

Tell us about one country in the world that has proper Sharia law in effect?

False flagging troll trying to start a fight between Bangladeshis and Pakistanis. A blind person can see your tricks miles away.

He argues like a Bhakt shill, always trying to funnel the argument into a certain direction.

LOL I do not need and wish to be certified by BD backstabbers. We can talk the day you get rid of your Indian lackey PM.

Minorities are being silently ethnically cleansed from Muslim countries especially from Pakistan and Bangladesh. Minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh are suffering from state-sponsored persecution. In Pakistan, the blasphemy law is used to persecute Hindus and Christians, and in Bangladesh, false defamation of Islam is used to usurp lands of Hindus and force them to migrate to India. The common muslims in these countries are also not friendly and tolerant towards minorities and silently support any wrongdoings against the minorities. There is a genocide and holocaust of minorities in Bangladesh and Pakistan.

I live in the United States, and I am not sure what will be the future of Europe and America given that lot of Muslim immigrants especially from Pakistan and Bangladesh are coming to our lands and increasing their population. I am afraid that in the near future, Christians and other non-muslims of Europe and America will have to find a new planet to live in because we will suffer the same fate as the minorities living in Islamic lands.
😂😂 genocide of minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh? I can guarantee you there’s not even 1000 minorities killed between both country in the last 5 years, but in the USA, every hour Theres a school shooting And god knows how many innocent black and other minorities have been killed yearly. Look in the mirror before speaking.

Minorities are being silently ethnically cleansed from Muslim countries especially from Pakistan and Bangladesh. Minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh are suffering from state-sponsored persecution. In Pakistan, the blasphemy law is used to persecute Hindus and Christians, and in Bangladesh, false defamation of Islam is used to usurp lands of Hindus and force them to migrate to India. The common muslims in these countries are also not friendly and tolerant towards minorities and silently support any wrongdoings against the minorities. There is a genocide and holocaust of minorities in Bangladesh and Pakistan.

I live in the United States, and I am not sure what will be the future of Europe and America given that lot of Muslim immigrants especially from Pakistan and Bangladesh are coming to our lands and increasing their population. I am afraid that in the near future, Christians and other non-muslims of Europe and America will have to find a new planet to live in because we will suffer the same fate as the minorities living in Islamic lands.
STFU and stop laarping as American

When you said pakistan I was like alright - yes this propoganda is out there but when you mentioned Bangladesh as well I knew you were an Indian

No one except for Indians mentions Bangladesh as an unsafe place for minorities

I agree but in the United States, the attackers are mentally ill or a white supremacist. Common Americans and Politicians would never endorse such actions. But there are state-sponsored violence against minorities in the Muslim countries and the common Muslims silently support it. I have never seen any Muslim protesting against such barbarity in their own land but a lot of Westerners sympathize with Muslims when they are harassed in Europe or America. When 50 Muslims were killed in Christchurch, the local non-muslim community showed enormous support to the victims. Show me one example of such sort in any Muslim country?
go to Pakistan in any protest regarding minorities and you’ll always see Muslims along with Christians, Hindus or sikhs. Yes Pakistan has issues with a small minority of people known as TLP (fake Islamist party), but they don’t even account to 0.1% of the public. And no, no ‘common Muslim supports any such idea of killing minorities, 99.9% of Pakistanis are proud of their minorities. I don’t know where you get this made of figure of common muslim supporting killing of minorities, because if this was the case, I doubt much of the 6 billion non Muslims would be alive, don’t try equate the 0.1% of radical fake Muslims to the rest of the 99.9% Muslim population. Every single time something happens to any minority in Pakistan, a indian opens a thread regarding it, now how many threads are opened regarding that? 10? 20? 50? minorites die everywhere, heck don’t even get me started on the eastern neighbours and how many minorities die there, but trying to tell us that Pakistani no Bangladesh are causing a genocide on their minorities is honestly the most ridicoulous thing, especially seeing the increase of minorities in Pakistan.
every minority die in every single country in the world, you can do a simple search and find out how many Black or other minorities die in the USA, UK or even countries like Norway etc. dont try pin this to only “Muslim countries” despite being much more well off, so called western countries aren’t any better. Only reason people may assume this is because whenever some minority dies in Pakistan, it’ll be all over Indian news, when something happens in the USA, it’ll be in the local news and be forgotten after a few hours since it is so common.

have a read, it may show you how so called your best friend has progressed in terms of minorities being treated

Last edited:

You could just simply post that you are a BJP Bhakt without writing all these non-sense !

You do not have to be a BJP to identify what minorities go through in Bangladesh, Pakistan and in Arab lands. You are from Bangladesh and hate crime against minorities are common occurrences. Since last year's durga puja, there have been hundreds of vandalization of hindu houses, molestation of hindu teachers and hindu citizens in Bangladesh.

You forgot to add the declining Hindu population in Bangladesh and in Pakistan ! Just helping you out buddy as your trolling skills are nothing to write home about !

Relax read how many minorities Hindus killed in India vs how many minorities were killed by Muslims in BD in last 30 years, I can assure you India is way ahead on that !

And oh, Indians are also number one in female infanticide, millions are aborted and killed just for being female in India every year. Once again India way ahead of Bangladesh by a million miles !

Last edited:
You could just simply post that you are a BJP Bhakt without writing all these non-sense !

Next step is to 'ignore' the guy so you don't see their posts again.

Too many fired H1B's going back to India nowadays and these unemployed bhakts are spawning new accounts in PDF left and right...

Too many fired H1B's going back to India nowadays and these unemployed bhakts are spawning new accounts in PDF left and right...

Maybe so, but sometimes these folks just might learn a few inconvenient facts.
It would be a crime to deprive these guys of that opportunity !

Either you beleive in Islam / Sharia or Not? BD should make up her mind.
Religious discussions on PDF are banned. You have no authority to cast aspersions or make demands from anyone regarding their beliefs, values etc. Post reported and -ve rating given.

Further posts suc as the one above will result in your posts being reported for moderation.

Kindly stay within the limits of the forum rules.

---
For our Bangladeshi brothers, ignore his posts.
---

Religious discussions on PDF are banned. You have no authority to cast aspersions or make demands from anyone regarding their beliefs, values etc. Post reported and -ve rating given.

Further posts suc as the one above will result in your posts being reported for moderation.

Kindly stay within the limits of the forum rules.

---
For our Bangladeshi brothers, ignore his posts.
---

Many Thanks brother @RescueRanger.

@Bilal9 bhai , what's the point of ignoring them? Ignoring them meaning giving them the ground to spew venom against Bangladesh!

So IMHO, it's better to beat them instead of ignoring them!

If we don't see their post ,we can't counter them. If we can't counter them we can't protect the image of Bangladesh here, as others will still see their posts!

So perhaps we shouldn't ignore them , instead we should shut their fuking gob brutally with sharp logic!

Last edited:
You are diverting from the thread and my question. Since last year's durga puja violence, there have been numerous attacks on minorities. The surprising thing is that every month you can hear that in some part of Bangladesh a hindu or a buddhist house has been torched or a minority has been harassed. How is it possible that there are attacks every month? hate crime happens in every country but in Bangladesh attack on minorities have been common occurrences and is going out of hand.
A million female foetuses and new born killed in India every year does not move your concious but a few skirmishes with no loss of life causing you to lose your mind.
I tell you what the problem is, you need to pull your head out of where the sun........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom