What's new

Hindu Dissident Calls for Bangladesh to Follow in UAE’s and Bahrain’s Footsteps

Yes some pseudo hindutva guy pretend to be secular. On the contrary shodalap blog was actually the counter against the Mukto Mona chamars. Finally now people know that Mukto Mona and this type of blogs are nothing but hindutva scum and it's khasi ( circumsized ) slaves .

Many of them ( both chhupa and khasi ) now seek asylum to various western countries . :lol:

:lol:

Deshe thakley bipod aachhey. :-)

Extremists of either religion will not be tolerated here.

BJP-RSS nexus has successfully polluted the minds of some local Hindus.

They are shooting themselves in their own feet...

Bangladesh cannot even be compared to India as far as diversity and tolerance goes. Hindus have it far better locally, compared to how Muslims are treated in India.

You know what has really surprised me, something I had no idea about until I became 17/18 years old, it is the muslim-jewish enmity. Tbh, I didn't even know who jewish people are until that point. And this might surprise you but I think about 95% of sikhs don't about Jews lol. This either means we mostly uneducated or very isolated form world politics lol. This has nothing to do with the topic of the thread but I just wanted to point out. :partay:

Those sardar jokes are there for a reason, buddy.

Sorry bengalis are not traitors lyk Uae Bahrains our people will never support unless palestanian got their right , but current illegal govt could do anything for their self interest

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom