What's new

Hillary Clinton: "We discovered Japan for Heaven sakes"

meis

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Hillary Clinton: "We discovered Japan for Heaven sakes".

Cu27RfWWcAEn68d.jpg

Last edited:
Assange's death by a thousand cuts ? :)

I hope this and many other yet to be released, hopefully more damaging ones, bleed and sink her campaign for good.

Assange's death by a thousand cuts ? :)

I hope this and many other yet to be released, hopefully more damaging ones, bleed and sink her campaign for good.

Don't underestimate the gullibility and blindness of the masses. Or the numbers that just want free money stolen from those with means and dont care about who's handing it over to them or what that means long term for their society.

There's a reason why revolutions that matter are generally bloody....humans are generally quite fickle and stupid.

I'd like to see what the split is like in the US. We will see on Nov 8th I guess.

Idiot demon.
I am surprised that most polls still show this demonic lady ahead even after the email leaks.
It like people don't care at all.
God save America.

Hillary Clinton: "We discovered Japan for Heaven sakes".

America is really the home of the entertainment industry. First we have a reality TV star, DJ Trump. Now, we have crazy Hillary.

If a country that is 240 years old can discover another country that is at least ten times older, then I am the ancestor of my grandfather. :rofl:

God bless America.

World is watching hapless, two choices, both abhor able.

America is really the home of the entertainment industry. First we have a reality TV star, DJ Trump. Now, we have crazy Hillary.

If a country that is 240 years old can discover another country that is at least ten times older, then I am the ancestor of my grandfather.

God bless America.

Wow!! You guys are all reading this so wrongly. She means the US beat the Europeans to trading with Japan. That's what she means by discovering them first. The Europeans have always been secondary to Japan ever since.

Last edited:
Wow!! You guys are all reading this so wrongly. She means the US beat the Europeans to trading with Japan. That's what she means by discovering them first. The Europeans have always been secondary to Japan ever since.

Really, I don't think so. I have not misread.

You don't claim a place just because you trade with them.

Ah! I forgot, the Europeans have "foreign concessions" in China because they trade there.

These concessions were "given" to them, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom