What's new

Your opinion on Hillary Clinton - A another stupid person

Them's fighting words

You'll be good at starting a fight in Canada or upper US with timmies spillover lol.

I prefer timmies to starbucks.....but overall I like McD's coffee the best.
Well, now there are going to be a lot of broken tooth Ice Hockey Canadian fan's going after me......

I should also say I had found out the hard way when I chuck away a half full Tim Hortons coffee when I was working in K-City in Afghanistan. About 200 angry Canadian was looking at me when i did that lol.

Personally I do not care about Trump.

As for that bitch Hillary Clinton, well she lost to Barack Obama. lol. They chose that African American over that woman Hillary Clinton. lol.
This sounded like what Trump would say on his Truth Social.

I mean, I hated Hilary as much as any republican, I probably would not go and start a thread about how much I hated her.

Well, now there are going to be a lot of broken tooth Ice Hockey Canadian fan's going after me......

I should also say I had found out the hard way when I chuck away a half full Tim Hortons coffee when I was working in K-City in Afghanistan. About 200 angry Canadian was looking at me when i did that lol.

You don't have to worry, hockey fans can be a rowdy bunch... but only certain parts of Montreal (die hard Habs supporters) have any real bite to the bark.

Did you have real timmies back in Canada or murica though? That stuff could be different for you in end.

K-city stuff quality might have suffered somewhere in logistics :P ....but yah you disrespected the brand and institution and got the typical Canuck reaction to that lol.

Anyway there's always the donuts and timbits for you anyway.... though dunkin donuts is pretty good at that too.

Back
Top Bottom