What's new

CCP Scholar Li Yi: Death of 140 M People is Only A Piece of Cake for the Sake of Unifying Taiwan

Is he a lunatic? It looks like he is deranged. Looks like rest of the people in the audience don't believe him as well.

I am curious about Taiwan. The Taiwanese are as I understand not different from mainland Chinese ethnically, even linguistic and culturally (?). Taiwan does have an elected democracy contrasting to mainland China’s communistic dictatorship / authoritarian govt.

Is the reason Taiwan does not want to be part of mainland China TOTALLY due to this different form of government or are there other reasons ?

Smells like a Falungong channel.

Edit: I was right “Jennifer Zeng (born October 19, 1966) is a Chinese-born human rights activist and author, best known for her practice of Falun Gong

Always an aura of cheap cult production to their channels

I am curious about Taiwan. The Taiwanese are as I understand not different from mainland Chinese ethnically, even linguistic and culturally (?). Taiwan does have an elected democracy contrasting to mainland China’s communistic dictatorship / authoritarian govt.

Is the reason Taiwan does not want to be part of mainland China TOTALLY due to this different form of government or are there other reasons ?

mapcivilwar.jpg

" Freedom of Speech" produces all types of people, I thought Americans and Indians were long used to this kind of "freedom of speech", no?

Well...We are quite sure that even if your nation is not a democratic nation, China will not go to such a level to sacrifice so many people for Taiwan. But again, we are just having a fun time with you like you do with us too...

Well...We are quite sure that even if your nation is not a democratic nation, China will not go to such a level to sacrifice so many people for Taiwan. But again, we are just having a fun time with you like you do with us too...
China has 1.4 billion peoplle and everyone can tell a joke, so enjoy your fun. but Chinese politicians tell much less jokes than their " democratic elected" Indian counterparts, enjoy your daily dose of cow pee to prevent Covid.

Back
Top Bottom