What's new

Hillary Clinton Visit to Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole city is shut down all major roads blocked.
She resembels a mugal era princess that is being paraded around the city while locals are locked up.

Shame on Pakistani elite that are busy licking hillary's feet while our innocent civilians and security personel are paying the price in blood.

yes the whole city is shut down with no business activities. whose gonna pay for the loss suffered by pakistanis today?

La'nat on our ruling elite.......:angry:

i think the american witch must have realised by now that with the exception of ruling elite comprising of baboons , we the people of Pakistan don't welcome americans.

yes the whole city is shut down with no business activities. whose gonna pay for the loss suffered by pakistanis today?

La'nat on our ruling elite.......:angry:

i think the american witch must have realised by now that with the exception of ruling elite comprising of baboons , we the people of Pakistan don't welcome americans.

Atleast she's trying. She's even offering dua in a Sufi shrine. You must appreciate her intentions.

you see now that really is wrong!, that should not happen!, I hope she never makes it back to United States in one piece!, Amen to that!.

you see now that really is wrong!, that should not happen!, I hope she never makes it back to United States in one piece!, Amen to that!.

I dont think she knew she was doing anything wrong. If anything, its the Muslim men around her who should be held accountable. Intention matters in our Religion.

I don't blame you, unless you know Obama is a primitive :lol:, Jew terminator model 101. ;)

:eek: you discriminate Obama then you're a racist! :rofl:

we should get an Obama smiley honestly, I am to tired of ":sniper: :usflag:", I want to ":sniper:
dfa2d8a5e2748f8c1820054f2ee3a1d3.jpg
"

I dont think she knew she was doing anything wrong. If anything, its the Muslim men around her who should be held accountable. Intention matters in our Religion.

I agree but I still stand by my decision to see Hilary die a painful death!. :p

These pictures send a clear signal to the Pakistani public by showing them: Who the real *boss* is.

Victory comes at a price. Unless and until Pakistani people are not willing to sacrifice and pay that price for their independence, there is no victory in sight for them. Unless and until they unite and form a political consensus.

I think its absolutely disgusting to see Clinton being given a free ticket to roam around Lahore at the expense of local economic activities.

And allowing them to enter sacred religious places of worship which they're blowing up in other parts of the world, and paying tribute to the founding fathers of our nation's history who wept and cried for the plight of our Ummat's conditions...another nail in the coffin.

May God guide our rulers and Protect us. amen

All in all, this is part and parcel of 'winning hearts and minds' campaign. I don't think the skeptical sane heads in Pakistan would buy it. :lol: :lol:

The whole city is shut down all major roads blocked.
She resembels a mugal era princess that is being paraded around the city while locals are locked up.

Shame on Pakistani elite that are busy licking hillary's feet while our innocent civilians and security personel are paying the price in blood.

Mughal era princess? I dont think Mughal princesses were that bad. :lol::lol::lol:

I don't see why we (pakistanis) always blame India, Israel and the US for everything.. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom