What's new

US Assistant Secretary of State Rena Bitter discussed US student visas for Bangladeshis during Dhaka visit: US Embassy spokesperson

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

kjhk_0.png

"Today, Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs Rena Bitter met with Acting Foreign Secretary, Rear Admiral (Retd) Md Khurshed Alam. They discussed interest in student visas for Bangladeshis who would like to study in the United States, consular assistance to US citizens in Bangladesh, and US efforts to reduce visa interview wait times," Bryan Schiller told the media.

Rena Bitter is currently in Bangladesh on a two-day official visit.

The official visited Islamabad and Karachi in Pakistan before her arrival in Dhaka.

The assistant secretary will meet with embassy and consulate staff and observe consular operations, according to the US Department of State.

"Her trip underscores our deep and sustained commitment to the protection of US citizens overseas and the facilitation of legitimate travel and immigration to the United States," said Bryan Schiller.

I hope Rena Bitter is not bitter about illegal Bangladeshis in the US. :-)

I hope Rena Bitter is not bitter about illegal Bangladeshis in the US. :-)

She may be - how do you know? :p:

Bitter happens to be a yahood name by the way - which is a minor detail.

As is Blinken.

These people are mostly from academia, are VERY well educated and far more crafty in politics than this "bull in a China shop" eight-pass Modi....

These people are mostly from academia, are VERY well educated and far more crafty in politics than this "bull in a China shop" eight-pass Modi....
I thought Modi had a Master degree from an Indian university.

Abey dumb lungis, does anyone take you lungis seriously anywhere in the world?
There are a lot of poor people who do odd jobs and get university degrees. I thought Modi was one of them--a self-made man.

There are a lot of poor people who do odd jobs and get university degrees. I thought Modi was one of them--a self-made man.

His father was a small time vegetable and grocery seller who had a tea stall in a rail station. They claim he studied up to HSc but who knows.

His father was a small time vegetable and grocery seller who had a tea stall in a rail station. They claim he studied up to HSc but who knows.
He studied just upto HSC? But he speaks better English than Sheikh Hasina who has a BA degree.

Back
Top Bottom