What's new

Hero Muslim saves Jew from Christian Thugs on NY Subway

hey everybody I have a question for Muslims here..how bad is it for a Muslim to take bribe during Ramadan because an officer of LDA(Lucknow development authority) has today taken a bribe of Rs.25,000/- to allow us to construct a small shop near our house and he was a Muslim.Now in Lucknow you have an Islamic Council sort of things where Muslims and Non-Muslims can complain about other Muslims who are involved in some bad doing and then the council will take care of them,so is it a big crime in Islam to take bribe during Ramadan,if it is then I should complain else I should sit at home and chill.

I couldnot find a better thread,I cannot complain to Police because my father has also bribed them so that they don't demolish our shops.

hey everybody I have a question for Muslims here..how bad is it for a Muslim to take bribe during Ramadan because an officer of LDA(Lucknow development authority) has today taken a bribe of Rs.25,000/- to allow us to construct a small shop near our house and he was a Muslim.Now in Lucknow you have an Islamic Council sort of things where Muslims and Non-Muslims can complain about other Muslims who are involved in some bad doing and then the council will take care of them,so is it a big crime in Islam to take bribe during Ramadan,if it is then I should complain else I should sit at home and chill.

I couldnot find a better thread,I cannot complain to Police because my father has also bribed them so that they don't demolish our shops.

Bribry is bad at all times acco4ding to islam. those who pay the bribe and those who receives the bribe are both in hell. ramadan or no ramadan doesnt make a difference.

OK Shed your hidden hate and bias and burning and praise the person who have saved the Jew from the Christian attacker ;)

Lets see if you have the courage to condemn the attacker and praise the saviour of the person who was attacked.

:angel: seems Indians are pisssed off due to the fact that the one who has saved the victim was a Muslim and the victim was a Jew.

Lolzz if it was otherway round by now all Indian team here would have bombard the thread with questions like " Oh Muslims hate Jews but look a jew has saved a Muslim"

:disagree:

frankly, i think u r beyond hope, but i will give it a shot.

unlike in ur country, here, relegion is not the core aspect of our lives. generally, a mans relegion is a spiritual aspect and has nothing much to do in the real world. so if a hindu saves a muslim, our headlines will read: man saves man.

Likewise, if a muslim saves a jew or vice versa, in the mind of an indian it will register as MAN SAVES MAN.

comprende?

Yes, there is somethingn wrong with it. This is one of the main factors of conflicts among the human being since everybody can remember.

i can surly prove you wrong and all off you but you guy will say im trolling! Tell me what are you meaning im Pakistani and you?...

why are you interested in me that who i am? look at my flag and you will get the answer.

there you go so you are afghani!!!! but wait you should off said im human!! ..... See what went wrong here! you might have not listen and watched the video clearly, The jew couple is attacked accourding to news for one simple reason and that reason was that they were JEWs!!!!! and Muslim kid saved them for because he said ISLAM teaches us to help fellow mankind! now if it were a couple which is reported by new that some gang members attacked them out of no where for no reason and one kid went on helping and that kid was hasan but he doesnt mention anything why he saved them meaning for not being his religous belife then you can say all you want that im wrong! but im not! since i'm going through the strory here...... When a muslim kill people he is a muslim terrorist but when a muslim save people for his religous duty then he shouldn't be shown as muslim... wow ..... so would should only see the one side of the coin but not the other meaning that there are many good muslims out there rather then some scum bags of the earth?????.......... if you guys still can't get it then no one can help you guy but God! If you guys believe in him!

there you go so you are afghani!!!! but wait you should off said im human!! ..... See what went wrong here! you might have not listen and watched the video clearly, The jew couple is attacked accourding to news for one simple reason and that reason was that they were JEWs!!!!! and Muslim kid saved them for because he said ISLAM teaches us to help fellow mankind! now if it were a couple which is reported by new that some gang members attacked them out of no where for no reason and one kid went on helping and that kid was hasan but he doesnt mention anything why he saved them meaning for not being his religous belife then you can say all you want that im wrong! but im not! since i'm going through the strory here...... When a muslim kill people he is a muslim terrorist but when a muslim save people for his religous duty then he shouldn't be shown as muslim... wow ..... so would should only see the one side of the coin but not the other meaning that there are many good muslims out there rather then some scum bags of the earth?????.......... if you guys still can't get it then no one can help you guy but God! If you guys believe in him!

Dont mix religion with people's nationalities. i am not seeing one side of the story, read my previous posts and you will get the answer.

Back
Top Bottom