What's new

Hero Muslim saves Jew from Christian Thugs on NY Subway

Hero Muslim saves Jew from Christian Thugs on NY Subway

WHy not, "A man saved another man from thugs?"

Why do you people need to bring religion into every damn little things?

Pretty cheap I guess. Trying to highlight that since a muslim saved a jew, thats unusual!!

ALthough bravo to the brave person who saved other people. :cheers:

@Indians: Don't be so naive! You all know Jews and Muslims are considered to be enemies! But this proves that Muslims and Jews are not enemies. Only Israel(a terrorist state) is having many enemies due to its massacre of Palestinians.

WHy not, "A man saved another man from thugs?"

Why do you people need to bring religion into every damn little things?

Pretty cheap I guess. Trying to highlight that since a muslim saved a jew, thats unusual!!

ALthough bravo to the brave person who saved other people. :cheers:

You know people like you are problem! IDK what should i call you? either nieve or ... You there all around the world people think Muslims are crazy so this kind of things are shown to defuse the situation! I'm sure if that was a Muslim group who attacked someone for being a jew or to make you happy hindu... the entire media would off jumped and say MUSLIM THUGS attacked the innocent JEW couple!!!!! MFs But now when a muslime saves anyone it should go unnoticed!!!! WTF ...... If i were you i would think first thing awww so sweet of him and thanks to him, what a brave man! rather if the savious was a Hindu i would off said the same thing! but problem is people are not loving these days :hitwall: :pakistan::usflag::china:

@Indians: Don't be so naive! You all know Jews and Muslims are considered to be enemies! But this proves that Muslims and Jews are not enemies. Only Israel(a terrorist state) is having many enemies due to its massacre of Palestinians.
Is it not isreal vs palestine or iran ?

Statement should have been
"Hero saves person from thugs"
Why bring religion in to this??:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:
The Hero should be praised,the victim should be grateful and thug/s should be punished irrespective of religion :cheers::cheers:

Statement should have been
"Hero saves person from thugs"
Why bring religion in to this??:hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:
The Hero should be praised,the victim should be grateful and thug/s should be punished irrespective of religion :cheers::cheers:

You know people like you are problem! IDK what should i call you? either nieve or ... You there all around the world people think Muslims are crazy so this kind of things are shown to defuse the situation! I'm sure if that was a Muslim group who attacked someone for being a jew or to make you happy hindu... the entire media would off jumped and say MUSLIM THUGS attacked the innocent JEW couple!!!!! MFs But now when a muslime saves anyone it should go unnoticed!!!! WTF ...... If i were you i would think first thing awww so sweet of him and thanks to him, what a brave man! rather if the savious was a Hindu i would off said the same thing! but problem is people are not loving these days

You know people like you are problem! IDK what should i call you? either nieve or ... You there all around the world people think Muslims are crazy so this kind of things are shown to defuse the situation! I'm sure if that was a Muslim group who attacked someone for being a jew or to make you happy hindu... the entire media would off jumped and say MUSLIM THUGS attacked the innocent JEW couple!!!!! MFs But now when a muslime saves anyone it should go unnoticed!!!! WTF ...... If i were you i would think first thing awww so sweet of him and thanks to him, what a brave man! rather if the savious was a Hindu i would off said the same thing! but problem is people are not loving these days

Did you use copy and paste or did you type it again??

to the situation you have given i would say "Thugs attack innocent couple",I wouldn't put religion in to it.

What ever said and done it was a nice gesture among all that hatred and mistrust.

The news is awesome .. but i dont understand why it a has a religious twist in it.

Was the rescuer aware/ asked the religion of the victim or the thugs before rescue or what??/

Back
Top Bottom