What's new

Help regarding online trading.

And how much time does one have to spend on it... How much income one can generate on an average..

Depends on ur trade. In futures u can even double the amount u invest in a month.

Try kotak securities, IIFL or ICICI direct for examples..

Check the nearest trade house and fill a damn form with hundreds of signatures, give a copy of PAN card, put some money in associated bank , link it to ur trading account and bingo u are good to go.

Thanks .. this is vat i was looking for..will they also give me any initial training or something like that.
I think i would go for IIFL.

I think the FORUM MODERATORS should step in and put their foot down on such threads like this one. Do not let Indians use this Forum to run FINANCIAL SCAMS. This is how PONZI SCHEMES/SCAMS start. Fore-warned is Fore-armed.

Watch out for FINANCIAL SCAMS.

Thanks for the reply buddy.
Actually i know nothing about trading at all. But ive heard a lot about it.
How much time do u spend daily on it. And what about any investments in the beginning.... im sure there would be many firms here in Noida Delhi where I could go n register.
Any rough idea about ure weekly/monthly income through trading.
For how long uve been into this ?

You can't estimate your monthly income in this case.

Thanks .. this is vat i was looking for..will they also give me any initial training or something like that.
I think i would go for IIFL.

IIFL trading terminal is an ok one....

Always start in a place where u are comfortable at, some place where u can call them up and ask for help or do trade on ur behalf in case of any trouble.

A good relationship can get u margin money.( they pay u some for daily trades in F&O) if u give them returns.

Its like virtually playing with their money.

I get lakhs credited to trading account every morning as margin. but has to give positions by end of the day , by 3.30.

I think the FORUM MODERATORS should step in and put their foot down on such threads like this one. Do not let Indians use this Forum to run FINANCIAL SCAMS. This is how PONZI SCHEMES/SCAMS start. Fore-warned is Fore-armed.

Learn, share knowledge, judge and then take action...

I have lost some money in the downturn, I cannot emphasize enough to reduce and spread risk, going slow in the beginning and not take as full time career for at least 2/3 years.

I did not know about trading terminals being offered to retail customers. Does ICICI/Axis/SBI have these facility?

And how much time does one have to spend on it... How much income one can generate on an average..

In commodities options, you can double the invested capital within a week. Like for 8 gms of gold i pay only 1k, and 5k for a kg of silver.

Maybe you should organize Occupy Defence Forums Protest lol.

I have lost some money in the downturn, I cannot emphasize enough to reduce and spread risk, going slow in the beginning and not take as full time career for at least 2/3 years.

I did not know about trading terminals being offered to retail customers. Does ICICI/Axis/SBI have these facility?

I'm with Sharekhan, so i use Sharekhan Tradetiger trading terminal.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Evil Bharti baniyas strikes again...... :chilli:

Back
Top Bottom