What's new

Help regarding online trading.

metro

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi guys.. is there anyone here who does online trading..??:undecided:
I would like to know how this thing is done.

Please reply....

Thats great guys... seriously i wanna do it too.. how much time does one have to spend into this..and vat about any initial investment..
Im located in noida

You too??

Im a daily F&O trader.

I'm a regular trader in commodities options.

Hey remember, members in the other forum calls me by the name gold-man coz' of this :P

P.S: You promised me to explain the know-how of F&O trading in IDF.

Are pehle meri help karo yar.. apni setting bad me karna...:blink:

Hi guys.. is there anyone here who does online trading..??:undecided:
I would like to know how this thing is done.

Please reply....

Dear metro,

You have to register with a brokerage firm that provides online services.. Once you are registered you are given your id and pwd.
You log-in to their site and start trading..

As far as trading goes...I always go for long..(shorting seems gambling to me)
And I do not have time to verify and validate fair price, PEG ratio and other fundamentals of a company myself,
I prefer mutual fund investments

Though one day I am going to start FOREX trading

Thanks,

Dear metro,

You have to register with a brokerage firm that provides online services.. Once you are registered you are given your id and pwd.
You log-in to their site and start trading..

As far as trading goes...I always go for long..(shorting seems gambling to me)
And I do not have time to verify and validate fair price, PEG ratio and other fundamentals of a company myself,
I prefer mutual fund investments

Though one day I am going to start FOREX trading

Thanks,

Thanks for the reply buddy.
Actually i know nothing about trading at all. But ive heard a lot about it.
How much time do u spend daily on it. And what about any investments in the beginning.... im sure there would be many firms here in Noida Delhi where I could go n register.
Any rough idea about ure weekly/monthly income through trading.
For how long uve been into this ?

I'm a regular trader in commodities options.

Hey remember, members in the other forum calls me by the name gold-man coz' of this :P

P.S: You promised me to explain the know-how of F&O trading in IDF.

What are u seeking? basics of F&O or tips for daily trades..??

I can give both.

Many brokerage firms will provide you with your own trading terminal(software), for live trading. Loging into their sites and trading is so out of fashion. :)

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

What are u seeking? basics of F&O or tips for daily trades..??

I can give both.

Will talk about all these stuffs in the other forum. I need detailed analysis. :)

Try kotak securities, IIFL or ICICI direct for examples..

Check the nearest trade house and fill a damn form with hundreds of signatures, give a copy of PAN card, put some money in associated bank , link it to ur trading account and bingo u are good to go.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Many brokerage firms will provide you with your own trading terminal(software), for live trading. Loging into their sites and trading is so out of fashion. :)

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Will talk about all these stuffs in the other forum. I need detailed analysis. :)

Vokay... done...

How much time do u spend daily on it. And what about any investments in the beginning.... im sure there would be many firms here in Noida Delhi where I could go n register.

There are many brokerage firms in Noida sector 18. IIFL and SMC are among the best. U can even opt for ICICI or SBI bank demat account.

And how much time does one have to spend on it... How much income one can generate on an average..

I am not an avid trader at all..
Due to my B-school background I can do financial analysis of companies myself
And so laugh at our so called experts on TV who do "funfamental" and "technical" analysis

You can go to HDFC or ICICI banks and get registered in their trading services..
I do not have time for stock market
You better ask avid traders in this forum for your other questions

Hope I am clear on how to start online trading..

Back
Top Bottom