What's new

Help Kashmiris

Im afraid they aren't. I'll request you to re-check that. Post #110 & 119 are still there. Further, on Page 6 he is using derogatory words against Indian Army. As far as I know, doing so is against the forum's rules. I reported all those Posts. No action has been taken. :)

Gone now. Apologies, I had missed those posts.

What gives you the impression that Kashmiris want to join Pakistan? Their demand from the beginning has been an separate country. It's never been to join Pakistan.

They are most welcome to be independent or join Pakistan. The land stays :D
Spinning again, eh, typical Indian.

i like his guts. even wanted in US and india still dnt back out from helping kashmiris

Scum from Pakistan? Do not involve Pakistan in your personal issues.

He was referring to bhade ke freedom fighters aka unemployed brainwashed youth of Pakistan, terrorist like hafiz said send them to India just to get killed.

i like his guts. even wanted in US and india still dnt back out from helping kashmiris

If your army and government helping him openly then what else you expecting from any terrorist?

He was referring to bhade ke freedom fighters aka unemployed brainwashed youth of Pakistan, terrorist like hafiz said send them to India just to get killed.

If your army and government helping him openly then what else you expecting from any terrorist?
na they dont. they pulled their support back in musharaf era. but as soon as Pakistan did it. there was no progress on this issue. many of kashmir mujahidian turned against Pakistan on this decision. Still for peaceful resolution of kashmir issue, pakistan have taken every step. I think it was bad strategy to stop supporting freedom fighters in kshmir .

Bhade ke freedom fighters.hats off :D Life is not compare to wealth.

Back
Top Bottom