What's new

Help Kashmiris

junaid hamza

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Jamaatud Dawah emir Hafiz Muhammad Saeed asserts that militants have right to enter held Kashmir to help liberate the Kashmiris from Indian yoke.
He also counseled ‘Daish’ and other militant outfits to target Israel instead of pitching the Muslims against the Muslims.

“If India can send its troops to Afghanistan, it cannot say that Mujahideen cannot enter Kashmir to win freedom for the oppressed Muslim brothers,” he argued while speaking at the concluding session of the two-day congregation of his outfit at the Minar-i-Pakistan grounds here on Friday,,, sources form DAWN
54828c80c5fec.jpg

“If India can send its troops to Afghanistan, it cannot say that Mujahideen cannot enter Kashmir to win freedom for the oppressed Muslim brothers,” That part is true and applies for, not only India. (Not saying that I support his decisions.)

Jamaatud Dawah emir Hafiz Muhammad Saeed asserts that militants have right to enter held Kashmir to help liberate the Kashmiris from Indian yoke.
He also counseled ‘Daish’ and other militant outfits to target Israel instead of pitching the Muslims against the Muslims.

“If India can send its troops to Afghanistan, it cannot say that Mujahideen cannot enter Kashmir to win freedom for the oppressed Muslim brothers,” he argued while speaking at the concluding session of the two-day congregation of his outfit at the Minar-i-Pakistan grounds here on Friday,,, sources form DAWN
54828c80c5fec.jpg

I like this man he should made khalifa or sultan of pakistan..with complete islamic sharia law, the kasmir part of jammu &kasmir state must be seeded to pakistan with all the muslims currently living in india for whom the heart of pakistanis burning everyday .It is full n final settlement if pakistanis agree. to take back all there Muslim muhajir brothers.......i know all the hindu indians will definately agree.....bharat mata ki jai...jai hind..

time has come for caliph hafiz to personally take charge of liberating Kashmir from evil Hindus,plz someone provide him with horse & dazzling sword

Hahaha ...they dont love kasmiri muslims or indian Muslims they only want some land...
And every Pakistani who crossed over for the love of Kashmiri land was alloted 2 gaz zameen.

yeah, what's with the reference to Indian troops in Afghanistan ? as far as I know there's only some embassy security forces.

and this is how it ends for them
:-)
Delete the pic ... it's against the rules. You'll get an infraction.

“If India can send its troops to Afghanistan, it cannot say that Mujahideen cannot enter Kashmir to win freedom for the oppressed Muslim brothers,” That part is true and applies for, not only India. (Not saying that I support his decisions.)
East n West pakistanis must be United together ,with dhaka as capital n his hyness hafiz Saeed as there king...so the 330 million people will live happily again like before 1971.

We dont have any troops in Afghanistan

we have like 800 ITBP personels which guard Indian consulates as well as other Indian operated locations

Back
Top Bottom