What's new

Heavy clashes between Afghan and Pakistani troops in Goshta

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bolded part: We Indian have supported million of Bangladeshi refugees and didn't cribbed like you. Your Generals have made millions of dollars out of Afghans its time to pay those money..

What money ? :what:

Its not aid money but Pakistani Exchequer's cash that runs Refugee Camps & funds development work in Afghanistan like this : Journey of Friendship - Pakistan's Assistance to Afghanistan

Millions of dollars wasted, if I should say so myself !

indians are thinking that afghans are their friends :rofl: but i think they dont know muslims we are all brothers and will fight for each other...i dnt know what is happening at the border but we will solve it by talks ......so indians go solve ur own problem and remove tents from ladakh...

Well the Indians are supporting & financing these rented terrorists against Pakistan.

This is what Afghan Govt. is good at begging & to pump them up you Indians get the job done.

Still you did not answer ...what they beg to rich Pakistan

Corrupt dog Afghan Govt. is following their masters orders very well. Whatever story is coming from Afghan side is most probably based on complete lies that Pak Army attacked them & Afghan troops damaged the check post & crap. What I strongly believe in & most of my sources confirmed it that this corrupt & incompetent Afghan Govt. supports rented terrorists & they help them to get into Pakistan, so this is exactly what is happening here.

Pakistan Army is doing a very good job fighting & resisting these rented terrorists & dog Afghan Army from entering into Pakistan & to back these rented terrorist dog Afghan Govt. is helping them openly.

Gen. Musharraf idea & proposal of mining the complete border was correct & his proposal was heavily opposed by corrupt & incompetent Afghn Govt., US & NATO.

So the best thing to do over here is to try to seal of the border & mine it completely from head to toe, to hell with Afghan protest.

You are already supporting the rented terrorist TTP in every possible way.

We only support to freedom fighter of Baluchistan :omghaha:

yea i know but insha Allah they will get nothing but anti indian govermnt and talibans against him....

Afghan refugees in Pakistan resist pressure to return | DAWN.COM

Pakistan plans to seal Afghan border, restrict movement of Afghan refugees May 11 for election | Fox News

Pakistan plans to seal Afghan border, restrict movement of Afghan refugees May 11 for election | Fox News

And lol at Pak supported taliban.

Afghans invited the soviets in and then they broke into a civil war (which will probably happen again after 2014). How could the taliban gain power if most afghans did not support them?

Seriously just take all the afghan refugees in Pakistan into India. After all you guys are best friends, no?

Kabuliwala (R N Taigore)
Kabuliwala by Rabindranath Tagore

This is what an Indian think about Afghan.

Indo Afghan relation
Afghanistan

They are unlucky that there border don't touch India, else they wouldn't have needed Pakistani assistance. We Indian would have taken care of Afghan refugees

Still you did not answer ...what they beg to rich Pakistan

We only support to freedom fighter of Baluchistan :omghaha:

Yes you are & thank you for admitting it so easily.

@Areesh - Abaii tuu koii school..university wagheraa nahin jataaa - Sara din PDF peii ? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kabuliwala (R N Taigore)

Indo Afghan relation
Afghanistan

They are unlucky that there border don't touch India, else they wouldn't have needed Pakistani assistance. We Indian would have taken care of Afghan refugees

Yes if only we could make it so that India and Afghanistan border each other. Maybe Afghanistan and Nepal could switch places

There will be peace for Pakistan

lol @ this news... not a single source...

Kabuliwala (R N Taigore)

Indo Afghan relation
Afghanistan

Airlift them.

You could not accomodate Bangladeshis and came up with this excuse for State terrorism that Indian border was flooded with BD refugees hence supporting mukti bahini terrorism sponsored by Indian govt was needed.

Yes if only we could make it so that India and Afghanistan border each other. Maybe Afghanistan and Nepal could switch places

There will be peace for Pakistan

If India regain Kashmir, Afghans can have access to India , hence Pakistani problem will be solve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom