What's new

Heavy clashes between Afghan and Pakistani troops in Goshta

Status
Not open for further replies.
General abdul razak for him our abdul razak is enough, ,,,,,,,when ever we want we fcuk your @ss with ghauri

Let me tell you one real story of him before the suicide attack on him last year; a pakistani militia had disrespected a female member of a family at chaman check post, he came to know about this and sent a pickup truck on that pakistani post in chaman dragged that pakistani militia into his compound in kandahar beat him to death and also ordered his bodyguards to gang rape him!!

He isn't an internet fag like you he is a double suicide attack survivor!!

Good job by ANA to remove illegal border posts. If this is true, then Pakistan has suffered a humiliating defeat. They could not even beat "rag tag", "heroin addicts" armed with only small arms.

It would have been a first one if they were able to .... :lol:

Good to see ANA taking steps to protect the Sovereignty of Afghanistan...

Good job by ANA to remove illegal border posts. If this is true, then Pakistan has suffered a humiliating defeat. They could not even beat "rag tag", "heroin addicts" armed with only small arms.

Edit: and also, what will the Taliban's reaction be? Are they loyal to their masters or their fatherland?

LOL yes 'heroin addicts' or 'hashish army' man this was a conflict only with our ill trained and ill equipped border police forces and they still didn't faced Afghan army, Afghan CRU, Afghan commandos, Afghan special forces!!

Taliban are nothing they could have done what their master is telling them from last 11 years but what? nothing... you can only expect silence from them.

Let me tell you one real story of him before the suicide attack on him last year; a pakistani militia had disrespected a female member of a family at chaman check post, he came to know about this and sent a pickup truck on that pakistani post in chaman dragged that pakistani militia into his compound in kandahar beat him to death and also ordered his bodyguards to gang rape him!!

He isn't an internet fag like you he is a double suicide attack survivor!!
I would tell u a story some days before i fcuk a afghani girl in isb even your afg r working like a slave in our area:chilli:

It would have been a first one if they were able to .... :lol:

Good to see ANA taking steps to protect the Sovereignty of Afghanistan...

Buddies, ANA or any other elite Afghan units are not involved in this attack it was only Afghan border police va pakistan army/militias.

Reactions: jha
this news is self made, no wonder Indian media is helping afghan media , so I can rest my case. bringing down PA heli intentionally means your posts in your own soil will be leveled to ground by jets

I would tell u a story some days before i fcuk a afghani girl in isb even your afg r working like a slave in our area:chilli:

Why? were those heera mandies in lahore, islamabad, karachi filled by Afghans?

If Pakistan captures India, all the issues of South Asia will be solved. :D

you are welcome.But beware of it.
Indian_Triservices_Crest.jpg

Buddies, ANA or any other elite Afghan units are not involved in this attack it was only Afghan border police va pakistan army/militias.

That is even more embarrassing. :lol:

But they have the habit of getting kicked by ill-equipped militia... Hell they even lost half of their country to ill equipped and untrained Mukti Bahini.. :D

yes now a days these places r filled with afghans girls :chilli:

Oh I see, that's why a flood of pakistani girls has come to jalalabad, kabul, kandahar. higher pays here!

That is even more embarrassing. :lol:

But they have the habit of getting kicked by ill-equipped militia... Hell they even lost half of their country to ill equipped and untrained militia.. :D

pakistani army can't take serious action on the border because it has majority of punjabis and if they enter the area both sides of Pashtuns will unite against them and they will lose before beginning! their strategy has remained the same from last 40 years to use Pashtun militias on the western border against any threat.

Oh I see, that's why a flood of pakistani girls has come to jalalabad, kabul, kandahar. higher pays here!
jalalabad,,kabul, ,,kandar in these area amercian n nato with indians fcuk ur girls every body know that you afg r pimps all around the world shameless creature:chilli:

well i remember before resignation,musharraf argued with nato on same issues especially in installations of mines IN PAK-AFGHAN BORDER....

i am emphasizing this point from VERY beginning that 50% of our internal terrorists issues will be solved if we will get out of US war on terror and seal our pak-afghan borders and Nato's supply line.

pakistani army can't take serious action on the border because it has majority of punjabis and if they enter the area both sides of Pashtuns will unite against them and they will lose before beginning! their strategy has remained the same from last 40 years to use Pashtun militias on the western border against any threat.

An outdated strategy will only lead to many more of such disasters.

Crossfire on the Afghanistan-Pakistan border yesterday, in which two Pakistani security personnel were wounded, reportedly resulted in the death of an Afghan soldier after responsive firing from Pakistan.:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom