What's new

Heavy clashes between Afghan and Pakistani troops in Goshta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes am talking about torkham...Ive been there hundred times and i know how every thing works...You have to walk all the way...And there are hundreds of local angry pakistani levis (tribesmen) with bitter attitude and ready to pull the trigger...You cannot just come all the way...slap an FC ahilkar ho has authority to shoot...and go away like a boss:D...

I was thinking the same thing - the FC is predominantly Tribal Pukhtoon too & if I can hit back on being slapped irrespective of the consequences I would imagine a Tribal Pukhtoon has a lot bigger jigraaaaa than I do ! :fie:

Yes those posts were constructed inside Afghanistan by pakistani militias.

BREAKING NEWS : Two Pakistani militias/soldiers are dead in on going fight on border line in Goshta of Ningerhar province. One soldier is captured and one Afghan soldier is injured. Reports also confirm one helicopter destroyed by Afghans. General Sher Muhammad is with troops on front line.

Sounds fake.

Theres not even a helicopter in the pictures you posted.

Lock & seal Afghan border up... These guys will come begging to us on their knees after 10 days :lol:

Pakistani memeber
logic1: You can not defeat Afghans, They are great warriors and so on..
logic2: These guys will come begging to us on their knees after 10 days

Two mutually exclusive events. Looks like Afghans courage/reseliance is useless against Pakistan.. :P

Heavy clashes were reported between Afghan and Pakistani security forces in Goshta district of eastern Nangarhar province on Wednesday evening.

An Afghan security official speaking on the condition of anonymity said clashes were started by Pakistani military in a bid to take control of the newly built gates inside the Afghan soil.

The source further added Afghan security have managed to destroy a number of the Pakistani military installations inside the Afghan soil during the clashes.

Another Afghan police officer also said that Pakistani troops have left and moved from their security check posts created inside the Afghan soil.

He said one of the security check post of the Pakistani troops have been completedly damaged during the clashes and clashes and at least 9 Pakistani military forces were killed.

In the meantime reports from eastern Nangarhar province of Afghanistan suggest that Afghan national army soldiers have left for Goshta district to provide support for the Afghan security forces engaging Pakistani troops.

A spokesman for the Afghanistan border protection police forces Edris Momand said one Afghan border police officer was killed and at least three others were injured during the clashes.

Mr. Momand further added that Afghan security forces seized five check posts of the Pakistani troops however they pulled back from the area around 8am local time after receiving instructions from capital Kabul.

Pakistani officials accused Afghan security forces for attacking a security check post of Pakistani forces leaving two Pakistani troops injured.

An official in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa said Afghan security forces attacked the security check post in Mohmand Agency around 10pm and the clashes continued for almost two hours.

The official speaking on the condition of anonymity confirmed at least two Pakistani troops were injured during the attack.

Heavy clashes between Afghan and Pakistani troops in Goshta - Khaama Press (KP) | Afghan Online Newspaper

Pakistani memeber

Two mutually exclusive events. Looks like Afghans courage/reseliance is useless against Pakistan.. :P

Only delusional people say the first line.

Afghans have been conquered/defeated many times.

The second line is more true since millions of their people are illegally living in Pakistan and they're still dying to come to Pakistan.

Yesterday an Afghan border force man slapped an FC man for NOT allowing illegal Afghans . These Afghans did not have valid documents. The border was sealed and all NATO supply as well as Afghan families on both sides stranded.

Ahead of Coming elections the TTP terrorists based in Afghanistan are trying to push more bombers into Pakistan so you will see such clashes.

On the other hand the next govt should seal and mine the entire border with Afghanistan.

Anti personal mines are bad idea, These silent killer remain active for decades. Fencing will be good idea. Even UN discourage use of anti personal land mines.

Anti personal mines are bad idea, These silent killer remain active for decades. Fencing will be good idea. Even UN discourage use of anti personal land mines.

I know but fencing is BS waste of money and time.

And if we dont fence/block the border through powerful means we are going to see more suicide bombing more terrorism on both sides.

I was thinking the same thing - the FC is predominantly Tribal Pukhtoon too & if I can hit back on being slapped irrespective of the consequences I would imagine a Tribal Pukhtoon has a lot bigger jigraaaaa than I do ! :fie:

Its better to shoot a pakhtun den slapping him on face...Jirgaaz are the last solution...If it really happened ( in my thought it didnt) the afghan wouldn't had made to his check post..ALIVE...

Pakistani memeber

that is just imaginative thinking because

1. Afghanistanis cant defeat invaders without hlep from Pakistanis.

2.Nobody go begging to anybody. everyone has own cards to play and compromise over give and take. thats all.

And indeed it seems two mutually exclusive events The Chinese Tents and May be India after getting pI$$ED off at the tents tried other methods of engaging Pakistan since India cant engage China

Its better to shoot a pakhtun den slapping him on face...Jirgaaz are the last solution...If it really happened ( in my thought it didnt) the afghan wouldn't had made to his check post..ALIVE...

Hain ? :blink:

I was talking about Jigar - Liver ! :hitwall:

We don't use talk of 'nuts' in common parlance we use the term 'jigraaa' to term someone more ballsy ! :unsure:

Only delusional people say the first line.

Afghans have been conquered/defeated many times.

The second line is more true since millions of their people are illegally living in Pakistan and they're still dying to come to Pakistan.

I can report you for insulting Pakistani members on PDF. :omghaha: You can see million of incident when Pakistani memebers have praised Afghans and claim that It was graveyard for Brits/Russian and will be graveyard for NATO... :omghaha:

If we consider those logic, It can be graveyard of Pakistan as well? Isn't it?

Even I disagree with second point, if today you close border nothing will happen to Afghan, coz there is no new report of refugee influx in Pakistan. If Pakistan will stop the humanitarian help, India will start. Which in turn will bad for Pakistan in long run.. :P

that is just imaginative thinking because

1. Afghanistanis cant defeat invaders without hlep from Pakistanis.

2.Nobody go begging to anybody. everyone has own cards to play and compromise over give and take. thats all.

And indeed it seems two mutually exclusive events The Chinese Tents and May be India after getting pI$$ED off at the tents tried other methods of engaging Pakistan since India cant engage China

From where China came into picture. We are evaluating our options, Confrontation will lead MAD, It will affect economy.

@Topic: 1. No idea... Hold a minute, thats why Taliban couldn't defeat NATO (As Pakistan was helping NATO)
2. Agree, its all mutual benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom