What's new

Hate Speech By Israel Against Muslim World

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell you a simple moral. When you don't wrong someone, they don't wrong you. Indians collectively have no beef with Israel. I can't understand why a Bangladeshi have to concern himself with Middle east politics. You used 'Imperialism' for our behavior, what word should I use for your idiotic rants, 'religious brainwashing?'

Bangladesh is a predominantly muslim nation that does not recognize israel, we are part of the ummah and thus doing my civic duty.

I am surprised to see Indians in this thread. It seems 500 years of imperialism has made them really loyal to their white masters, thus the defending of the jews.
dude..u didn't answered my questions...ignored it or u don't have any answers left??

I am surprised to see Indians in this thread. It seems 500 years of imperialism has made them really loyal to their white masters, thus the defending of the jews.

I am surprised to see Bangldeshis in this thread. It seems molestation of their women & genocide of 3 lakh people has made them really loyal to their Ummah brothers, thus the defending of the Pakistanis.

Are you once again showing the hate for Muslims ? ... Its not surprising i assure you ...

I don't hate Muslims, I only abhor ignorant. Only difference is these ignorant think they are true Muslims. Sad.

I tell you a simple moral. When you don't wrong someone, they don't wrong you. Indians collectively have no beef with Israel. I can't understand why a Bangladeshi have to concern himself with Middle east politics. You used 'Imperialism' for our behavior, what word should I use for your idiotic rants, 'religious brainwashing?'

that is something an infidel always says :D :D

ok..then answer these
Sudan-hell of earth, Muslim population in majority, people dying of hunger, never seen any word from ur Muslim brother hood or so called UMMAH abt improving the life situation of these peoples
Iraq-Muslim killing Muslims..still ur UMMAH is doing nothing about it
Somalia- a tactical battlefield b/w Islamic fundamentalist and warlords..what ur UMMAH has done till now to turn the tables
All i can see here is Pakistan's support to palestine is just to woo Arabs..their forefathers..to invite investment, to run their economies and to fund its terrorist organisation. :tdown:

u r right about forefathers..there are alot of tribes in Pak who got Arab,Turkic,Persian ancestry...our ancestors have been slaughtering ur gao mata for thousands of years..I m not being funded still wudnt miss a chance to hurt Israel or India..

I must tell you another thing ... If someone is an enemy of my brother , he is my enemy too ... If he's harmed my brother in the past , then i must harm him in the future too ... That is why all those Pakistanis and Bangladeshis are so concerned with Middle East politics ...

Bangladesh is a predominantly muslim nation that does not recognize israel, we are part of the ummah and thus doing my civic duty.

Exactly you are doing your civic duty with out a thought. That's what we call 'Brainwashing'. Because you believe that something that is happening thousands of miles away has some relevance to you.

An Indian will not understand this....500 years of colonialism have rewired the brains of indians.
You were part of this same india 64 years ago...that means....well you can get the point i guess:azn:

In 1948 during Israel’s independence speech – David Ben Gurion said:

“The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs. “This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan. “Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan. “It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans.”

This "quote" is complete FAKE. Quit reading further.

u r right about forefathers..there are alot of tribes in Pak who got Arab,Turkic,Persian ancestry...our ancestors have been slaughtering ur gao mata for thousands of years..I m not being funded still wudnt miss a chance to hurt Israel or India..
flawed logic..i asked about ur humanitarian role to improve the life of Somalians and Sudanese both Muslim nations..rnt they ur brothers???
but u ranted abt India..pathetic:disagree:

can the pakistani nukes reach tel aviv?

Just wanted to answer this.

It's not if we can target Israel or not, we really don't want to unless and until Israel initiate their "Greater Israel" Military aggression. Well, Shaheen-III can definitely reach Israel, with MIRV in our Ballistic Missiles in near future, a single missile will do the job. If we take into consideration Israel's Air Defence capabilities, for that, we can use our assets deployed in Middle East. Some Baburs and Ra'ads are almost impossible to detect and destroy.

Exactly you are doing your civic duty with out a thought. That's what we call 'Brainwashing'. Because you believe that something that is happening thousands of miles away has some relevance to you.

All muslims are part of the Ummah, it maybe brainwashing to you, we see this as unifying all muslims. This notion is beyond the thinking level of an indian who has been brainwashed by the western media and believes what his colonial masters tell him to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom