What's new

Hate Speech By Israel Against Muslim World

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is Pakistan's issue with Israel?? r they killing Pakistanis?? y Pakistan is supporting Palestine??

What if i tell you that even if i tell you wont be able to understand ? :azn: ... The concept is called " Ummah " ... Google it ...

so that they can gain sympathy (croc tears) for Kashmir, ahem Kashmiris. but the middle east is least bothered about Kashmir lol Saudi even issued stapled visa for the residents of pakistan Occupied Kashmir. pakistan should stop taking THEKA of Islam and stop being THEKEDAAR. your own ppl don't listen to you, what other are going to follow you ? Kashmir is a thing of past, accept the reality and move on. :)

Its part of the grand plan, we will be devided in 72 parts first.

What if i tell you that even if i tell you wont be able to understand ? :azn: ... The concept is called " Ummah " ... Google it ...

You mean the same concept that binds Saudi Arab and Iran?

Sure sounds like 'Ummah' to me.

so that they can gain sympathy (croc tears) for Kashmir, ahem Kashmiris. but the middle east is least bothered about Kashmir lol Saudi even issued stapled visa for the residents of pakistan Occupied Kashmir. pakistan should stop taking THEKA of Islam and stop being THEKEDAAR. your own ppl don't listen to you, what other are going to follow you ? Kashmir is a thing of past, accept the reality and move on. :)

Only an Indian can bring Kashmir into a thread about Israel. The personal obsession you have comes out in abundance yaar. Please stick to the topic.

On topic - historically the Zionist leaders have come out with some extreme racist views and their true agenda comes out. The natural hatred they have for Palestinians comes out. I believe this racist and sheer hatred they have will never allow peace to develop in the middle east until they remove the extremism nature in their mindsets.

Palestine is part of the Ummah.
ok..then answer these
Sudan-hell of earth, Muslim population in majority, people dying of hunger, never seen any word from ur Muslim brother hood or so called UMMAH abt improving the life situation of these peoples
Iraq-Muslim killing Muslims..still ur UMMAH is doing nothing about it
Somalia- a tactical battlefield b/w Islamic fundamentalist and warlords..what ur UMMAH has done till now to turn the tables
All i can see here is Pakistan's support to palestine is just to woo Arabs..their forefathers..to invite investment, to run their economies and to fund its terrorist organisation. :tdown:

so that they can gain sympathy (croc tears) for Kashmir, ahem Kashmiris. but the middle east is least bothered about Kashmir
A very pathetic attempt to derail the thread by Indians ... Post reported for trolling ...

its more of a delusion than a concept, if you look at the current relations between Muslim countries, everyone ready to slit eachothers throats and here we talking of Ummah. lol i once heard zaid hamid shouting United States of Islam, from turkey to Indonesia common currency common what not blah blah blah...
. and still its one of my favourite jokes ever heard.

Yes, we have to hit rock-bottom first, its all an uphill from there.

Okay, that's a very cool prophecy u know. When you are going down, you keep saying that we haven't hit the rock bottom yet. When the world thinks you couldn't go any low, you surprise them with a new low because you got 'GOD' behind you. Wonderful.

Okay, that's a very cool prophecy u know. When you are going down, you keep saying that we haven't hit the rock bottom yet. When the world thinks you couldn't go any low, you surprise them with a new low because you got 'GOD' behind you. Wonderful.
Are you once again showing the hate for Muslims ? ... Its not surprising i assure you ...

I am surprised to see Indians in this thread. It seems 500 years of imperialism has made them really loyal to their white masters, thus the defending of the jews.

Says some one from a country who apart from the same 500 years of imperialism stayed under the heel of Pakistan for another 24 years. BTW, how are your white masters treating you in Canada ? ;)

I am surprised to see Indians in this thread. It seems 500 years of imperialism has made them really loyal to their white masters, thus the defending of the jews.

I tell you a simple moral. When you don't wrong someone, they don't wrong you. Indians collectively have no beef with Israel. I can't understand why a Bangladeshi have to concern himself with Middle east politics. You used 'Imperialism' for our behavior, what word should I use for your idiotic rants, 'religious brainwashing?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom