What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

la0eh.jpg

be4.gif

Iran needs a western-friendly leader, and a hardliner when it comes to states like Azerbaijan and the Arab world.

yes bro, That's why I said " the scums surrounding Iran". Iran will have to be wise when dealing with the western world. They are like viruses, they will infect Iran with their ideologies if we blink even for a second. They have no love for Iran, they just want us in their grasp. Tbh, as long as we trade with them and can sell them things that good, but anything more will not be tolerated in Iran after what they did in 50's by overthrowing our democracy.

Remember this, if they had not overthrown mosadegh, there would had been no shah and subsequently no islamic revolution and we would not be in this situation today. so the west is to blame for Iran situation today one way or another.

Iran needs a western-friendly leader, and a hardliner when it comes to states like Azerbaijan and the Arab world.

western-friendly leader is totally different with Western tool . Although I don't like our current governors and probably next ones but you should have understood that Westerns are lying all the time and they don't want Iran advances .

It will be interesting to see whether Mashaei will be allowed to contend for the presidential office given the fact that he was removed from the post of first vice president which he held for one week back in 2009.

His nationalistic and liberal humanistic views have certainly made him unique amongst other contenders.

tehrani_mashaei.jpg

Esfandiar_Rahim_Mashaei_and_McGregor1WM.JPG

%25D9%2585%25D8%25B4%25D8%25A7%25DB%258C%25DB%258C%2B%25D8%25AE%25D8%25B1%25D9%2587.jpg

Ahmadinejad's Opponents May Try To Stop April 15 Rally

By Golnaz Esfandiari, RFE/RL

Opponents of Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad are reportedly considering action to stop a large gathering the government plans to hold on April 15.

Mahmud-Ahmadinejad--Esfandiari-Rahim-Mashaei-1.jpg

Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad (left) with his adviser and possible successor, Esfandiari Rahim Mashaei

Ahmadinejad’s critics -- who accuse him of attempting a power grab akin to what Russian President Vladimir Putin did when he stepped down to become prime minister for one term before retaking the presidency -- believe the meeting will be used by the Iranian president and his close circle to influence the June 14 presidential vote.

The dispute is just the latest episode in an ongoing power struggle between Ahmadinejad and hard-liners aligned with Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, whom he has repeatedly challenged.

Long-Live-Bahar-by-cartoon-Mardomak.jpg

The Iranian president’s second term ends in four months and the country’s constitution prevents him from running for a third term.

Some critics have referred to the gathering at Tehran’s Azadi Stadium, which has a capacity of 100,000, as an election meeting. They say Ahmadinejad will use the occasion to unofficially announce the man he has groomed to succeed him, believed to be close aide Esfandiari Rahim Mashaei.

A presidential deputy was quoted last week as saying that the gathering is simply aimed at thanking the committee that facilitates travel inside Iran, an event that has been held before in other cities.

Ahmadinejad’s opponents are not convinced, however, and some appear to be moving to either cancel or control the event.

Earlier this week, the judiciary’s parliamentary adviser, Hojatoleslam Mohammad Banayi, said the judiciary is looking into the gathering.

He said if any election-related behavior takes place, the judiciary’s “prevention body” will take action.

The “Arman” daily reported on April 8 that senior lawmaker Mohammad Reza Pourebrahimi has asked Iran’s Supreme National Security Council to cancel the gathering. The daily added that the parliament’s National Security Committee is planning to look into the reasons behind the gathering and its possible dimensions. That, “Arman” reports, could result in its cancellation.

But the daily also asks whether it’s not too late for such a move, writing: “Will the government allow such an important and vital meeting, on which it has certainly spent a lot of money, to be so easily canceled?”

Ahmadinejad's Opponents May Try To Stop April 15 Rally

Any previous job where he's proved his management? he just talks..
he was head of our missile project and he lunched Iran's first missile to Irag during the war.

Rezaee became Chief Commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps in 1981, when he was only 27 years old, and remained in the post until 1997, when he left the military forces for the Expediency Discernment Council, where he became the Secretary and the Chair of the Commission for Macroeconomics and Commerce. Arguably, he was the most powerful leader of Iran during the 1980s as his military organisation gained support agains Saddam Hussein and also had the major say on what religious and political leaders it supported.
wikipedia
but main reason i like about him is that he is not in supreme leader+IRGC's side.he has problems with both of them.

oh WTF !!!!!

You're gonna ignore that ? and give me a piece of advise again ? blah blah ? really ?!! is that all you can do ?!! a habitual action ?!!

I just suggest you to have a walk among our educated people in azad universities , no need to mention streets in Tehran specially north .

I'm neither religious nor against what those people call freedom and respect that but ignoring the truth that our society is not drowning in Prostitution and countless other social problems is illogical .

You're gonna ignore that ? and give me a piece of advise again ? blah blah ? really ?!! is that all you can do ?!! a habitual action ?!!

I just suggest you to have a walk among our educated people in azad universities , no need to mention streets in Tehran specially north .

I'm neither religious nor against what those people call freedom and respect that but ignoring the truth that our society is not drowning in Prostitution and countless other social problems is illogical .

JUST A FUNNY PIC ... CALM DOWN
be6.gif

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom