What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

Why do you think that Mashaei is not going to be approved?

Buddy you will find it out once you read last line of your previous post, besides it's obvious that system can not tolerate current administration any more haven't you noticed that? as you mentioned they call Ahmadinejad and Mashaei 'Deviant current" so how on earth you except their approval? I think the question is Why you think that Mashaei is going to be approved?

Buddy you will find it out once you read last line of your previous post, besides it's obvious that system can not tolerate current administration any more haven't you noticed that? as you mentioned they call Ahmadinejad and Mashaei 'Deviant current" so how on earth you except their approval? I think the question is Why you think that Mashaei is going to be approved?

I believe Mashaei is going to be approved, and because of these reasons:

1) Not allowing Mashaei to run can result in a major political crisis.
2) Ahmadinejad has evidence of corruption against influential person in Iran. He would use this evidence if Mashaei is not approved.
3) Ahmadinejad still has a lot of support in Iran and a political crisis could result in a social crisis as well.
4) The IRGC has become rich and powerful under Ahmadinejad's administration. Why would they want him gone?
5) Rich and influential businessmen like Zanjani are supporting Ahmadinejad. We all know that money is the most powerful tool in Iran.

Khatami isn't about to take part, Rafsanjani and he are trying to introduce a mutual candidate who will enjoy supports of both of them, besides I'm 100% sure that Mashaei is not gonna get approved hence he won't win; about Qalibaf he's Tehran mayor ,in 2005 he got 4 mils votes but I think he is known only in Tehran due to what he's done so far, thus believe me saying who'll has sat on the chair by 14 June is really hard, but I think that Ahmadinejad has got a great potential out of Tehran and mega cities esp amongst poor people so they'll vote in favor of his candidate.
but remember Ahmadinejad was also the mayor of Tehran but he got elected!according to polls Qalibaf has the most chance,btw

but remember Ahmadinejad was also the mayor of Tehran but he got elected!according to polls Qalibaf has the most chance,btw

Believe me Kollang, Qalibah is overhyped and doesn't have any chance if Mashaei is going to run. He is uncharismatic and part of the hardliners, which most Iranians despise.

I heard Ahmedinejad is leaving, is the next nominee will be the same like Ahmedinejad? What is the situation will he do in Syria, the same?

I believe Mashaei is going to be approved, and because of these reasons:

1) Not allowing Mashaei to run can result in a major political crisis.
2) Ahmadinejad has evidence of corruption against influential person in Iran. He would use this evidence if Mashaei is not approved.
3) Ahmadinejad still has a lot of support in Iran and a political crisis could result in a social crisis as well.
4) The IRGC has become rich and powerful under Ahmadinejad's administration. Why would they want him gone?
5) Rich and influential businessmen like Zanjani are supporting Ahmadinejad. We all know that money is the most powerful tool in Iran.

Still I do believe in an election without him, if Ahmadinejad wants to do such a thing it would be a suicide for him, I've heard that they're ready to take urgent measures once he does it, he doesn't have such a public support to initiate a social crisis.

He won that election 'cause he is a populist, and there were rumors that he was leader's favorite candidate.

Still I do believe in an election without him, if Ahmadinejad wants to do such a thing it would be a suicide for him, I've heard that they're ready to take urgent measures once he does it, he doesn't have such a public support to initiate a social crisis.

Ahmadinejad is not afraid as Mousavi was, and that is why they fear them. I think Ahmadinejad is already on the way to question Khamenei directly, and he is not going to back away two months before the elections. This is now or never for Ahmadinejad. We can expect surprising things these months.

I'm interested in the topic =)
allow me to write and ask ..

41 candidates? o_O? :woot::tup:
http://entekhabeshoma.ir/
a wide list - I think it's good!

I think to call the most real opponents - 5 people. Who are they?

my personal opinion (wish)). I would like to see: the patriot (moderate nationalist), the moderate clergy (moderate Islam), the ratio of improvements - with all countries (the war with NATO - does not need it's dangerous). :angel:
I think any one of the Persians and Kurds can Lurov .... . I do not know. but watching with interest. :coffee:

I wish good luck to Iran and the Iranian people! =)

Peace be with you brothers.

Believe me Kollang, Qalibah is overhyped and doesn't have any chance if Mashaei is going to run. He is uncharismatic and part of the hardliners, which most Iranians despise.
what is overhyped?
anyway you can ask members in Skyscrapers forum about Qalibaf.even though all of them are anti-regime they worship Qalibaf as hell.

Question to Iranians:which candidate has the best international image?Khatami if he takes part?

i am going to vote for Rezaie he is smart and has the power for change.

what is overhyped?
anyway you can ask members in Skyscrapers forum about Qalibaf.even though all of them are anti-regime they worship Qalibaf as hell.

Question to Iranians:which candidate has the best international image?Khatami if he takes part?

Qalibaf is overhyped. He may be popular among some Tehranis, but he hasn't a national character.

The best international image must be Khatami, as a former president, but don't underestimate Mashaei. He has been traveling with Ahmadinejad to foreign countries for quite some time now.

Ahmadinejad is not afraid as Mousavi was, and that is why they fear them. I think Ahmadinejad is already on the way to question Khamenei directly, and he is not going to back away two months before the elections. This is now or never for Ahmadinejad. We can expect surprising things these months.

I know him, but also he is a wise man it would be a stupid move if he wants to put all his eggs in Mashaeei basket, besides I consider Mashaee as a bull's eye to deviate attentions from main candidate 'cause as I said it sure would be a suicide for him, now or never isn't a good option, he won't take it.

i am going to vote for Rezaie he is smart and has the power for change.

Any previous job where he's proved his management? he just talks..

Qalibaf is overhyped. He may be popular among some Tehranis, but he hasn't a national character.

The best international image must be Khatami, as a former president, but don't underestimate Mashaei. He has been traveling with Ahmadinejad to foreign countries for quite some time now.
the problem is west may consider Mashaei very close to Ahmadinejad and that may be a negetive point cause Ahmadinejad has hated international image.we need a president to normalize relation with west.Khatami is the best option in that case if he takes part.Qalibaf on the other hand is too pro-Khamenei and -as you said- hardliner.so that may attract religous people's votes beside most of Tehranis.

plus,has Mashaei proved his management too?definitely NO!

the problem is west may consider Mashaei very close to Ahmadinejad and that may be a negetive point cause Ahmadinejad has hated international image.we need a president to normalize relation with west.

Mashaei has secretly talked with the US. He will normalize relations with the west.

Khatami is the best option in that case if he takes part.Qalibaf on the other hand is too pro-Khamenei and -as you said- hardliner.so that may attract religous people's votes beside most of Tehranis.

Khatami is fool, a weak man. He has been fooling Iranians ever since. Even Shahin Najafi put on his website, telling the youth not vote for Khatami.

Karesh tamoom shod.

Back
Top Bottom