What's new

Hasina's End is Imminent

@BDforever
But does it not go against the overall Bangladeshi inclinatioon towards China as a friend. What seems that if the other Lady becomes the PM and according to many BD guys she is against India, then she getting support from RAW or CIA is very unlikely? Little confused. Sorry I'm not good at BD affairs.

@BDforever
But does it not go against the overall Bangladeshi inclinatioon towards China as a friend. What seems that if the other Lady becomes the PM and according to many BD guys she is against India, then she getting support from RAW or CIA is very unlikely? Little confused. Sorry I'm not good at BD affairs.

End of the day, she is a murderer, a liar, a vindictive lady. She is not sane minded.

Hating her gets you instantly branded a Jamati or Razakar.

@BDforever
you did not get it.
first to let you know: there are 3 bodies:- 1 pro raw group, 2 pro govt. group and 3. anti govt. group (there are more like anti-india than anti govt.)
All knows she is pro-india. But she to be in power she needs military support, so she is doubling military ppls' salary and also modernizing armed forces and main source is china, to keep ppl happy, she is also developing with the money of China as it has huge amount of money. So here the confict of interest. India and USA both do not like china's influence presence here and that is why india and usa both want this govt to go now.
So India will use 1 and 3 groups (no 3 group will be used indirectly as it is also anti-india group, later it will be also eliminated)

this is really a complex scenario

Hasina isn't po-India, what are smoking? Although the government is strengthening ties with China, it still supports India. She can't just stick her tongue to the back-side of India, needs to have foreign relations with other countries rather than isolating the country.

read it

USA does not like this govt. Currently this govt. is also making angry india for strengthening relation with china, in terms of economy and military. So now target is to kick out current govt. and put more pro-indian govt as both USA and India does not like china. RAW might use pro-raw and anti-govt military groups to execute it.

i think there might be some plot twist from military body lol
Hasina isn't po-India, what are smoking? Although the government is strengthening ties with China, it still supports India. She can't just stick her tongue to the back-side of India, needs to have foreign relations with other countries rather than isolating the country.

A military coup isn't something that Bangladesh needs at the moment..you will be ostracised not just by India but by the world community at large. And military junta's tend to be the most corrupt.

Don't become a banana republic like Pakistan, where they have had a coup pretty much every decade stretching back to independence.

is that the same banana republic that scares the living daylights out of you.

@BDforever

Understood that, thanks for the details. While what you explained is more or less obvious as to how raw and others will work against this govt.

I was more interested and to know who will be the replacement, hence I jumped into that part.

বাংলাদেশ রাজনীতি বোঝা কঠিন, আমি বুঝতে পারছি না

This thread should be deleted. This is nothing but just another rumor. Whole Bangladesh has become a land of rumors since last January.

এই শেখ মহিউদ্দিন আহমেদটা কে ?নতুন সৌদি বাদশাহ নাকি? by the way ,the thread is quite entertaining better than hollywood propaganda thrillers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Any reaction in army just a silo vision because there are bigger players who are making faster chess move than anytime before and causing reaction among man in uniform. I can not write all information here but here are some bigger strategic picture I wrote about and what influencing current situation.

As Bangladesh is considered one of the important factors for US strategic underpinnings in South Asia, US will continue push for free election as oppose to farcical one supported by previous Indian (Congress) regime. Instability is what makes Bangladesh vulnerable to Indian blackmailing and Chinese alternative which incurred huge loss to US interest in Bangladesh. A stable and representative government is the only way US perceived it can pursue and align interest in and through Bangladesh. That means India has a choice here to stay on course and go nowhere or align with US goal and gain from US vision of connected region. There are tell-tale sign that Indian regime inching towards latter choice. In fact, as this analysis being written, Indian foreign secretary Sujatha Singh, who played key role in forcing voter less farcical election in Bangladesh and in diplomatic standoff with US, was forced to leave her position. At the same time UN Secretary General spokesperson in recent press conference hinted consideration of human rights situation in Bangladesh will be criteria for UN mission participation. All in all US is moving quickly in consolidating power corners and tightening the knot around genocidal Awami regime.

There are other tell-tale signs, it is amusing that all armchair Awami generals here like BDforever and bdmil imports have no clue....

But estimate of regime fall is true and is matter of time......

Dr Yunus was invited to the Delhi gala show. He would have met Obama and Modi - if that be of any significance.The fact is that the crucial factor Army still remains dazed out of the Peelkhana trauma. So who will provide the push.

A military coup isn't something that Bangladesh needs at the moment..you will be ostracised not just by India but by the world community at large. And military junta's tend to be the most corrupt.

Don't become a banana republic like Pakistan, where they have had a coup pretty much every decade stretching back to independence.
Not really.

India already turned Bangladesh into such a joke that "becoming a banana republic like Pakistan" doesn't sound too bad to me.

Hope somebody van translate this. In gist, SHW may be toppled by the military anytime.She/her cohorts are looking for exit. But will be difficult. People are alert not to allow them to flee.
India could have the same incentive to eliminate Sheikh Hasina as they had to eliminate Sheikh Mujib. this is how i see it. Sheikh Mujib was just a mask of severely Muslimphobic people who had different ideas. Sheikh Mujib was used and then got rid off. the same way, Sheikh Hasina is also a mask of the very same people or their political descendants who for example provoked United Pakistan army to launch Op Searchlight. Sheikh Hasina's end may not mean the end of the actual vermin.

Back
Top Bottom