What's new

Hasina a Hindu in disguise?

what do you mean? She's your asset, you should give her indian nationality.

If she is willing to embrace any one of the subcontinents indigenous religions she can become eligible for Indian nationality. Not otherwise.

I care little what happens to Bangladesh, I merely posted my opinion. Let there be no doubt about how much influence India has in BD.

While it is true that BD has made massive improvements over Pakistan, that is only because of the current war that Pakistan is fighting.

The Bengalis can hang whomever they want, it doesn't matter. India still controls every aspect of Hasina's government. Many Indian members on these forums brag about this very fact.

You seem to have a clear hatred for Pakistanis, that much is clear from your history of posts. Thankfully you don't represent the majority of Indians on this forum who may disagree with me, but do so in a respectful manner, without resorting to nationalist attacks.

Really doesnt matter. USA controls Japan, S.Korea, Gulf.. See where they are... Developed economies..
If by controlling BD, if it is improving, then fine :D

She is Indian witch meant to serve Indian interest. She hasn't declared herself professing any other religion but i don't think any non-muslim can do the amount of damage she has done. She is definitely a candidate for the list of most viscous dictators of this century.

Really doesnt matter. USA controls Japan, S.Korea, Gulf.. See where they are... Developed economies..
If by controlling BD, if it is improving, then fine :D

SO pagan India is USA now? :o:

She is Indian witch meant to serve Indian interest. She hasn't declared herself professing any other religion but i don't think any non-muslim can do the amount of damage she has done. She is definitely a candidate for the list of most viscous dictators of this century.
So BD is under the virtual control of evil Yindoos with Hasina ji as our proxy. And you BDians should be ashamed of the fact that you are not doing anything about it.

I don't see the point in shedding so much blood as Bangladeshis have in the past only to gradually give control of the country to another. So what if India came to Bangladeshi aid, doesn't mean we have to be forever grateful? The Americans helped Afghans defeat the Russians but the Afghans turned on the Americans in the form of the Taliban. People sacrifice themselves for their country all the time and here we have a stupid lady who has made the country a laughing stock, albeit has done the country some good economically during her reign.Bangladesh has now been a Muslim region for some 800 years but it seems she is doing her best bring in Hindu influence. If it wasn't for Sylhetis Bangladesh would probably have ceded more control to India by now.

Is bagdadi a real muslim, muslims say no bcz violance>bagdadi ,then comes moderates like hasina<relegious violance still not a real muslim then what are the definition of muslim?

o_Oo_Oo_O

If she is willing to embrace any one of the subcontinents indigenous religions she can become eligible for Indian nationality. Not otherwise.

So does that imply that if Pole vaulters do "Ghar Vaapsi", then they are :welcome:

what do you mean? She's your asset, you should give her indian nationality.
Only after Shuddikaran....

So does that imply that if Pole vaulters do "Ghar Vaapsi", then they are :welcome:

No. It was an open offer only for 'O Hasina zulfon wali jaane jahan' :D

Dharmic kid, Call it Dharmic, Its not Pagan.. East (indian and chinese civilization) was civilized before Abrahmic religion were founded..

Unlike Arab and Erupean (Except Greek and Roman) tribes.

Shhhhh! Never open such secrets in public.

still no left politicians condemning this hatefull thread! oh wait ! what I am saying ?? this is a muslim page ! no criticism to islam only to hindus , yehudi and Christian I feel this page got full retards!

Few weeks ago it was Sri Lankan President who turned out to be Hindu, now Hasina is Hindu. I wonder how far these Evil Hindus have penetrated in our neighboring countries.
Next one in line is our own Mian Saheb ---Nawaz Sharif

Back
Top Bottom