What's new

Hasina a Hindu in disguise?

Many bright and progressive minds in Banga Desh. Much potential.

They can do without these useless, worthless puppets with anti-national agendas and vendettas. Bangla Desh deserves much better than this worthless witch.

Just make sure you don't kick her into India. No more illegal immigrants please :D

what do you mean? She's your asset, you should give her indian nationality.

Many bright and progressive minds in Banga Desh. Much potential.

They can do without these useless, worthless puppets with anti-national agendas and vendettas. Bangla Desh deserves much better than this worthless witch.

what do you mean? She's your asset, you should give her indian nationality.
what do ya mean! she doing the job for us!

How about you try and follow the great principles of Islam we keep hearing about - respect for fellow humans, never questioning what is in another human's heart?

In short, forget if she is a Hindu in disguise, how about you try and be a real Muslim for real?
Hasina can hardly be called a human being.

She's not Hindu, she's simply an Indian puppet. Bangladesh has pretty much Lost it's sovereignty, so independence of BD was all in vain. Bangalis went from being under west Pakistan's control, to Indian control. Nothing has changed.
As a Pakistani, I am sure you would like to think that, but the fact of the matter of because Bengalis got independent they have shot past Pakistan in all social indicators and are consistently posting a growth rate above Pakistan's.

It wont be long(one decade) before they pass Pakistan in economic parameters as well.

If accusing them for hanging war criminals and cracking down on the bunch of Pakistan loving terrorists called as Jamaat-e-Islami is called being an Indian puppet then it should be taken proudly.

A nation that is removing poverty, improving the lives of its citizens, plugging in the global economy, managing to keep a secular ethos, rounding up jihadis is being called 'independence in vain' and being called being 'puppeted' then words fail for Pakistanis who like to dream.

Then again.. A Pakistani declaring Independence of BD "in vain" despite its achievements - what a real surprise!

Last edited:
As a Pakistani, I am sure you would like to think that, but the fact of the matter of because Bengalis got independent they have shot past Pakistan in all social indicators and are consistently posting a growth rate above Pakistan's.

It wont be long(one decade) before they pass Pakistan in economic parameters as well.

If accusing them for hanging war criminals and cracking down on the bunch of Pakistan loving terrorists called as Jamaat-e-Islami is called being an Indian puppet then it should be taken proudly.

A nation that is removing poverty, improving the lives of its citizens, plugging in the global economy, managing to keep a secular ethos, rounding up jihadis is being called 'independence in vain' and being called being 'puppeted' then words fail for Pakistanis who like to dream.

Then again.. A Pakistani declaring Independence of BD "in vain" despite its achievements - what a real surprise!
I care little what happens to Bangladesh, I merely posted my opinion. Let there be no doubt about how much influence India has in BD.

While it is true that BD has made massive improvements over Pakistan, that is only because of the current war that Pakistan is fighting.

The Bengalis can hang whomever they want, it doesn't matter. India still controls every aspect of Hasina's government. Many Indian members on these forums brag about this very fact.

You seem to have a clear hatred for Pakistanis, that much is clear from your history of posts. Thankfully you don't represent the majority of Indians on this forum who may disagree with me, but do so in a respectful manner, without resorting to nationalist attacks.

Why is she giving away Bangladeshi autonomy to India? She is rounding up and killing religious people in the country whilst giving valuable Bangladeshi assets away like oil/gas fields to India. She is a traitor and needs to be kicked out of the country.

What does any of what is written above have to do with the title ?

Are they no Hindus in BD ?

Why do you people give a religious tinge to everything ?

Back
Top Bottom