What's new

Has PDF become dumping ground for Indian trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No man, it is not about banning Indians. They are welcome to discuss and exchange views.

We are talking about all the trash originating from Indian media, which finds its way to PDF. There should be some kind of check to all those lies being spread here.
Sorry bro.
There was lack of clearance regarding that. I agree there is too much zingoism.

I have been wondering why PDF has become a dumping ground for all the anti-Pakistan tr@sh originating from Indian media?

Of course they will try to promote their narrative of being the victim of terror or conducting some imaginary "surgical strikes". All this despite themselves being the biggest sponsoer of cross-border terrorism in the region.

But should that 'litany of falsehood', worst kind of blatant propaganda against Pakistan be allowed on PDF?

We should promote our narrative and not theirs.

Your thoughts?

I do not post links to any sensationalist Indian media articles. I do not have data on this. My take is that Pakistani members post as many links to these articles as Indian members

I have been wondering why PDF has become a dumping ground for all the anti-Pakistan tr@sh originating from Indian media?

Of course they will try to promote their narrative of being the victim of terror or conducting some imaginary "surgical strikes". All this despite themselves being the biggest sponsoer of cross-border terrorism in the region.

But should that 'litany of falsehood', worst kind of blatant propaganda against Pakistan be allowed on PDF?

Your thoughts?

I agree...Indians are just too many and absolute Bakhts...Indians should be welcomed not bakhts...All war mongers, jignoist and hateful Indians should be banned immediately.

Your thoughts?
I will respectively disagree with you, if you search the web the are many defence forum but PDF is very famous among the members from whole world Why Indian's are come on PDF because PDF is very popular forum. we have open filed to counter them by our point views.

Frankly speaking PDF has lost its luster and needs a serious cleanup..

Your thoughts?

Lets see how long you last on this forum for starting this post..

we shouldnt be talking of banning all indians, what difference lies in between us and them then, the usual shiz should be taken care of, although pdf would be boring without indian entertainment

Well I don't dislike Indians on the forum exchanging views how idiotic some of the comments maybe, what pisses me off is our Pakistani members sucked into useless debates and trying to convert them in the process sidetracking the discussion.

Secondly PDF is visited by a lot of non members who read about the geo political updates. There is element of opinion forming from PDF where not being sensitive to propaganda and narrative building could render the audience susceptible to such incessant lies which a member would just laugh off.

They throw and ban our artist and during current situation PDF admin should throw all the Indians out of this forum.
Well not a bad idea.... but at least we have courtesy. We are not like them.

we shouldnt be talking of banning all indians, what difference lies in between us and them then, the usual shiz should be taken care of, although pdf would be boring without indian entertainment
yeah they entertain a lot :D Without them how would we get our daily laughs??

Your thoughts?

The fool proof way to achieve that would be to ban all Indian members.

It's actually they are doing "sir jee kal strikes" here you see. And never mind the language, they are brought up with this. they lack morality and it can be clearly seen above. The thing is they are so much obsessed with pakistan and pakistanis ... you can just see their names. I mean we have become kind of nightmares for them. Do they consider themselves so impotent that they just abuse us behind our backs or on the social media. They indulge themselves in war mongering and boast of their nukes and yeah that's it for them. Whereas in reality they can't even clear their own building from 2 people. *sighs*
I feel for our poor neighbors :pakistan:
SO time i think what kind of people they are their lives revolves around Pakistan they can't even spare us in Temple and prayers,I can remember when Zara haider wrote a C class article it became headline in India,Now this week a Isloo girl write a FB post about breast cancer and it also became a top story in India ,I mean why they are so interested in Pakistan and her internal matters,Our traitors i.e Tarek Fateh Hussain Haqqanis aremore respected and loved in India then Gandhi & Co,

Your thoughts?

Fully agree.
They spoil every thread for any fruitful discussion.
The only purpose they have is to let down Pakistan in every which way they can.
They troll every thread and this leads to clashes with Pakistani members also.
It has become a Pakistan bashing forum....!!!

I suggest they should be limited to the indian section only.

Blame goes to immature Pakistanis who keep citing junk media sites like Times of India. I think mods should here restrict certain Indian news websites if they really are interested in maintaining quality of the forum and promotes Pakistani narrative more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom