What's new

Has PDF become dumping ground for Indian trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course i did invite them and say post when free.. when folks don't want us.. we should surely go to a place where we are more wanted..
You can pls report the same to the administration as well as demote me and ban.me.. my concerns are well known and I have already said I have been looking to have my own platform in coming times if PDF by themselves don consider the issues ..

And btw I don't hide my things.. I am out in open sayinv what are the issues and its well known.. go and ask ppl around .. you will knw for sure..
D0A66K94.jpg.427819bd378a68bcb9a77b36645511f5.jpg

Dear staff member please I have some points here to keep in check.

I also have the same view, many Indians are posting daily crap threads, and propaganda threads here in our forum.

Moderators should check the reported threads and immediately ban the person or a warn and then if he continues please ban this person.

I am daily currently watching there Indian forum, and I was surprised they have banned all Pakistani members from their forum and only 2 or 3 are remaining are left.

The reason of banning because when we Pakistani people post some kind of thread, which is not merely against India but some third country said negative about India, the moderator ban that user. So, why we can’t have same policy here? Why accepting every crap, trash, and propaganda thread from Indian users here? Which PDF is a quality forum of Pakistan.

These Indians I know many of them speak in abusive language against us in their DF forum and here they become so polite LOL double face.

Dear staff member please I have some points here to keep in check.

I also have the same view, many Indians are posting daily crap threads, and propaganda threads here in our forum.

Moderators should check the reported threads and immediately ban the person or a warn and then if he continues please ban this person.

I am daily currently watching there Indian forum, and I was surprised they have banned all Pakistani members from their forum and only 2 or 3 are remaining are left.

The reason of banning because when we Pakistani people post some kind of thread, which is not merely against India but some third country said negative about India, the moderator ban that user. So, why we can’t have same policy here? Why accepting every crap, trash, and propaganda thread from Indian users here? Which PDF is a quality forum of Pakistan.

These Indians I know many of them speak in abusive language against us in their DF forum and here they become so polite LOL double face.
This coming from a guy who started the most amount of troll threads in the past 10 odd days.
https://defence.pk/search/5866274/

Hindus can't eat pork either... oops
who told you that Hindus eat pork and buffalo and goat meat and even deer or diffrent types game meat (i myself was a hard core carnivore once) we just dont eat cow meat every other meat is so called "jayaz or halal" for us to eat

before intependence when there was zameendaaree still alive in india in UP, Punjab- haryana or rajasthan , gujrat or MP since baamans/pandit ,baniyas and jaats dint ate meat they donated wild boar & neel gai/a type of deer they killed who destroyed there farms to lower casts like gujjars , meenas , valmikies and other so called "dalits" and they were major part of there diet protien

Can't say about PDF but this thread has surely lived up to its age

I think the nature of topics we create, the discussion will follow in the same direction and I have noticed countless threads created by OP are also in context with India so if you spend more time creating positive threads about Pakistan. I am sure the discussion will follow in that path

Thank you

Indeed this is the direction forum has been going for a long time. There are more indian members than Pakistani!

You can't fault the forum for the fact that Pakistanis can't be bothered to take an interest in defence affairs. You'll find them all over p0rn sites, gaming sites, Bollywood sites etc, but when it comes to coming to the defence of their ancestral land, you will find them no where to be seen.
Pakistanis should have the courage to join up and be counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom