What's new

Has PDF become dumping ground for Indian trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffee_cup

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been wondering why PDF has become a dumping ground for all the anti-Pakistan tr@sh originating from Indian media?

Of course they will try to promote their narrative of being the victim of terror or conducting some imaginary "surgical strikes". All this despite themselves being the biggest sponsoer of cross-border terrorism in the region.

But should that 'litany of falsehood', worst kind of blatant propaganda against Pakistan be allowed on PDF?

We should promote our narrative and not theirs.

Your thoughts?

Has PDF become dumping ground for Indian trash?

Feeling same. It seems like an Indian propaganda site now a days. Last week were waves of similar threads on surgical strikes. Now it's about Russian this and Russia that .

This site now lacks any useful information.

Feeling same. It seems like an Indian propaganda site now a days. Last week were waves of similar threads on surgical strikes. Now it's about Russian this and Russia that .

This site now lacks any useful information.

PDF as a forum is great. It is just the non-stop Indian propaganda that should be put in check.

I have been wondering why PDF has become a dumping ground for all the anti-Pakistan tr@sh originating from Indian media?

Of course they will try to promote their narrative of being the victim of terror or conducting some imaginary "surgical strikes". All this despite themselves being the biggest sponsoer of cross-border terrorism in the region.

But should that 'litany of falsehood', worst kind of blatant propaganda against Pakistan be allowed on PDF?

Your thoughts?

I actually think it's improved a lot in that respect. It was far worst between 2011-2015. A lot of the indian propaganda has been disected and exposed by many on PDF. Anything from the indian media here no longer has any value mainly because their constant lying is clear for everyone to see.

But yes, there are FAR too many Indians on PDF nowadays.

Last edited:
Who cares if they whimper???
They just try to heal the wounds here by doing all this which are given by Pak-Army at borders.
The propaganda is sometimes unbearable and sometimes its so funny that it makes to laugh to death.

Your thoughts?
It is not dumping anti-Pakistan. I like this forum. Everybody gives their POV. Don't take it personal ,use Argument to counter it.
You can't dictate & impose your views on others.

Last edited:
If i have to quote Parikrama from another thread
I certainly believe all Bharatis (including me) should be banned.. That will help this site come up better in terms of all issues.. Especially since we do loiter and make a mess of the whole forum. Perhaps banning all the IPs from India may do the trick... Bharatis are using this forum primarily for mis-information and false propaganda and hence we use all inappropriate language and references. Basically its a ploy to lure young minds out, teach them all the wrong things and feel good with superiority complex/inferiority complex juggling. Our effort to showcase one single country to be a repeat offender is not working. We need to sit with Sir Doval to see where this strategy failed and come back as a better Unit.

Oh i forgot to add also we Bharatis are the reason that facebook and twitter handle of this site is also a superb area where we have spoiled all the ppl behind that to come up with such opinions and content.. of course our own Bharatis have infiltrated the system, manipulated few and used that for all propaganda.... Now since swiss and Panama things are out, need some more safe heavens to transfer the payments..

Ban all the indian. Any indian who want to celebrate the success story of pakistan should be w3lcome that too he must allow himself be use to profanity and anti hindu slurs.

Go yayyyuyuuu! Can we have the anthem for sucess story of pakistan and how radical islam changed its fortune for good.

No man, it is not about banning Indians. They are welcome to discuss and exchange views.

We are talking about all the trash originating from Indian media, which finds its way to PDF. There should be some kind of check to all those lies being spread here.

Could not agree more. I do no oppose Indian input, but PDF is attracting sewer material. Absolute scum who resort to the lowest possible behavior. Got to be swift in banning te sewer material.

Mate its sewer material and absolute scums from all quarters ... be it Indian, Pakistani, Chinese etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom